Page 31 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The sad thing in this is that the change to ELT took probably 5 minutes to do, it was literally just changing two values to an already existing talent. It just make it seems like the feedback we give is either not received or flat out ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    The problem should minimize in the next couple months for most people when we cap out our knowledge and can get our 5% traits easy for each spec, but then you still need berries for each to make them real options to swap between if not just sindorei's.
    That depends on how fast they release the patch with new traits and how good they are. Was it planned for 7.2 or the first small patch after it? I don't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakile View Post
    Ouch right in the essence drain
    Doubling down on strengths!

Can you pls show me the nerfs? I recently read about the change and only just a few tweak to some talents i saw so far

More than the nonsensical changes and the "abilities going baseline in overpruned classes" lies and more than this obviously terrible class iteration that is going to make it to live(stop kidding yourselves), do you know what gets me the most?

Mages get their first nerf in one of their specs, while the other two receive MAJOR, dramatic buffs. People dislike the nerfs and suddenly the whole dev-community management team is mobilized, nerfs get reversed overnight while the mage forums get flooded with blue posts reassuring everyone that these are merely mechanics changes and overall dps is going to remain the same.
    Sure enough, on the very next ptr version fire mages receive a big flat base damage buff to all their major damage-dealing spells.

Meanwhile the dev team, also noticing all the warlock feedback on QoL and ST damage, decide on a 2% increase on a talented sustain dmg buff. A move that invalidates all choice from that talent row.
    That's what gets me the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Can you pls show me the nerfs? I recently read about the change and only just a few tweak to some talents i saw so far
    Look at the last PTR patch and this one and you'll see the nerfs

Quote Originally Posted by immaburnyou View Post
    Look at the last PTR patch and this one and you'll see the nerfs
    Talents
    Empowered Life Tap Life Tap increases your damage dealt by 10% for 10 12% for 15 sec. Warlock - Level 30 Talent.
    Reverse Entropy Reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire by 0.5 sec and they restore 35% of your maximum mana. and Chaos Bolt's cast time is reduced by 0.5 sec. Destruction Warlock - Level 30 Talent.

I found only that if you mean for pvp i dont care about that, i dont do pvp anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Talents
    Empowered Life Tap Life Tap increases your damage dealt by 10% for 10 12% for 15 sec. Warlock - Level 30 Talent.
    Reverse Entropy Reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire by 0.5 sec and they restore 35% of your maximum mana. and Chaos Bolt's cast time is reduced by 0.5 sec. Destruction Warlock - Level 30 Talent.

I found only that if you mean for pvp i dont care about that, i dont do pvp anyway

No the ones from like 2-3 weeks ago. Where they made RE and Eradication on the same tier so Destruction lost ST power and demo got a nerf.

Here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=12#post-235

Go to this thread and start hoesntly spamming your grievances, there is no other way at this point, the time for civil discussion is over, they wont listen to normal feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    but there is one silver lining coming out of it.

for the first time ever we are all united in our disappointment. glad to see everyone being unhappy together
    Blizzard worshippers didn't comment on this build yet, so don't get too excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
    If it only pulls ahead by 2-3% of its competition, people might not take it still because it's yet another unwanted maintenance buff.
    Yeah, i wont use it. Itd have to be a pretty damn awesome buff.

Deleted
    Told ya the sky was falling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Yeah, i wont use it. Itd have to be a pretty damn awesome buff.
    Don't worry. Blizzard is listening to us : In two PTR builds Empowered Life tap will become a +16% DPS increase. Because that's all we want. An awesome and funny maintenance buff making our gameplay more dynamic.

ahahahaha
    ahaha
    aha

/suicide

Mages even got updates to spell visuals hahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Mages even got updates to spell visuals hahahaha
    it hurts so much

Deleted
    What are they doing? WTF

Where are the baseline talents?

Where are the single target fixes for affliction and destruction?

Where are the QOL changes to demonology ability to ONLY do single target damage?

WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO FORCE THIS RETARDED MANA TAP TALENT DOWN OUR THROATS, SACRIFICING MY FUCKING LIFE TO CAST SPELLS IS AN OUT DATED SHIT DESIGN AND I DONT CARE IF IT DOUBLED MY DAMAGE I DO NOT WANT IT.

Why the HELL do they change a pvp talent that improves the game play in a melee cleave expansion where you aren't allowed to cast anything, INTO A FUCKING SPELL YOU DONT EVEN USE IN PVP WHY DONT THEY GET THAT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CAST IN PVP AND IF YOU WERE YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING CAST INCINERATE????????????

I have never been so disappointed in PTR changes, my fallos couldn't be more limb.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

[IMG]http://puu.sh/pv4Sl/0cb7dd3fb3.jpg[IMG]
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-30 at 03:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the changes so far have been underwhelming to say the least, but basic forum rules will continue to apply, which means no reaction images.

Thal'kiel's Discord (Rank 1) Shadowbolt Shadowbolt and Demonwrath sometimes enrages Thal'kiel, causing him to teleport to an enemy and scream for 0 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies over 0.

Beats getting a nerf. Helps a bit in AOE situations/mythic+ dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I know the changes so far have been underwhelming to say the least, but basic forum rules will continue to apply, which means no reaction images.
    ... are you kidding me?

Just when i thought the "moderation" on this forum couldn't become any less professional or useful. If that is actually in the rules, whoever put it there needs to be fired.