Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So according to this ''survey'' we can tell that muslims make 27% of Europe's total population. That is pretty high number.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-30 at 03:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Nope, bullshit. I'm calling it now. Surveys are fucking retarded.

Where are these surveyors who are magically calling and finding this shit out? Why haven't i or anyone i know ever gotten a call from one? Who the fuck tells a random person on the phone that sometimes rape is acceptable?

Bullshit, it's fucking bullshit.
    Way to not even read the article posted by the OP. It's a European survey and you aren't in Europe. Cmon

Deleted
    Nope, bullshit. I'm calling it now. Surveys are fucking retarded.

Where are these surveyors who are magically calling and finding this shit out? Why haven't i or anyone i know ever gotten a call from one? Who the fuck tells a random person on the phone that sometimes rape is acceptable?

Bullshit, it's fucking bullshit.
    Three bullshits plus a standalone shit is a bit too much shit.

You never get a call because they typically poll small numbers of demographically representative people. You are under the impression that large numbers of people need to be surveyed for any kind of accuracy, that's not how statistics works.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But Tenn needs to telll us what to do on the issues that matter to them D:
    This would have never happend if Tennisace was in charge!

Only if those circumstances are "none".

It mentions flirting and being "drunk". How are they clarifying the ability to give consent?

In other words, is it 27% of Europeans saying they think rape is acceptable, or is it 27% of Europeans that disagree about whether a conscious, but intoxicated, person can give consent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    So the difference between the sexes here is 7% and not just that it's 27% of young men in europe that think this way, but also 20% of young women.
    Women can't rape, silly!

we need your help tenni, why dont you become the next president

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamaru View Post
    This would have never happend if Tennisace was in charge!
    Vote Tenn for Canada!

Typical shit study that asks one thing then labels the response as something else. A lot of social "science" is in such a bad state where it's basically a propaganda arm for leftist parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Yeah. I don't think it is that simple. Can you elaborate on this alleged "fix".

How would you get like minded folk to mix?
    Well they were able to find them using the polling system, so clearly its a powerful and accurate tool. I say we use it to weed them out again. This time we round them up after the results and give them their own towns were rape is legal. We should call them Rapetropolis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    So according to this ''survey'' we can tell that muslims make 27% of Europe's total population. That is pretty high number.
    This is blatant xenophobia and bigotry. It is against the rules and it is extremely offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually looking at the report and the answers given, it doesn't seem to have a seperate one of these for male and female, so unsure where they got the 27% and 20% from, but heres the results from the report anyway

couldnt fit the question in the image, but it was

"Some people believe that having sexual intercourse without consent may be justified in certain situations. Do you think
    this applies to the following circumstances?
    (%)
    (MULTIPLE ANSWERS POSSIBLE)"
    Last edited by serenka; 2016-11-30 at 12:48 AM.
    dragonmaw - EU

I have enough trouble with cooperative women.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't it though? I don't understand how you can accurately present something so nuanced by sampling a small group of people. I've heard that sampling 1000 people to extrapolate to millions makes sense before but I've never actually seen anyone explain how. Why are 1000 random people representative of 1000000 random people?
    Lmao. Mate I've taken a few courses on statistics and sampling and it is quite a sophisticated and complex undertaking.
    If you care so much maybe you should you know, enroll in a few higher education courses.

Cultural Enrichment.

[Infracted]

Trolling, huh?
    Gee, mods. Guess you need a bit of
    Cultural Enrichment
    as well
    Last edited by Sosoulsu; 2016-11-30 at 05:01 PM.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

10+ Year Old Account
    In some circumstances? Of course. If someone hawt puts a gun to my head and says, "Rape me, or I'll blow your brains out", I would, at least, consider it.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    In some circumstances? Of course. If someone hawt puts a gun to my head and says, "Rape me, or I'll blow your brains out", I would, at least, consider it.
    Thats no longer rape, that person is the one raping you lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ec.europa.eu/COMMFrontOffice/.../surveyKy/2115

report available here, quite interesting actually

- - - Updated - - -

But it's not rape if the woman is asking for it
    why do assume its a woman??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    so a person puts a gun to your head and tells you to have sex with them.... yep thats rape. except you are now the one being raped.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isn't it though? I don't understand how you can accurately present something so nuanced by sampling a small group of people. I've heard that sampling 1000 people to extrapolate to millions makes sense before but I've never actually seen anyone explain how. Why are 1000 random people representative of 1000000 random people?
    Pretty easy. If there are reasons to believe that this sample of 1000 people is not in any way biased and doesn't have any special properties that are native only to it and don't apply to the whole nation, then, given that the statistical error of this sample is merely around 3%, it is a very trustworthy estimation.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.