Being stuck at a lower ilvl

Hi,

I recently done a thread about coming back as I was away for personal reasons, I left my Rogue at 847. But it feels hard to progress my gear any further as everyone seems to be at 870-880+. A lot of PUGs won't accept anyone below 875 for just normal emerald nightmare. There aren't any upgrades for myself in Mythic dungeons, but I left before the keys came out, so I'm not sure how that works or if it's possible to progress that way now. When Nightfold comes out I'm going to be stuck doing LFR while everyone is progressing even futher than they are now. Am I already doomed?

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks

Stop applying for +7s and shit.

My WW monk is 852 and when ever I feel like doing a low M+ it is no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by hamp696 View Post
    Stop applying for +7s and shit.

My WW monk is 852 and when ever I feel like doing a low M+ it is no problem.
    I can't find any low M+ thats the issue, I haven't tried any.

Pretty sure you are a troll but you say you cant get upgrades in mythic dungeons, but you say you are 847 item level. I did 2 reg mythic dungeons today and seen 2 865 and 1 870 drop and about 5 850-855.

Quote Originally Posted by hamp696 View Post
    Pretty sure you are a troll but you say you cant get upgrades in mythic dungeons, but you say you are 847 item level. I did 2 reg mythic dungeons today and seen 2 865 and 1 870 drop and about 5 850-855.
    But thats going to be very rare to happen, I can't hope to gear up that way. I'm looking on the dungeon/raid finder - Everything is 870+ 875+ 880+ for low ilvl content. The content is there, but everyone wants insane ilvls, so it's impossible to progress

LFR ? crafts ? World quests ?

How can't you find a mythic group ? People get desperate for keys when the week ends and try to get some chests for their alts, I don't see how you can't get any M+ run as 847.

Even simple Mythic dungeon would be beneficial, 840 and can proc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vsml View Post
    But thats going to be very rare to happen, I can't hope to gear up that way. I'm looking on the dungeon/raid finder - Everything is 870+ 875+ 880+ for low ilvl content. The content is there, but everyone wants insane ilvls, so it's impossible to progress
    I suppose you don't have a guild / friends you can play with, right ?

[QUOTE=I suppose you don't have a guild / friends you can play with, right ?[/QUOTE]

Everyone quit and left to either eso or ff14

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone quit and left for eso and ff14 sadly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    LFR ? crafts ? World quests ?

How can't you find a mythic group ? People get desperate for keys when the week ends and try to get some chests for their alts, I don't see how you can't get any M+ run as 847.

Even simple Mythic dungeon would be beneficial, 840 and can proc.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you don't have a guild / friends you can play with, right ?
    Everyone with a low M+ key are asking for boosts in the finder. Damn, I'm doomed, I might as well wait this expansion out. Ty guys.

Hi,

I recently done a thread about coming back as I was away for personal reasons, I left my Rogue at 847. But it feels hard to progress my gear any further as everyone seems to be at 870-880+. A lot of PUGs won't accept anyone below 875 for just normal emerald nightmare. There aren't any upgrades for myself in Mythic dungeons, but I left before the keys came out, so I'm not sure how that works or if it's possible to progress that way now. When Nightfold comes out I'm going to be stuck doing LFR while everyone is progressing even futher than they are now. Am I already doomed?

join a guild / make your own group - thats the only suggestion we can give you - or wait for nighthold and some sort of gear catch up

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone with a low M+ key are asking for boosts in the finder. Damn, I'm doomed, I might as well wait this expansion out. Ty guys.
    this will be over very soon - more and more mythic raiders are hiting 35 traits and stoping with boosts - give it 2-3 more weeks and there will be very few boosting groups left

How about searching for a guild that does M+ runs ? How about forming your own group on the LFG tool ?

Deleted
    I call BS on "everyone with low m+ key asks for boost". There are dozens and dozens of low level m+ groups inviting even the weakest people. Maybe check the other language groups? even so, whenever i feel like doing high or low m+, there's always several options for every single one of the dungeons. But as the other said, the safest, fastest and most confortable way would be to find a guild, even if its only temporary one just to get you geared up so you can see if you want to move forward

10+ Year Old Account
    Just make your own group - title it something like "beginner mythic runs" or something like that. Work your way up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    How about searching for a guild that does M+ runs ? How about forming your own group on the LFG tool ?
    Those suggestions won't work because they require some level of effort. Fact is if everything isn't exactly the way some people want it to be then there are no alternatives (even when they're pointed out to them). You could get three gear upgrades automatically in your mailbox every week and some people would still argue that they aren't able to progress easily enough.

875 for EN normal? Lol. You don't want into those pugs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lots of guilds are selling EN HC boosts with PL for 100k each, buy some of those
    Buy wowtoken and sell em and buy 890+ BoEs on AH
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Shit, I've been running heroic en for a month no and have gotten a single piece. I'm not saying its impossible to gear cause its not but it sure as hell is boring this expansion. Doesn't help emissary caches are next to useless after 340.

Deleted
    Most groups would ask for lots of ilvl because they just want a fast and safe run, but i never had a problem to find a m+ on any alt. Last alt is still Alvl20 and 852 ilvl and i can do mythics4+ with no probs in pugs. That said, most ppl will ask just for ilvl -not even linking keystone master would work for groups that have no brain and just ask for ilvl-

Just my 2c on M+.

I am an 859 Ret, and it's very hard for me to get into any Mythic dungeon groups unless I start my own. Partially it's because of the sheer amount of DPS roles, and partially because people want you to completely outgear the content so they don't have to worry about wiping.

Legion is one of the easiest expansions to get gear in if you don't belong to a raiding guild.

You are doing something wrong.

all the pugs I see for EN normal usually have a min ilvl between 835 and 850...sooo not sure what you're looking at...

Also, just run A SINGLE MYTHIC. get a keystone, make a group for that keystone. done, theres a mythic+ group you're guaranteed to get into. that's at least one...Even when i was like 835-840ish ilvl i was able to get into mythic +2 and +3s...as long as you try to do a good job, they won't care.

I think this roadblock is more in your head than anything OP.