Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Come on now, let's be more cool about RNG. Let's have some loyality.
    This have nothing to do with loyalty, what is wrong with you. Do you have stockholm syndrome?

It annoys me, that this community went from 40 /days played(!!)on avg. back in the days to level from 1-60(and NOBODY would whine)and today, people can't even take in some basic knowledge(granted, it comes from experience).
    I am not even gonna touch that sentence and explain why it is retarded.

Let me break RNG down for you. EVERY gaming community has a big part of players that dislike RNG. RNG takes away control from the player and this lowers the ability to put in your skill and transform it into results. Now, there is good RNG and bad RNG. Generally UH DK is fine, you have to react to RNG with different options, that is a fine playstyle. However, when you get put in a corner, which can happen, or when your opener fails, it is not fun. Doesn't matter if or how much damage you lose, it is not fun, because you just lost control of your character and you are out of options and there is nothing you can do. Even the greatest and allmightiest DK named strifeload will have to wait for his runes to come back up.

Now, some people have the subjective opinion that this is not fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldara View Post
    This have nothing to do with loyalty, what is wrong with you. Do you have stockholm syndrome?

I am not even gonna touch that sentence and explain why it is retarded.

Let me break RNG down for you. EVERY gaming community has a big part of players that dislike RNG. RNG takes away control from the player and this lowers the ability to put in your skill and transform it into results. Now, there is good RNG and bad RNG. Generally UH DK is fine, you have to react to RNG with different options, that is a fine playstyle. However, when you get put in a corner, which can happen, or when your opener fails, it is not fun. Doesn't matter if or how much damage you lose, it is not fun, because you just lost control of your character and you are out of options and there is nothing you can do. Even the greatest and allmightiest DK named strifeload will have to wait for his runes to come back up.

Now, some people have the subjective opinion that this is not fun.
    You are aware of, this game worked WITH RNG FOR LAST 12 YEARS?

Who are you to come and be loud about it?

I get it, you want to be more in charge of your stuff.

Good, go roll a Frost DK, Hunter or something. You do fine.

My next is going to be an Outlaw.

Deleted
    If blizz hired you, you will would print 1 page with the text "THIS IS TOO MUCH RNG".

Why do you think I want to shut you?

We don't want more casual influence in this game. Just see WoD.
    Are you kidding me? I am a casual?

Lets see.. i am raiding in a +- top 100 world Guild.
    You are raiding in LFR.

I have +- 900 M+dungeons with UH DK and Frost DK proven though logs...
    You have 0

Lets see who is here a casual...

In my opinion you are the casual, people who are activly raiding on daily basis not like you 1-2 hours a day... have a strong feeling that UH dks have to much rng, too much rng dmg-setup and arent rewarded for good skill. Cause alot is dependent on luck.

Now about WOD.
    WOD raiding was all but easy...

What made WOD Casual is the Garrnisons, cause casual people like you who were whining that they cant kill bosses cause they are to hard and they cant play a lot wanted to get gear and some progress...

thats why you could just push a button and get a good piece of gear without moving 1 button.

I dont care if UH dk has rng or not... but it cant be that a uh dk cant even be above some classes with 100% rng luck

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    It buggged you in the past, you have been proven wrong yet here you are opening another thread to just blurt out your misinformed opinion, you didn't open this thread to discuss the RNG, you opened just to see if you could "convince" more people that they are complaining for something that does not exist, guess what? it does, whether you like it or not.
    No it doesn't. In fact, most of us are probably done with that community and their witch hunt on "RNG" when it's been abundantly clear you have absolutely no idea how RNG works in the long run. But hey, at least it's far easier to blame on something you don't comprehend, right ?

Whatever, I'm done with this thread. This further shows the ignorance.
    Last edited by Raiz; 2016-11-30 at 01:16 PM.

