PTR Patch Notes today. Hype?

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    Fear and sadness. You?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I'll be happy beyond words if they announce the removal of S2M. I'll be content if they announce buffs to LotV/a new talent in place of MSp. Anything that gets me away from S2M will generally be for the better. Let's hope for the best!

Deleted
    That Soul death shit on Xavius mythic is apparently also still not fixed. Or am I missing some way to avoid it? It seems to be random.

When do you guys use your first Shadowfiend and Power infusion of the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    When do you guys use your first Shadowfiend and Power infusion of the fight?
    Depends on the fight. I've come to use PI on pull to put myself into VF much faster. It's up for StM when I need it. I use to use it to extend my first VF before I started doing it on pull. I usually Shadowfiend during my first VF as well, then should be up for when I'm in StM.

Deleted
    You have to be closer to the place where you started dreaming. Long travel time back to your body will cause Soul death

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    What notes?

hopefully they make void bolt refresh dots by 4 sec instead of 3 in the new build. i think that would make our multi-target gameplay even more smoother than it is now! don't you guys love it when they make our gameplay smooth? boy am i grateful for this brand new SMOOTH gameplay

Is this trinket going to be insane for surrender or meh? http://www.wowhead.com/item=133275/sorrowsong&bonus=615

Quote Originally Posted by Vained View Post
    What notes?
    Blizzard is updating the PTR with a new build today.

Which trinkets should I choose (AS+LotV)?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139321/s...ive&bonus=1807
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=138224/u...ime&bonus=1807
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=128709/d...-deck-hellfire

All of them Itemlevel 855. Right now I'm using Horrorslime (very nice AoE damage) and Hellfire.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-11-29 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slejhy View Post
    So how is Mangaza's Madness and Shadowy Insight? Because I don't see many SP runs SI with the belt
    I like SI with the belt, idk if i'd be getting higher performance out of AS at my values though I probably would but I like the playstyle change that SI offers. The mobility of the instant mind blasts feels really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard is updating the PTR with a new build today.
    That's what they said yesterday, and so far it's been radio silence for the last 20+ hours. Shit's kind of sad.

Mother Shahraz's Seduction (New) You gain 5 stacks of Voidform when you enter Voidform.

pretty good way to deal with the legendary without lingering insanity. it's a slight nerf for those times you can get in VF really fast with double shadow word: death but they didn't ruin the item like i thought they would

- - - Updated - - -

also new legendary

Zek's Exterminatus (New) Your Shadow Word: Pain damage has a chance to increase the damage of your next Shadow Word: Death by 50% and make it usable on any target, regardless of health level. Approximately 2 procs per minute.

Cool, they put the bonus insanity generation back in for our Mind Flay/SW:P cleave thing. And renamed the effect Mind Sear, which is a better name than "Mind Flay/SW:P cleave thing".

Deleted
    Is it just me or these changes are really shit? I dont really see us competitive at all, I was expecting a lot more.

I don't understand the new mind spike, what does "detonate" means exactly?

7+ Year Old Account
    Yooo. Sweetness. Mindflay has been buffed, it gained sear's bonus insanity per target hit. Makes much more mechanical sense. Sucks that the ring might stay the same but at the least we still have a dot spreader.

I cannot wait to try the new Mind Spike! It sounds way better. Does the tooltip point to it NOT replacing flay or am I misunderstanding it? Also does the new Mind Spike remove dots when it explodes?

@davesignal Did you see the legendary shoulders got the '5 stacks when entering VF' we talked about a week or 2 ago? Lol
    Last edited by RsinRC; 2016-11-30 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    I don't understand the new mind spike, what does "detonate" means exactly?
    There are two possibilities:

1.) It means remove. This is bad.

2.) It's just flavor text to describe the damage boost. This would be good.

However, Mind Spike has a history of being a spell that removes DOT effects, so I'm leaning to the former.

Quote Originally Posted by RsinRC View Post
    Yooo. Sweetness. Mindflay has been buffed bigtime and it gained sear's bonus insanity per target hit. Makes much more sense. Sucks that the ring might stay the same but at the least we still have a dot spreader.

I cannot wait to try the new Mind Spike! It sounds way better. Does the tooltip point to it NOT replacing flay or am I misunderstanding it? Also does the new Mind Spike remove dots when it explodes?
    @davesignal Did you see the legendary shoulders got the '5 stacks when entering VF' we talked about a week or 2 ago? Lol
    Yeah, I did. Boring, but effective. Means you get the effect a lot quicker, which is good. Better than having to wait for your second Voidform to get the bonus.

7+ Year Old Account
    I admit, it is boring for a Legendary item. I much have rathered it be with LotV. Still interesting nonetheless we talked about it.

- - - Updated - - -

That new legendary is interesting as well. Might be a must have for StM users. Though not so awesome with it having a 2 min CD.