Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpsm8 View Post
    Thanks mate, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFWkCzBmRrw is the kill video if anyone was interested in Mythic Helya tank pov.

Also updated guide for nighthold bis list and 7.1.5 changes to come.
    Congrats. And not with a 5 mage/5 SP setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpsm8 View Post
    Vers ≥ Mastery > Haste > Crit
    isnt crit like the best stat atm ?

Deleted
    no why would it be?

Hey i've seen quite a few different stat weights in different places. I'm looking for a good stat weight for pawn, currently i'm going with ( Pawn: v1: "Survival": Agility=1.33, Stamina=3.34, CritRating=1.99, HasteRating=1.67, MasteryRating=2.60, Versatility=2.70, Armor=40.74 )
    How accurate is that? And what about the weights of avoidance and leech? Thanks!!!

Just noticed the datamined changes.
    Displacer is just gone for us now, and we get incap roar as a talent instead of baseline? I have no idea what triggered this change.
    Survival Instincts lost its 2 charge tag on tooltip?

Am I reading this shit right?

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Just noticed the datamined changes.
    Displacer is just gone for us now, and we get incap roar as a talent instead of baseline? I have no idea what triggered this change.
    Survival Instincts lost its 2 charge tag on tooltip?

Am I reading this shit right?
    we wont know til servers are up. i could see us losing the 2nd charge - people have been calling for our heads for a bit now. i could also see keeping incap and it changing to the new version if you take the talent.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    we wont know til servers are up. i could see us losing the 2nd charge - people have been calling for our heads for a bit now. i could also see keeping incap and it changing to the new version if you take the talent.
    The new one is still listed as a disorient though, the break on damage isn't specified anymore. But don't all disorients still break on damage regardless?

My hope is the removal of wording on Survival Instincts is because of the legendary that makes it 3 charges (so the words "maximum 2 charges" wouldn't make sense) but we will see when servers come up. I don't mind losing Displacer Beast, but please don't turn Incap Roar into a talent. It already has such niche uses, but is solid enough as an AoE interrupt that I would never be able to take anything else for Mythic+, meaning no more large range Stampede or Wild Charge, two things that I consider some of the best quality of life improvements for Guardian.

Pretty sure all disorients break on damage. Sigil, of misery doesnt talk about breaking on damage but i believe it does right?

Gotta wait to see the PTR, either we lost incap roar, or incap roar gets replaced by intimidating roar... Then we have to see if intimidating roar is a fear that makes enemies run away as it's only upgrade (aka its SHIT) or it actually prevents breaking on damage but the tooltip is unclear.

Either way, losing displacer for it is a hit in the balls. It should've replaced mass entangle...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    no why would it be?

because of lightning reflexes? just asking anyways

Quote Originally Posted by v1perz53 View Post
    My hope is the removal of wording on Survival Instincts is because of the legendary that makes it 3 charges (so the words "maximum 2 charges" wouldn't make sense) but we will see when servers come up. I don't mind losing Displacer Beast, but please don't turn Incap Roar into a talent. It already has such niche uses, but is solid enough as an AoE interrupt that I would never be able to take anything else for Mythic+, meaning no more large range Stampede or Wild Charge, two things that I consider some of the best quality of life improvements for Guardian.
    warcraftdevs just tweeted that its a datamaining error. it still has 2 charges.

The whole "make talents that everyone takes baseline" seems pretty hollow when Guttural Roars is still a thing...

Just checked on PTR, baseline Incap Roar still exists, talent makes it into a fear that doesn't always break on damage. Might have a chance to break like all fears are, and the mobs do run away like a normal fear, but don't seem to run far if you have the Thrash slow on them. Seems very situational, glad we didn't lose baseline Incap, personally not sad to see Displacer go as I never used it but I can understand why some are. Surv Instincts still has 2 charges as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight View Post
    The whole "make talents that everyone takes baseline" seems pretty hollow when Guttural Roars is still a thing...
    Eh, I would honestly rather have GG baseline than Guttural Roars, as someone who primarily does Mythic+ and doesn't raid I almost never even take GR. But GG to me is required for the spec to feel complete, even in situations where Incarn is technically better I hate taking it because the spec feels wonky without GG procs.

Also, new Guardian Legendary looks pretty nice to me, 40 rage on use and 40 rage over 4 seconds when using Barkskin, looks really nice for getting quick rage on the pull to get AM up without having to take something like Bristling Fur.
    Last edited by v1perz53; 2016-11-30 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by v1perz53 View Post
    Just checked on PTR, baseline Incap Roar still exists, talent makes it into a fear that doesn't always break on damage. Might have a chance to break like all fears are, and the mobs do run away like a normal fear, but don't seem to run far if you have the Thrash slow on them. Seems very situational, glad we didn't lose baseline Incap, personally not sad to see Displacer go as I never used it but I can understand why some are. Surv Instincts still has 2 charges as expected.

Eh, I would honestly rather have GG baseline than Guttural Roars, as someone who primarily does Mythic+ and doesn't raid I almost never even take GR. But GG to me is required for the spec to feel complete, even in situations where Incarn is technically better I hate taking it because the spec feels wonky without GG procs.

Also, new Guardian Legendary looks pretty nice to me, 40 rage on use and 40 rage over 4 seconds when using Barkskin, looks really nice for getting quick rage on the pull to get AM up without having to take something like Bristling Fur.
    I mostly raid and any time I'm going to use Stampeding Roar, I don't see a reason to take anything besides GR :P

Anybody else notice this on the PTR:
    Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc An improved Bear Form that reduces the cooldown on all melee damage abilities and Growl to 1.5 sec, and causes Mangle to hit up to 3 targets, and increases armor by 15%. Lasts 30 sec. You may freely shapeshift in and out of this improved Bear Form for its duration. Guardian Druid - Level 75 Talent. Instant. 3 min cooldown.

Yes the entire tier got upgraded to match galactic guardian better.

Displacer got replced by intimidating roar which doesnt break on damage, so there is our aoe stun, which very likely does not share DR with other stuns so it's very strong... RIP displacer though, i wish they had replaced mass entangle with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight View Post
    I mostly raid and any time I'm going to use Stampeding Roar, I don't see a reason to take anything besides GR :P
    Even in (high) M+ GR is best. Except for instances wiith small rooms like MoS where using Incapacitating Roar would pull too many packs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mockingowl View Post
    because of lightning reflexes? just asking anyways
    we have that effect since legion lauch. It was just added to the journal. The effect it has on our overall mitigation is minimal, because the conversion of dodge rating to dodge % is pretty bad.

Without displacer beast, how am i going to get out of the wall of pools without adding debuff stacks after Nythendra's volatile rot? Can i charge through the pools without add debuff stacks?

Quote Originally Posted by trifrost View Post
    Without displacer beast, how am i going to get out of the wall of pools without adding debuff stacks after Nythendra's volatile rot? Can i charge through the pools without add debuff stacks?
    You can't, just gotta look for a path or walk through. I already skip Displacer on that fight (I like GR so MC'ed can book it after they break), it's not a huge deal unless melee are screwing you over and dropping rot on you.