If you fight for say 5min against a boss. You have to count, how many times you burst wounds. You can burst 10 during first 20sec on one pull, and 20 during 2nd pull. It all ends up with you are bursting 90-100 wounds regardless of your opener after 5min. This won't result in a dramatic DPS loss as you make it sound like.
    Maybe you dps in a vacuum. Others do not. There's things like Bloodlust, trinketproccs, prepot etc. to consider. Most of these on most fights will be concentrated in the first seconds so if you can't play your opener optimally because you sit there with 6 wounds after 3 FS and need to wait for your runes to come off cd or Apocalypse suboptimally you will feel this for the entire fight.

And as others have said (without you answering because you only quote the posts you like to answer to):
    We don't care that much about RNG, it can fuck you over on the opener but shit happens, if they tweaked FS to give more wounds by default it would be a buff and it would be appreaciated (it will help us altough I don't think it will fix us), so, if they lower the RNG it's a buff and it's welcome.

We are not asking for one specific buff, I'm no mathematician and I won't say that doing X or Y will fix us, it's a complex ecuation with many many variables.

but WE ARE in need of buffs on one way or another, on death coil or festering strike, or sourge strike, or make SR baseline and a new lvl 100 talent or ANYTHING.

The only reason we are debating RNG is because Strifeload wants to show his penis around here and thinks he is better than the rest because he is not asking for buffs. He saw someone talking about RNG and wanted to wave his "we are fine" flag around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Whatever, I'm done with this thread. This further shows the ignorance.
    Bye bye, good riddance, take Strifeload with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Maybe you dps in a vacuum. Others do not. There's things like Bloodlust, trinketproccs, prepot etc. to consider. Most of these on most fights will be concentrated in the first seconds so if you can't play your opener optimally because you sit there with 6 wounds after 3 FS and need to wait for your runes to come off cd or Apocalypse suboptimally you will feel this for the entire fight.

And as others have said (without you answering because you only quote the posts you like to answer to):
    Very good.

Going for some simple explantion about the most common critic THE RNG factor, to we need general buffs(i mean, it's obvious that this is 2 different subjects).

And Bloodlust? Read what it does for you(if you still wait during BL, you simple screwed your stats over). Trinket procs? Valid and cheap point.

I swear to God, every time i read RNG, it comes off like a some complete shitty player, decided that this would be a thing. And NO intelligent person ever questioned that. It just went from mouth to mouth, dragging the casual player with them. And suddenly you have this witchhunt going on.

Hating it.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-30 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strifeload View Post
    i swear to god, every time i read rng, it comes off like a some complete shitty player, decided that this would be a thing. And no intelligent person ever questioned that. It just went from mouth to mouth, dragging the casual player with them.

Hating it.
    then why do you open a thread about it?????

Deleted
    Very good.

Going for some simple explantion about the most common critic THE RNG factor, to we need general buffs(i mean, it's obvious that this is 2 different subjects).

I swear to God, every time i read RNG, it comes off like a some complete shitty player, decided that this would be a thing. And NO intelligent person ever questioned that. It just went from mouth to mouth, dragging the casual player with them. And suddenly you have this witchhunt going on.

Hating it.
    Maybe RNG is not the problem, but people are feeling that if we would get LESS rng, our dps would be significantly better... and u you know what? they are right...

there are 2 ways to fix UH DK:

1. Buff their abilitys...
    2. Remove some RNG factors...

I would prefer they would remove some rng, that way i would have more control about my class and my dmg and my dmg-setup in many situations...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    then why do you open a thread about it?????
    Because I fish you up from the casual fish pool. You challenge me. I tell you, stop talking about RNG as you are misinformed.

Talk about the interaction with DC. Talk about the baseline DPS. Talk about tier sets and stats. Something useful.

JUST SAY THAT UH IS UNDERTUNED FOR ONCE.

Can't we just have some ambitions here? Some joyce? Hope for some nice tuning? Happy happy days?
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-30 at 01:34 PM.

Dear Strifeload, you already said that you suck at math but trying to do some. Sort of female logic.

Indeed those are two different subjects. With the first part I was explaining to you that rng exists and it can hurt our dmg output since this appears to be a concept so difficult to grasp for you that you needed to open a thread about it.

The second part stands independently stating that many DKs actually do not see RNG as the only problem but as part of what makes Unholy suffer.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-11-30 at 01:40 PM.

