Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Enough with the fucking Mage Class!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyz2o7zurIo

Oh. Look. More Mage graphical updates!

I have no real words to describe how revolted I am and sickened by this clear bias to a single Class. From this point on, I'm simply not bringing a Mage to Raids, Mythics, or anything else and I would advise everyone else do so as well.

I'm not happy to have to propose this, but the only fucking way it looks like Blizzard is going to get it through their thick assed heads is if as a community we consciously refuse to take the Mage Class and by proxy it's players, until such a time that Blizzard gets their priorities straight and shows every ranged class the same level of care, detail and importance that they do their precious fucking Mages. Mage QQ gets answers, so lets make them scream that they aren't getting invited by players. This is like Everquest reloaded, and I honestly get why it is that Tigole was pissed off now. It's the same bullshit.

Warriors? Don't you wish you could do Prot like you used to? How long before your nerfed again?
    Warlocks? I know you miss the Xelnath era. Same problem.
    Shamans? No dialogue? None? Bus Shock these motherfuckers till they wake up.
    Paladins? Sure your favored now, but you know you've been dicked before. Remember Seal of Fury Tanking?
    Death Knights? See above. How'd it feel to be ignored after Wrath of the Lich King ended?
    Priests? I know your furious over your class. You've had the same spell effects for 12 years.
    Hunters? Traps. Melee Spec? Is that what you wanted? I doubt it.
    Rogues? Is that Outlaw or Comblaw? Or maybe it's a polished turd? You know you hate 7.1.5 too.
    Druids? Whatever happened to Feral and Balance?
    Monks? Do I even need to mention you? Your Class is now Demon Hunter Lite.
    Demon Hunters? I know your pissed about Havoc. Ask yourself why Mages are being buffed and spells updated.
    The above complaints are your problem as soon as you are no longer the star of the expansion. Ask DKs how that feels.

TLDR:

Blizzard has a problem. A major one. They have 1 class that they consistently buff to the detriment developmentally of every single other class in this game. If you are tired of this trend and behavior, there is only one way you are going to convince Blizzard to stop. Two ways. But the first one, quitting won't be as effective as you think due to other games financing WoW. So the other way and really as I see it the only way is to engage in what Tigole and Furor once did to Sony. What they called "Equal opportunity attacking". We need to hit them where it hurts most.

Where do we hit? We hit them in the Mage Class itself.

In PVP?

Camp their asses and ignore everything else to ruin the Mage's enjoyment of the game. That means if your healing? You as a healer consciously refuse to heal them and let the other team kill them. Double points if you /rofl at them while the other team focuses them and /spit emotes every time they see one. This means Alliance and Horde have to unify and work together so they both get a solid payoff in the form of other classes being looked at.

In PVE?

Don't allow them into your raids. A Mage needs you. You don't need them. Decline every single one that shows up in a Premade, Kick them with the Vote Kick tool from LFRs and refuse to take them in Mythics. It's a harsh stance, but they can play other classes and do what every other Class does. Learn to Tank, Learn to Heal etc. They are not essential and taking one to blow up DPS meters is clearly detrimenting the other 11 classes you might take to raid, so you have to do this not because you want to but because it is the only way to convince Blizzard of their error.

I hope people will join together on this.

I'm not doing this because I want to, but rather because now I realize it's a necessity.
    If any class is ever going to be looked at meaningfully again, Mages need to be brought to heel.

Preach was 110% right. 7.1.5 is the Death Patch.

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-30 at 02:12 PM.

You sound like mage Hitler.

In the current PTR build fire mages have been absolutely gutted to the point of no longer being viable for progress raiding. Mages have been nerfed twice already in the expansion and they're promising more mage nerfs, not buffs.

That's not a graphical update, both of those are new spells.
    Also you reference Preach calling it a "death patch". You know he plays a fire mage and is concerned that they're being nerfed, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    In the current PTR build fire mages have been absolutely gutted to the point of no longer being viable for progress raiding. Mages have been nerfed twice already in the expansion and they're promising more mage nerfs, not buffs.
    Good. But even nerfed they will still be leagues above every single other class, looking and feeling like they were designed for 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    You sound like mage Hitler.
    Oh? Guess I'm like Jeff Kaplan then.

http://rebrn.com/re/jeff-tigole-kapl...-days-2584759/

"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves.

Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at tigole@legacyofsteel.net when you decide to:

A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle
    A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department
    C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and
    D) Patch it live.

And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well

E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.

Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."
    I feel the same way with regard to the other 11 classes in WoW being shat on to the benefit of Mages.

If they don't fix Legion, those jackasses will be the only ones playing 7.3.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-11-30 at 11:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2/10 ya get a point for being funny and a point for making me reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol at your signature... move on.
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no. "Ice barrier" got a visual update so that arcane and fire mages wont run around coated in ice, the horror! :O

Same shit every other patch. Whine about <insert class here> because <insert my class here> isn't being heard.
    Epics for show, Greens for the pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think I'll just do what I said. When your declined in a group or randomly kicked as a Mage. Remember this thread, cause I probably was the one who group-kicked you or declined you for simply being a stupid FoTM / favored Class / Mage dipshit.

Quote Originally Posted by flepser View Post
    Same shit every other patch. Whine about <insert class here> because <insert my class here> isn't being heard.
    Except that's not the case. It's a case of all Classes being ignored in terms of Blue Responses, and in design quality to the benefit of Mages. Did you know that when Fire Mages bitched Celestalon and 3 other Devs came to the Mage Discord to apologize and ask what they could do? I mean SERIOUSLY.

Who else wishes the Devs would treat their class and players that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I don't like the mage favoritism either (they stole my green warlock fire orbs) but this is just immature.
    Look, I agree. But if there was a way to get it into Blizzard's heads that this kind of bias is bullshit, then I like to think someone else would of come up with that one now Chelly. They are making us take this step. If they got their shit together, we'd be playing the game and not sweating this bullshit at all. But here we are and so we have to decide. Quit? Or fight back?

I've got a year of game-time preloaded so I may as well use my money's worth.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-11-30 at 11:48 AM.

I'm just gonna quote myself from your first pathetic rant thread.

You are an embarrassment to the WoW community Penguin.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/12#dataset=95

[video=youtube;7lAViesoHQ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lAViesoHQ0[video]

Infracted for minor spam.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-11-30 at 02:16 PM.

Holy shit this is some retarded shitpost
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Are you writing this from a PC behind plexiglass in a padded out room?

Relax, those graphic updates are old effects. And casters will get visual updates in a future patch, in Legion mostly melee visuals were done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm just gonna quote myself from your first pathetic rant thread.
    I dunno, I seem to be doing something right since I run a pretty successful Guild on Mal'ganis.

I don't use this account anymore anyways. Once your Avatar was elected I got what I wanted. Now I'll move to the next step and that one is to completely shit on Mages until every class is treated equally. See yall. Expect me when you least expect it. For all those who read this but don't actually reply, think about what Mages constitute. Ask if Blizzard is earning your money and if not, vote with your wallet. If you have time though as I do. I advise you make as much noise as you can. Me and my guild intend to.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-11-30 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    I dunno, I seem to be doing something right since I run a pretty successful Guild on Mal'ganis..
    That doesn't take away from the fact that you're still an embarrassment. Not sure what you're getting at.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    who the hell cares if 1 of your spec is gutted ? you have 3. DH has ONE and on the ptr it s beyond trash

You could always just quit the game and move on.