Thread: The Return

Lightbulb The Return

My fellow Draenei emigrants and refugees: the time for the Return draws nigh! We will follow the Prophet! Argus or bust! Is this a great time to be Draenei, or what?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Nope.

As a Draenie, it was a better time being a Draenei during Warlords, but we saw how that worked out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Nope.

As a Draenie, it was a better time being a Draenei during Warlords, but we saw how that worked out.
    #MakeShattrathGreatAgain

WoD was when my Draenei transitioned to being my main. I very much enjoyed charging through the gate with Maraad, playing through Shadowmoon Valley and Talador, seeing Auchindoun in all its glory, and creating new outcomes for Shattrath and Karabor. I visited the Prophet's memorial and watched that cinematic a few times.

Now it's Legion and we've already defended the Exodar. Can't wait to introduce Kil'Jaeden to my Hammer of Atonement!

Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    #MakeShattrathGreatAgain
    #MakeShattrathGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    My fellow Draenei emigrants and refugees: the time for the Return draws nigh! We will follow the Prophet! Argus or bust! Is this a great time to be Draenei, or what?
    Considering what the draenei try to reclaim is an inhospital piece of fel tainted rock and seeing it like that is most likely another punch in their face. Not to mention the legion wrecked most of the exodar recently, so the future of the dreanei continues to look rather bleak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Considering what the draenei try to reclaim is an inhospital piece of fel tainted rock and seeing it like that is most likely another punch in their face. Not to mention the legion wrecked most of the exodar recently, so the future of the dreanei continues to look rather bleak.
    Don't you worry about it, the magical light jigsaws will come out of nowhere and purify argus in a single cinematic. And that retard from draenor will show up to say "EN LAIT VI R AN !!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Don't you worry about it, the magical light jigsaws will come out of nowhere and purify argus in a single cinematic. And that retard from draenor will show up to say "EN LAIT VI R AN !!!"
    not likely.

Deleted
    The draenei returning to Argus is like the romans returning to a smoldering Pompeii. It's nothing there for salvaging or settle once again.

Either the draenei find a new planet or they have to stay permanently on Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The draenei returning to Argus is like the romans returning to a smoldering Pompeii. It's nothing there for salvaging or settle once again.

Either the draenei find a new planet or they have to stay permanently on Azeroth.
    They're not going back there to try and live there, they're going back to bust some heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    They're not going back there to try and live there, they're going back to bust some heads.
    Yes! Kil'Jaeden, meet Hammer of Attonement. Hammer, meet Kil'Jaeden's face!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Yes! Kil'Jaeden, meet Hammer of Attonement. Hammer, meet Kil'Jaeden's face!
    I have an axe that was literally created to eat Kil'jaeden's soul, and I'm a feed it!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I have an axe that was literally created to eat Kil'jaeden's soul, and I'm a feed it!
    Let's do it Yak. I'm fueling the Exodar now. What do we need, moth guano or dilithium crystals?