Deleted

Emalon s charged core.

So i just got this today from emissary quest cache. Obviously it s good for m+ and some bosses with adds. Except that , gow good is it ?

Deleted
    What kind of question is this? The proc won't work without the proper amount of targets and therefore it'll be just a chest with a good amount of agility and mastery. Case closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murbs View Post
    What kind of question is this? The proc won't work without the proper amount of targets and therefore it'll be just a chest with a good amount of agility and mastery. Case closed.
    Exactly this. In raids (currently) it's not very good outside of Ily and Elereth (and maybe dragons depending on which side) and Helya if you can get mobs grouped nicely.

In dungeons however, it's amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Chest is one of the slots with the highest stat budgets so its awesome to have a 910 in that spot. It's awesome for Mythic+ but very few raid encounters. My other two legendaries are the lava lash bracers and the ghost wolf boots so I tend to swap those around instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Chest is one of the slots with the highest stat budgets so its awesome to have a 910 in that spot. It's awesome for Mythic+ but very few raid encounters. My other two legendaries are the lava lash bracers and the ghost wolf boots so I tend to swap those around instead.
    What fights have you got good use of the ghost wolves boots?
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Currently 4/7M and couldn't find any ... You don't spend enough time in wolves to justify using the boots over any other leg. MAYBE dragons if you're assigned to portals you'll get some value post 7.1.5 buff.

I only use the boots in M+. As bad as storm tempests is, you at least get some small value from it in most fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Pre nerf they were amazing. After they made it match the tooltip, just dragons since I am on portal duty. They are pretty borderline for Ilgynoth because of the amount of downtime but that really depends on your strat.