I tend to keep game sounds off because I am watching a stream, obviously while raiding gotta be able to hear some game sounds (mostly bossmod.) Also sometimes people talk and apparently it's rude if I just permanently ignore them,

Enhancement is the best time I've had as a shaman. I've been elemental since BC and I'm so glad I switched to enhancement! The only problem I've had is getting used to melee but I must be doing something right because a lot of my guildies forgot I used to be ranged whenever I brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    She's okay. But 0/10 mog, didn't even mog the weapons
    WHY WOULD YOU EVER TRANSMOG AWAY FROM THE DOOMHAMMER!!!!!

Deleted
    mokoshn shes nice looking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Enhancement is the best time I've had as a shaman. I've been elemental since BC and I'm so glad I switched to enhancement! The only problem I've had is getting used to melee but I must be doing something right because a lot of my guildies forgot I used to be ranged whenever I brought it up.
    Oh yeah, I also enjoy pressing 1 button for half (or more) of the fight, or if I can't do that, I do shit dps

Because it looks shit?

Oh yeah, I also enjoy pressing 1 button for half (or more) of the fight, or if I can't do that, I do shit dps

Because it looks shit?
    The Doomhammer is the most iconic weapon in the game and looks gorgeous. When you unsheathe that baby and an axe/hammer of lightning/molten forms in your other hand you realize you control the full power of the elements. You wield the legendary Doomhammer, fully unleashed, in a way that no one has before you! Fate, prophecy, and destiny, are all at your back pushing you forward. You just know, there is nothing that can stand in your way.

If you are doing shit damage outside of procs then its probably more of a you problem. You do fine without them but when it does proc or you get a string of them you watch your dps fly past anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Doomhammer is the most iconic weapon in the game and looks gorgeous. When you unsheathe that baby and an axe/hammer of lightning/molten forms in your other hand you realize you control the full power of the elements. You wield the legendary Doomhammer, fully unleashed, in a way that no one has before you! Fate, prophecy, and destiny, are all at your back pushing you forward. You just know, there is nothing that can stand in your way.

If you are doing shit damage outside of procs then its probably more of a you problem. You do fine without them but when it does proc or you get a string of them you watch your dps fly past anyone else.
    Yes.. "everyone".. Except Half of all the other specs in the game.

Not to mention that the unleashed doomhammer thing is dumb. The character in an MMO is inherently faceless, as everyone of the same class/spec has the same powers as you lore-wise, meaning you're either nothing special (Lots of people can do the same thing), you're an imposer (No one can do it), or a Mary Sue (I'm so special!).

Because it's some orc garbage, and looks like it!

Not to mention that the unleashed doomhammer thing is dumb. The character in an MMO is inherently faceless, as everyone of the same class/spec has the same powers as you lore-wise, meaning you're either nothing special (Lots of people can do the same thing), you're an imposer (No one can do it), or a Mary Sue (I'm so special!).
    Not really. Those other players with the same weapon and spec do not exist lorewise. You are the only exception.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-11-29 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Not really. Those other players with the same weapon and spec do not exist lorewise. You are the only exception.
    Oh, so you're option 3, a Mary Sue

Well then that sounds more like you have an issue with artifact weapons than with the awesomeness that is the Doomhammer.

Not sure what your "everyone" quote is referring to so I can't really respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then that sounds more like you have an issue with artifact weapons than with the awesomeness that is the Doomhammer.

Not sure what your "everyone" quote is referring to so I can't really respond.
    Well, the Doomhammer is one of the prime examples of it, along with the Ashbringer and the other well established weapons. The new ones are fine, no one gives a flying fuck about those, they may as well be some random green items for all I care. But the ones that powerful lore figures have wielded (In most cases for YEARS) and then a few days after you touch them, they magically become way more powerful? Yeah, that's dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Because it's some orc garbage, and looks like it!
    There is a draenei variant.

There is a draenei variant.
    Looks like random green from Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Any mature girls or women on forum? PM my your Instagram I'm compulsive wanker

Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post
    Might have to work on the pickup lines

Quote Originally Posted by hmzlol View Post
    Great opening, lmao

I have an idea that enhancement shamans have the Doomhammer fetish cause they want to feel like Thor

Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-11-29 at 06:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Great opening, lmao

I have an idea that enhancement shamans have the Doomhammer fetish cause they want to feel like Thor

[IMG]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvelcinematicuniverse/images/c/c5/Movies-thor-the-dark-world-trailer-06.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131130102828[IMG]
    I like Thor too, I just don't like the Doomhammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a smoothie for lunch. Almost 7 bucks for a drink..yikes.
    Put me in a good mood at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Had a smoothie for lunch. Almost 7 bucks for a drink..yikes.
    Put me in a good mood at least.
    Spending a lot of money on something small makes you happy? Boy do I have something you should spend money on then :3

10+ Year Old Account
    @GennGreymane Oh my gosh, what did you do to your name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    @GennGreymane Oh my gosh, what did you do to your name.
    hmmm?
    /10
    /confuzzed

Holy crap why is my name green boarded!