Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Build 23109, Patch 7.1 Hotfixes - November 29

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-11-30 at 12:24 AM.

Its the same build as last week :/

Seriously? Still no moonkin buffs? So much for that numbers tweak, Ion.

thank god mm sidewinder style is unchanged
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2016-11-30 at 12:48 AM.

Huge warlock nerfs 0_o

wow Unholy buffs

Blood buffed somewhat too

FeelsDKMan

please help me decrypting shadow priest changes

Ret: Shield of Vengeance Creates a barrier of holy light that absorbs [ 1,000% [ 2,000% of AP ] damage for 15 sec. When the barrier is consumed, all damage absorbed is dealt as Holy damage divided across all enemies within 8 yds. Can be cast in Shadowform. Paladin - Retribution Spec. Instant. 2 min cooldown.

Last edited by Nathiest; 2016-11-30 at 12:36 AM.

Oh look they gave Vulnerable back to Sidewinders. Why can't they just bake the Sidewinders effect into arcane shot, but make arcane shot explode when it hits the target. I'm sick of the Sidewinders animation, and arc. It's the new Barrage in dungeons.

Deleted
    That moment when the only class you have is a 110 warlock and you see many classes receiving juicy buffs but Blizzard ignoring warlocks and it makes no sense to you because your class is already at the bottom ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyusekiV2 View Post
    Seriously? Still no moonkin buffs? So much for that numbers tweak, Ion.
    Are you sure you're looking at the right notes? There's a ton of Moonkin talent buffs and a 4pc tier bonus change.
    Bawkasaur - Feral PvE | Bawk - Feral PvE - Youtube - Twitter - Website - Twitch

Did enhance really need a nerf? Elemental gets a nice nerf on Earthquake, which is the main reason to bring them to mythic+.

Deleted
    Blizz please give DKs some kind of mobility at least for pve ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bawk View Post
    Are you sure you're looking at the right notes? There's a ton of Moonkin talent buffs and a 4pc tier bonus change.
    We need all baseline spells buffed, some of those talent changes are also completely useless. Fury of Elune and stellar drift are decent.

But hey, if you're okay with remaining mediocre and being one of the lowest classes on the charts, (assuming other classes are actually being played well) you do you man.
    Last edited by RyusekiV2; 2016-11-30 at 02:20 AM.

Deleted
    no warrior PVP talent changes these devs clearly dnt play there own fucking game, shocking

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Did enhance really need a nerf? Elemental gets a nice nerf on Earthquake, which is the main reason to bring them to mythic+.
    Howdy - as a note - earth quake = same damage but over 6 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    That moment when the only class you have is a 110 warlock and you see many classes receiving juicy buffs but Blizzard ignoring warlocks and it makes no sense to you because your class is already at the bottom ._.
    I wouldn't say warlocks are on the bottom. We can definitely excel in certain areas.

With the hunter changes, I'm probably going to quit. They are doubling down on vulnerable and sidewinders and it's just going to be horrible. If this goes live, I won't be back until the end of last tier at the earliest. If they don't fix MM for next exp I'm never coming back.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    You were not ignored, you were nerfed again :-(
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    no warrior PVP talent changes these devs clearly dnt play there own fucking game, shocking
    PvP Talents
    Sharpen Blade When activated, your next Mortal Strike will deal 30% increased damage and reduce healing taken by 70% for 4 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent. Instant. 15 sec cooldown. 25 sec cooldown.
    War Banner You throw down a war banner at your feet, rallying your allies. Increases haste by 15%, movement speed by 15% movement speed by 30% and reduces the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% to all allies within 40 yards of the war banner. Lasts 15 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.

There you go.