Honestly, what about an ability the could apply all 8 Festering Wounds? This would insure that Apocalypse would always be used to it's greatest potential, but afterward would still be the same Festering/Scourge Strike priority. Also, say for instance that the ability had a five minute CD, in line with Sindragosa's Fury? I think the biggest hit to performance is when you have to hit Festering Strike 4-5 times before you can even really unload, as where all or most other classes are not performance gated on the opening as badly. Everyone knows that popping army mid-fight is near pointless, even with the change to mobility on cast, so why wouldn't the logic for Apocalypse not apply on the pull?

Deleted
    Because I fish you up from the casual fish pool. You challenge me. I tell you, stop talking about RNG as you are misinformed.

Talk about the interaction with DC. Talk about the baseline DPS. Talk about tier sets and stats. Something useful.

JUST SAY THAT UH IS UNDERTUNED FOR ONCE!

LOL, its just paradox....its like a fat guy telling other people they should stop eating icecream cause they will get fat....

you are a casual, that means what you want is what casuals want not vise versa...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanakk View Post
    LOL, its just paradox....its like a fat guy telling other people they should stop eating icecream cause they will get fat....

you are a casual, that means what you want is what casuals want not vise versa...
    You just did admit, that RNG might not be a thing. Yet you been around poluting this place with your RNG talk.

And now I take the aggro again.

You gave some soccer anecdote earlier. Maybe you could go play Fifa instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrime View Post
    Honestly, what about an ability the could apply all 8 Festering Wounds? This would insure that Apocalypse would always be used to it's greatest potential, but afterward would still be the same Festering/Scourge Strike priority. Also, say for instance that the ability had a five minute CD, in line with Sindragosa's Fury? I think the biggest hit to performance is when you have to hit Festering Strike 4-5 times before you can even really unload, as where all or most other classes are not performance gated on the opening as badly. Everyone knows that popping army mid-fight is near pointless, even with the change to mobility on cast, so why wouldn't the logic for Apocalypse not apply on the pull?
    That could actually be pretty cool. Like a talent that applies 8 wounds. Maybe like that rouge talent(where you can stack more combo points), in this case you could stack 16 wounds. POP!

Deleted
    You just did admit, that RNG might not be a thing. Yet you been around poluting this place with your RNG talk.

And now I take the aggro again.

You gave some soccer anecdote earlier. Maybe you could go play Fifa instead.

RNG is the problem, nothing has changed.

People want still to get less rng to be on part on dmg with others...

Like many times stated...what the amount of DMG what we are doing, we have toooooooo much rng

Deleted
    RNG is the problem, nothing has changed.

People want still to get less rng to be on part on dmg with others...

Like many times stated...what the amount of DMG what we are doing, we have toooooooo much rng
    No, we don't.

You wouldnt give a fucking shit about the thing you call RNG, if we had more baseline DPS.

Casual talk.

This is a ultimate troll or a shitposter?

Deleted
    No, we don't.

You wouldnt give a fucking shit about the thing you call RNG, if we had more baseline DPS.

Casual talk.
    i love that

lfr hero telling me i am casual

hey but you are right... i think UH DK autoattack dmg is to high... cause in LFR if u autoattack and afk i am still in top 5...

that is just op... casuals should stop telling dk should get buffed... we need a nerf cause our autoattack dmg in lfr is just plain op!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by farza View Post
    This is a ultimate troll or a shitposter?
    ofc he is master troll nobody could be that stupid ^^ but he is funny

Deleted
    i love that

lfr hero telling me i am casual

hey but you are right... i think UH DK autoattack dmg is to high... cause in LFR if u autoattack and afk i am still in top 5...

that is just op... casuals should stop telling dk should get buffed... we need a nerf cause our autoattack dmg in lfr is just plain op!!!
    how dare you talk in here you casual, go away with your 800+ casual mythics + and your casual raid mythics kills, you clearly haven't played with the allmighty Strifeload, you'll see what a great UH DK is made of.

I'm so tired of all this casuals who can't deal damage because they have bad RNG, buy a new dice you noob.