Poll: What do you think about the £5 note containing animal products

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why would they use animal fat?
    Using the fat from the SJW Tumblr people is frowned on
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Nope, now I know you're lying about your family. Sad state of affairs really.
    Yeah the guy that think there is no waste in slaughterhouse, were do we get these kind of jokers? I think you need to do some searching for yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Nope, now I know you're lying about your family. Sad state of affairs really.
    Working hard to push that post count up with shitposts I see.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Since when are SJWs and vegans the same thing?
    SJW can be extended to pretty much anyone which fights "for a righteous cause!" by the power of their outrage.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=8294637

Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Please make it be pork. PLEASE. All the muslim tears would be priceless.
    Muslims wouldn't care if it was pork it's not like they are eating it and pigs aren't sacred they are considered dirty when it comes to eating. And eating them isn't that bad of a act either they can eat pork if there is nothing else they just have to be cleansed.

Deleted
    Only because it has long been frivolously hurled at anyone and anything who seemed to be making even the slightest peep in objection to whatever is going on, provided that slightest of peeps was believed to originate on the left. It was a rhetorical question more than anything, meant to underscore what an idiotic and meaningless insult it has become.
    Language is what is being spoken, and I've heard "SJW" liberally used in place of "bigot" lately.

The reason is probably that a number of people assume "bigot" is only valid for religious nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    SJW can be extended to pretty much anyone which fights "for a righteous cause!" by the power of their outrage.
    SJW. Social Justice Warrior.
    Veganism has fuck all to do with social justice.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    People seem to be confusing veganism with "SJW's", whatever that is.
    Social Justice Warriors.
    A term used to describe anyone who is offended for the sake of being offended, and demands action be taken as a result.
    Though it seems to be applied too readily to anyone fighting for a cause.

Personally I think this one is blown out of proportion.
    I expect there is some problem with many other products regularly used by Vegan's or Vegetarians if we look hard enough.
    Ignorance is bliss until you can get media attention.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-11-30 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Social Justice Warriors.
    A term used to describe anyone who is offended for the sake of being offended, and demands action be taken as a result.
    Though it seems to be applied too readily to anyone fighting for a cause.
    This definition would include right or left-wingers equally. For every shouty lesbian there is an equivalent nationalist idiot who thinks the Muppets are part of a sinister liberal conspiracy.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's about as retarded as vegans crying because Guinness is filtered through fish bladder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edspans View Post
    SJW. Social Justice Warrior.
    Veganism has fuck all to do with social justice.
    You would be surprised how often the two can correlate. They all fight for stupid causes.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Muslims wouldn't care if it was pork it's not like they are eating it and pigs aren't sacred they are considered dirty when it comes to eating. And eating them isn't that bad of a act either they can eat pork if there is nothing else they just have to be cleansed.
    Read that whole sentence and look how dumb it is. Not the form but the message it sends. "Don't eat things cuz of religion" this shouldn't be a thing in 21st ffs.

Since when are SJWs and vegans the same thing?
    Since when "Anything I don't like and is likely slightly left of (insert far right nutjob here)" is essentially the go to term for 90% of SJW accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You would be surprised how often the two can correlate. They all fight for stupid causes.
    No matter how much of a relation the two may have, don't assume that the two ideas are mutually inclusive.
    "X is or can be Y so Y is X" is ripping society apart.

So they are making animals thinner?
    *tisk**tisk* SJW *tisk**tisk*

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Why would they use animal fat?
    I could be wrong but I believe I heard mentioned, it's to do with how many animals we slaughter and how much produce in excess we're getting, aka it's cheap.

Personally, I can't believe they allowed it in the first place, not because it involves animal products more so because, how could they not see this coming xD

i am tempted however, to go to the local vegan cafe and pay for a meal in the new notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Really? So you aren't just lumping in every political grouping under the sun that isn't batshit-crazy right-wing because you don't understand complex issues?
    Which one is complex issue? SJW or veganism?

Please, SJWs

tell us why this is offensive, I'm really interested in understanding your point of view. Lend me your shoes so I can put them on

Deleted
    This is such a non story. You don't see them boycotting cars because tyres have tallow in them (they do, for the vast majority) because it's simply not convenient.

I respect the level of discipline it takes to be a vegan/vegetarian but I can't stand the "militant" members of both camps.

Don't eat the fiver, eat a tenner it's worth more so will fill you up for longer.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killeer View Post
    What do you think?
    I think they should be removed just because they are garbage, get rid of the US toy money and bring back proper £5's.

Deleted
    "SJW's SJW SJW" frothing at the mouth "SJW, SJW SJW"... that seems to be every thread on here. Not so much a discussion as a form of Tourette's syndrome.