Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    So what its RNG omfg.

What is it people.

What IF I LIKE RNG? What is the advantage of RNG? That's right - a roller coaster experience. You don't have that as Frost(which again, can be a thing for some people).

Stop filling this community with so much BS.

If you don't like UH then move on. I rather play the inferior spec than superior ending up beating people who takes the shortest cut all the time.

Besides not a SINGLE mind mentioned "oh guys... ehm... you know you can play both?".
    i prefer unholy over frost for flavor but the rng of uh is the worst espcialy on pull it can mean alot of difference by end of fight, frost has conistent dmg escpialy compared to unholy.Even if UH can do a bit more max dps frost would still be better due conistent escpialy on a enrage boss like ursoc/guarm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I wasn't speaking about aoe from unholy or cleave damage, that damage is more then fine in M+ also if you know how the mechanics of your class function. I don't need dnd to do plenty of aoe, it is often so that you rotate dnd and dt and wounds between packs. If i wanted to just go for pure aoe fun, i would play my DH what has again a more interesting mechanical toolset then frost, short aoe burst cd's and a team/raid wide damage reduction cooldown. However there's no reason to go to frost to do mythic+ other then the fact that it's easier to maintain a consistent damage through output.

If you want to discount army you better also discount fury of sindragosa from the equation or let's start removing heroism/bloodlust also etc, if you want to play that game , Believe it or not 800 to 900K nearing 1M now are numbers i can pull and what i have at the end of a fight, since every good player know looking at damage meters during combat is a damage loss, also should become more consistent once i manage to get my crit back up to 35% again.
    LOL more interesting toolset? you mean 1 button aoe with 100% crit is more mechanical ? jeah sure... gl you and your 900k single dps as unholy , but hey everyone else in raids are noobs but you can pull 900k singletarget throughout the whole fight^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanakk View Post
    LOL more interesting toolset? you mean 1 button aoe with 100% crit is more mechanical ? jeah sure... gl you and your 900k single dps as unholy , but hey everyone else in raids are noobs but you can pull 900k singletarget throughout the whole fight^^
    No need to get upset over this, and yes demon hunters are mechanically more interesting compared to frost but that's not a hard thing to achieve i was also speaking of the spec havoc as a whole you seem to be fixated on blindly staring at one aspect and ignoring all the rest for some reason, there's also more to it but i guess this intentional oversimplification is a sort of thing you do on forums, explains the rest of your writing style also.

Anyway as servers are up, i'll leave you to whatever it is you do on these ever decreasing in quality sub forums

Deleted
    No need to get upset over this, and yes demon hunters are mechanically more interesting compared to frost but that's not a hard thing to achieve i was also speaking of the spec havoc as a whole you seem to be fixated on blindly staring at one aspect and ignoring all the rest for some reason, there's also more to it but i guess this intentional oversimplification is a sort of thing you do on forums, explains the rest of your writing style also.

Anyway as servers are up, i'll leave you to whatever it is you do on these ever decreasing in quality sub forums
    jeah sure more compicated and more fun then frost... its plain different nothing more... but sure not complicated lol.... but ofc u are 900k dps singletraget uh dk

Quote Originally Posted by Skazord View Post
    It objectively does have a higher ramp up time for AoE than other classes. I'm not sure where you're trying to get at here. It has a higher ramp up time to do optimal AoE than pretty much every other class. You can do half-assed suboptimal AoE faster, sure, but if you wanna do it right, it's gonna take longer. But do feel free to prove me wrong. Unholy has really strong AOE, but it takes longer to setup than pretty much every other spec in the game. Can't really thing of any other that has to prepare their AOE as hard as Unholy has to.
    I mean if you're setting up FSes on multiple targets then yeah of course its going to take longer, but apart from M+ there's very little extended cleave (20+ seconds for mobs to die). IC + DnD right off the bat for burst AoE has been "good enough", even up to keystone levels of 10.

Edit: If you also begin including UH specific legendaries it gets even nuttier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    I mean if you're setting up FSes on multiple targets then yeah of course its going to take longer, but apart from M+ there's very little extended cleave (20+ seconds for mobs to die). IC + DnD right off the bat for burst AoE has been "good enough", even up to keystone levels of 10.

Edit: If you also begin including UH specific legendaries it gets even nuttier.
    Going to be interesting to see if we assume soul reaper becomes baseline and you obtain the defile legendary, how it stacks up. This is of course going out that we are getting BoS back as per data mining data and so have the choice between the new buffed dark arbiter, defile and BoS.

BoS might make things even better for aoe considering how overcapped on runic we are as it is. As for frost vs unholy aoe, many people tend to make the comparison so that they excluded epidemic while frost does spec into aoe intentionally unholy does not in general.

Deleted
    unholy is better if you have the bracers and kind of the correct stats

if not , frost is better even if its 10 ilvls lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    unholy is better if you have the bracers and kind of the correct stats

if not , frost is better even if its 10 ilvls lower.
    even with bracers frost edges out unh fam lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

Going to be interesting to see if we assume soul reaper becomes baseline and you obtain the defile legendary, how it stacks up. This is of course going out that we are getting BoS back as per data mining data and so have the choice between the new buffed dark arbiter, defile and BoS.

BoS might make things even better for aoe considering how overcapped on runic we are as it is. As for frost vs unholy aoe, many people tend to make the comparison so that they excluded epidemic while frost does spec into aoe intentionally unholy does not in general.
    I've no idea where people are getting this idea that BoS is going to all 3 specs. BoS changes are always listed under all 3 specs in the notes. Been this way since Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    even with bracers frost edges out unh fam lol
    UH can get pretty wild with pet ring + bracers, but bracers alone I can agree frost can probably win out most of the time.

DA with shoulders and Convergence is going to be insane, I'm counting on it.
    Last edited by Coldvibes; 2016-11-29 at 07:44 PM.

UH can get pretty wild with pet ring + bracers, but bracers alone I can agree frost can probably win out most of the time.
    Awesome, you heard it here, Unholy needs 2 specific legendaries to be able to "edge out" the Frost player playing 2 buttons on rotation, 1 proc button and 1 minor CD. yay!

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Awesome, you heard it here, Unholy needs 2 specific legendaries to be able to "edge out" the Frost player playing 2 buttons on rotation, 1 proc button and 1 minor CD. yay!
    yay for overexaggerating what people say

Deleted
    yay for overexaggerating what people say
    he's not over-exaggerating by much though.