Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azteh View Post
    It certainly seems like it.
    Why?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12/#class=Tanks
    Their damage is god awful, and resource regeneration nerfs just make playing the spec less fun.

Deleted
    ehhh time to quit warlock i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    Unless you mean PVP, I dont see how PVE was heavily affected this build
    Sure, why would Blizz even bother with warlocks, they still have the ability to summon plebs and put down a portal. Let's nerf the shit out of every spec on ST, take all the utility from them, make it the only class that has no solid interrupt without sacrificing something in talents. Then we can make some funny masteries, like a RNG damage buff to destro and rip all of the fun from demo, because we have a new hero-class leaving it in a state that seems like some intern was tasked with the class design in 2 days to release.
    So to sum it up we have no responses from the Blizz on anything, got some buffs to talents that no one ever uses and a ton of nerfs.
    Come on, just make warlocks an on-use toy that gives you the summoning stone and don't beat the dead horse.
    So yeah, PVE wasn't affected by this build.

And that being said I still can have some fun with blowing my seeds up in m+ dealing a ton of damage. But of course devs could nerf that, cause why would warlocks deal more damage than their beloved mages?

Ah, and the worst thing is all of this rework stuff is like on another plane from what community expects and asks for from the legion alpha/beta. There is nothing good to get, because it seems that the devs are too busy with other stuff and don't have enough time to even bother reading the feedbacks.
    /rant
    Last edited by clayman; 2016-11-30 at 04:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    Wonder how the roughly 10% across the board buff to almost all their spells counteracts with that Crit Nerf+previous nerfs in other builds. Brings up the 'unlucky' damage and with scaling starting to grow, I wonder how much 5% crit will be offset. If it is a nerf, it's not by as much as you think it is. I'm mostly excited about the buffs to some of their 'lesser' talents'.

Hell a lot of the classes got a lot of good quality buffs to lesser talents that have been needed for a while. Mind Spike, Arcane talents, Boomkin talents, Frost/Unholy DKs(pretty much every non-cookie cutter talent outside of machine gun frost got buffed to a more viable state), and more. I think this is actually one of the better 'updates' to 7.1.5's deployed builds we've had.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what? Are you and I looking at the same patch notes? Other than Rapid Decomp nerf, like half the talents got buffed... If this is about the legendary bracers, I'm alright with them being nerfed if it means I'm not 'fucked' for not getting lucky enough to get those, while the baseline play's damage is boosted.
    Yes, they buffed talents that are simply not used by unholy at all right now! That isnt getting to the route of the problem unholy has right now.

Did Marks really need these kind of buffs? JFC

Deleted
    Good changes for warriors sweeping strike makes MS hit 2 additional targets. Finally it is getting some love

That is it for warlocks? All this wait for fucking tooltip changes? If you sum it all up of wht is new, we get one meaningless buff (Fel Fissure) and nerfs to talents that are already not competing with Focused Chaos? WTF?!

I mean, you said that you balance around 3v3 but then heavily nerf our 1v1 talents that hardly anyone uses? Are affliction warlocks dominating 1v1 now? Because they fall down like critters.

Deleted
    The only thing they came up for rogue is to nerf outlaw aoe? And do some minor changes on the pistol stun shot thingy nobody uses? this is a fucking joke....

Deleted
    People bitching, like always...

RIP fire mage is a pretty accurate statement. The slight buffs to some spells don't outweigh the PI change from 5% to 2% and the flat 5% crit lost. Should be fine for m+ but will have to go different spec for raids. Arcane changes hurt as well, but they're still going to be better off than fire.

Deleted
    finaly they did something right and buffed my class by 30 % more

For Spriest it doesnt mention this at all But they reverted the change with void bolt no longer refreshing the dot durration rather extending by 3 sec. Tested on ptr its back to pre blizzard fucking all spriests in ass with a giant dildo

Not getting it...Not maining a warlock this expansion,but I have a warlock alt and...what the f are you actually doing?Tuning some useless talents?Getting a feeling,that only place,where locks are currently ok, is a bg...pve?Forget about it. But it seems,that this is yet another case,where devs think,that locks are there,where they are supposed to be.Not a single lock spec seems appealing.

Hm, "we'll make some talents that everyone takes baseline" ... still waiting for that on avatar and deadly calm.

Also this sweeping strike stuff is extremely powerfull... depending on the situation. Do I have to carry a stack of tomes, now? Respec before every boss?

And... Aggramar's Stride... adding crit is nice... so, why not mastery?
    Last edited by chillshock; 2016-11-30 at 06:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    Wonder how the roughly 10% across the board buff to almost all their spells counteracts with that Crit Nerf+previous nerfs in other builds. Brings up the 'unlucky' damage and with scaling starting to grow, I wonder how much 5% crit will be offset. If it is a nerf, it's not by as much as you think it is. I'm mostly excited about the buffs to some of their 'lesser' talents'.

Hell a lot of the classes got a lot of good quality buffs to lesser talents that have been needed for a while. Mind Spike, Arcane talents, Boomkin talents, Frost/Unholy DKs(pretty much every non-cookie cutter talent outside of machine gun frost got buffed to a more viable state), and more. I think this is actually one of the better 'updates' to 7.1.5's deployed builds we've had.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, what? Are you and I looking at the same patch notes? Other than Rapid Decomp nerf, like half the talents got buffed... If this is about the legendary bracers, I'm alright with them being nerfed if it means I'm not 'fucked' for not getting lucky enough to get those, while the baseline play's damage is boosted.
    No. Baseline UH is not getting boosted. They are merely making super shitty talents, just a little bit shittier than the cookie cutter ones.

Which means, effectively there is only the bracer nerf left. The only thing these notes have achieved for UH DK's, is make us 100% reliant on trying to get convergence of fate, (which almost half, if not more, will fight for). So that we might be able to play a potentially strong arbiter deck.

What UH needs is better scaling, and a buff to their ability numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chillshock View Post
    Hm, "we'll make some talents that everyone takes baseline" ... still waiting for that on avatar and deadly calm.

Also this sweeping strike stuff is extremely powerfull... depending on the situation. Do I have to carry a stack of tomes, now? Respec before every boss?

And... Aggramar's Stride... adding crit is nice... so, why not mastery?
    As this would wield strange effects cause mastery is heavily different for the most speccs and they are still a filled bankslot.

And thats not a good buff, still your MS and ex hit like limp noodles on the other Targets that dont have CS on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess it's time to just retire the old warlock, been playing it since vanilla, but they are just burying this class. Making 0 positive changes and just continuing to nerf nerf nerf this class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, am I reading this right? Holy Pallies who are already the top healer in the game are getting healing buffs? Wha...?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    RIP Warlocks
    fucking new retarded shadowburn is still there, hello blizz are you there? REMOVE THIS SHIT PLS