Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Legion PvP Season Rollover December 13

World Boss - Nithogg, Cataclysm Timewalking, Blue Posts, Tweets, FinalBoss - Mages

Legion PvP Season Rollover December 13
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Attention all Arena and Battleground competitors! On December 13 at 6 a.m. PST, Legion PvP Season 1 will come to a close. But the battle will pick up just two hours later at 8 a.m. PST, when Legion PvP Season 2 begins!

Season 1 – End of Season Rewards
    If you participated in Season 1, in order to ensure you receive the rewards that you’re due, please keep the following in mind:

• Refrain from transferring your character(s) to another realm or faction until after Legion Season 1 has ended.
    • Legion Season 1 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.

Season 2 Begins
    With Legion Season 2, the maximum number of times you can Prestige will increase from 4 to 8. Furthermore, weekly Rated Quest rewards will increase to the following values:

Last Week's Rating Base Item Level Appearance
    0 - 1399 855 Gladiator
    1400 - 1599 865 Gladiator
    1600 - 1799 875 Gladiator
    1800 - 1999 880 Gladiator
    2000 - 2199 885 Elite
    2200 - 2399 890* Elite
    2400+ 900* Elite

*Item levels 890 and 900 above will become available when the Nighthold raid opens.

The item level of PvP gear rewards from Skirmish, Battleground, Arena, and Rated Battlegrounds victories will increase with Season 2, but the transmog look will remain the same as Season 1.

Faction-based Rewards
    Don’t forget—end-of-season rewards are based on your faction nowadays. The top 0.5% of Alliance PvPers will be awarded the Gladiator: Legion Season 1 achievement and mount, and the same will go to the top 0.5% of Horde PvPers. If you transfer your character to the other faction, you must have 50 wins after your transfer to receive the reward.

Now get out there and fight to the finish!
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-11-29 at 08:32 PM.

Looks like patch in 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    Looks like patch in 2 weeks.
    They have achievements and rewards for few seasons ahead already in the game. There is no need for them to align season end/start with a patch release.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkk121 View Post
    They have achievements and rewards for few seasons ahead already in the game. There is no need for them to align season end/start with a patch release.
    Patches have nearly always been one week after season end. With the holidays coming up, it looks likely to follow this pattern.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot sooner than I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkk121 View Post
    I'm going with them aligning the end of the season with class changes.

I thought it was said somewhere that new pvp seasons weren't going to be released alongside patches in Legion due to them doing more seasons? I could be wrong as I haven't found anything stating this.

Suppose it could be 7.1.5?
    Last edited by Aux; 2016-11-29 at 08:38 PM.

Two hours of downtime seems oddly short between seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Patches have nearly always been one week after season end. With the holidays coming up, it looks likely to follow this pattern.
    They stated at some point in a Q&A I believe it was this year that this wouldn't be the case for Legion. We'll see soon enough.

How about balancing PVP so people that play rogues and other shit classes have the chances for PVP gear and achivs

So does this also mean that the honor levels/prestige starts over again?

Quote Originally Posted by mooninja View Post
    No, prestige level is increased to 8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninja View Post
    Dunno where this rumor came from, but Prestige was never supposed to reset.

S1 = max. 4
    S2 = max. 8
    S3 = max. 12
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Season start is now the same day so I'm thinking this means the 13th instead of the 20th

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They said seasons in Legion were different due to ilvl scaling so they could do them outside patches/

Can still only get the glad title from 3s, right? It wasn't specified so it almost sounds like you can do both.

I wanna know how we will get S1 gear as Xmog then.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

S1 = max. 4
    S2 = max. 8
    S3 = max. 12
    etc.
    I've been freaking out thinking I had to get this done before they announced the reset, and then when I saw the news today I was like well $&%* lol. Thanks for letting me know. +1 internets to you kind sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I wanna know how we will get S1 gear as Xmog then.
    It has the same appearance.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

S1 = max. 4
    S2 = max. 8
    S3 = max. 12
    etc.
    So we can continue to slowly grind out prestige for the pets/mounts without worrying about a deadline?