Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Wowhead showing Teeming + Skittish + Fortified???

How is this even possible? More trash mobs, doing more damage per pull (even before fortified), that have serious threat issues.... M+ looks like a big ol pile of dog doodoo this week. Was hoping to finally start pushing 10+ with my group this week, but this might be a bye week it looks like. Just get a single 8 or 9 and call it a day.

Well you americans just had the "easy free +15" setup last week.. welcome to EU realms 2 weeks ago.

Just do your weekly +10 or 12 and wait for easier affixes.

Jesus Christ. At this point we just need a consolidated whine thread because as sure as the sun is going to rise tomorrow someone will make a post crying about the weekly affixes.

Kind of glad skittish exists personally, not enough mechanics that fuck dps over as opposed to tanks and healers.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Well you americans just had the "easy free +15" setup last week.. welcome to EU realms 2 weeks ago.

Just do your weekly +10 or 12 and wait for easier affixes.
    How was it an easy +15? Didn't get a chance to do any Mythic+'s last week. Granted my highest is +8 and just really wanting +15 for the skin. I know it was about Sunday night when I saw a realm first +15 achievement pop up for our server.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How was it an easy +15? Didn't get a chance to do any Mythic+'s last week. Granted my highest is +8 and just really wanting +15 for the skin. I know it was about Sunday night when I saw a realm first +15 achievement pop up for our server.
    You had 2 saguine which you can 100% ignore and overflowing which you can also 100% ignore. Meaning you only had tyranical and the % bonus the mobs deal. That's litterly free as mobs only hits harder. But didn't get new mechanics, I dont understand is it hard to look at the keys? They are on a set rotation.......
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Kind of glad skittish exists personally, not enough mechanics that fuck dps over as opposed to tanks and healers.
    Don't worry, the usual pug dps instead of attacking the same mob as the tank (which was the common custom in vanilla when aggro generation was poor and mostly single target sunder) will just aoe the shit out of the mobs get aggro on 3 simultaneously and whine "omg l2tank aggroooo!!!"

OP, welcome to EU 1 week before this one, we had lots of fun finding out our highest key was COS+11 with no one in the group being able to CC demons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    How was it an easy +15?
    +15 still depends on dungeons and group setup. I have a friend who tried +15 during some "easy" week, they decided to work on Arcway 15 key because it's considered one of the doable ones with Tyrannical (you exclude COS, DHT, EOA, HOV due to way too buffed bosses on tyrannical +15, and then few others are a bitch too), and after the whole day of trying they gave up because they couldn't pass the spider boss, the link was one shotting people even when they tried using different defensives and speed ups, they generally came to a conclusion "fuck it you need to have dps classes with blinks / jumps to avoid dying on +15", funnily they did +14 arcway just fine.

Sadly the linear buffing often means an ability that lets you to react in 2 seconds to not die, on some +x either requires you to have tons of stamina current gear doesn't provide yet or having flat out immunites or abilities to insta break them.

The 5 man m+ meta is also not very class agnostic, there are things specific classes are flat out better and some classes are pure useless.

I have another friend who did +14 in the past but said if he doesn't get a specific legendary his spec is simply not good enough for +15 in the current gear levels. I'm sure he tried during "easy week" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Skittish is still a fuck you to healers. "Why did I not get enough heals to survive 5 fortified mythic 10 mobs beating on me?".

I don't see skittish as a DPS hindrance. They're going to do what they're going to do no matter what. I mean sure maybe melee will occasionally have a chance to bubble/vanish/etc if they're quick, but the people that really suffer from this one are the tanks, and to a lesser extent the healers. Affixes that I see as actually impacting DPS are bolstering, raging, and volcanic (ranged deeps). Those require a potential modification of game play and some situational awareness from the DPS. The rest all work against the healers and tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawken View Post
    Skittish is still a fuck you to healers. "Why did I not get enough heals to survive 5 fortified mythic 10 mobs beating on me?".
    I did say AND healers.

Edit: If anyone got an NL +15 last week in NA that was a free Keystone Master achieve :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tolian View Post
    I don't see skittish as a DPS hindrance. They're going to do what they're going to do no matter what. I mean sure maybe melee will occasionally have a chance to bubble/vanish/etc if they're quick, but the people that really suffer from this one are the tanks,
    Thats such noobie bullshit. Skittish affects everyone and especially dps. It doesn't matter what the tank or healer does but when that DH unloads everything the second the tank lightly tags mob 1 hes killed himself. This isn't a "y u no taunt" or "y I get no healz?" situation. It's a dps not adapting to the affix.

They can't simply *do what they are gonna do*

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Don't worry, the usual pug dps instead of attacking the same mob as the tank (which was the common custom in vanilla when aggro generation was poor and mostly single target sunder) will just aoe the shit out of the mobs get aggro on 3 simultaneously and whine "omg l2tank aggroooo!!!....
    Sounds like you need to l2tank. There is no situation, if the tank is between group and mobs, that a tank would not be able to pick up mobs. Unless you are actually bad. We all know tanking is the easiest role in the game. Stop pretending that you are a great sacrificing hero that is there to save the day. Tanking is easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I'm finding it easy.
    Last week was way easy, but this week is pretty easy as well compared to some other combos.

Maybe its a l2play issue?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Sounds like you need to l2tank. There is no situation, if the tank is between group and mobs, that a tank would not be able to pick up mobs. Unless you are actually bad. We all know tanking is the easiest role in the game. Stop pretending that you are a great sacrificing hero that is there to save the day. Tanking is easy.
    Let me guess, you play as a Paladin?

15+ Year Old Account
    Overflowing last week was horrible for Paladin healers, just beyond terrible. Healed a tank at 60% HP with a Holy Shock, he got a 6.9M healing shield and we wiped.

It's sad how much of a joke it is for most other healers, especially Resto Druids.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thats such noobie bullshit. Skittish affects everyone and especially dps. It doesn't matter what the tank or healer does but when that DH unloads everything the second the tank lightly tags mob 1 hes killed himself. This isn't a "y u no taunt" or "y I get no healz?" situation. It's a dps not adapting to the affix.

They can't simply *do what they are gonna do*
    Or you can get a guy like this shining example:
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Skittish, not skittish, who cares, let's blame the tank and continue dpsing as usual.

Enjoy having such excellent players in your m+ pug next week.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2016-11-30 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Enjoy having such excellent players in your m+ pug next week.
    It's pretty much why I don't pug. People are fucking idiots. At least with my guild I can yell at them on comms when they allow 4 mobs to enrage at once or when the tank pulls without letting his necrotic reset. Mythic + isn't only about having the deeps to meet the timer, its about coordination and you just don't get that pugging.

Hmmm... the reason I tried to start a new thread to discuss the affix was that this one is full of insults and whines. I was hoping for a more constructive discussion on tips and strats.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    anyone else think dps demon hunter threat is ridiculous?

Its a pain to play with mine cause even if he waits a bit hes still just past me in a few seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    Go slow on the high difficulties. Don't bother trying to get 2 or 3 chests.