Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It is easy to simply ignore a thread if you believe it is a troll one.
    Dankdruid is not the OP (even though the OP is a borderline troll as well).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Dankdruid is not the OP (even though the OP is a borderline troll as well).
    I'm not, but nice shaming mr policeman

Deleted
    What's that supposed to mean? I don't get what you're exactly refering at.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he culled Stratholme when he still had a soul, and I don't think whatever force dragging you in the Shadowlands give a damn about your motivations for the suffering and death you delivered in life. He also lied and indirectly murdered people in cold blood, always when he had a soul.
    You kinda answered to your own question. For Arthas, winning the enemy was more pro-active even with collateral damage to innocents (which some of them were already becoming undead by the plague making them the enemy). Arthas was not so much different than the heroes of Azeroth. I mean how many have we killed? Thousands and even non-zombies making it kinda hypocrite to say Arthas is the bad boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    I'm not, but nice shaming mr policeman
    You're repeaing what you sowed. That's also why I used the term "borderline", because while you aren't probably one you pretty much behaved like one.

Don't come in the fucking Lore section if lore-bending and fanfiction is all you're going to bring in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vandraren3000 View Post
    You kinda answered to your own question. For Arthas, winning the enemy was more pro-active even with collateral damage to innocents (which some of them were already becoming undead by the plague making them the enemy). Arthas was not so much different than the heroes of Azeroth. I mean how many have we killed? Thousands and even non-zombies making it kinda hypocrite to say Arthas is the bad boy.
    As legitimately awful and inconsistent the playable character is, we never killed "innocents" belonging to us as long as they were still breathing and alive.

Besides, my question was more tied on the fact that exactly because I got your point I just didn't understand why you quoted Friendlyimmolation of all people, as he was talking of a completely different matter (the Lich King's behavior towards Jaina and the players).
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    You're repeaing what you sowed. That's also why I used the term "borderline", because while you aren't probably one you pretty much behaved like one.

Don't come in the fucking Lore section if lore-bending and fanfiction is all you're going to bring in.
    don't swear young man " or in that case troll " behave like horde-gentleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    As legitimately awful and inconsistent the playable character is, we never killed "innocents" belonging to us as long as they were still breathing and alive.

Besides, my question was more tied on the fact that exactly because I got your point I just didn't understand why you quoted Friendlyimmolation of all people, as he was talking of a completely different matter (the Lich King's behavior towards Jaina and the players).
    Oh that one yeah.. I just wanted to see that sausage one more time on this topic :>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I believe this thread is at an impasse, making further conversation/debate along these lines somewhat pointless. Unless there is a novel, new approach ideally from a third party in the offing I am considering closing it. This serves as the first and last warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cl4nK View Post
    For fuck's sake, close this fucking thread already.
    Seconded. The impasse remains. OP has dug her heels in and remains unconvinced of the mountains of evidence showing how reprehensible Arthas was even before picking up Frostmourne. Game crushes are a hard thing to get over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Seconded. The impasse remains. OP has dug her heels in and remains unconvinced of the mountains of evidence showing how reprehensible Arthas was even before picking up Frostmourne. Game crushes are a hard thing to get over.
    3rd, tho I don't know if it make difference
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    don't swear young man " or in that case troll " behave like horde-gentleman
    Ya got me fam.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandraren3000 View Post
    Oh that one yeah.. I just wanted to see that sausage one more time on this topic :>
    Lol ok. We have all our needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Game crushes are a hard thing to get over.
    I didn't want to be particularly rude but that's pretty much what I started to think about by a page or two. There's no other way to explain such a mastodontic degree of stubborness and irrationality.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

it is just statement-kind of speculation thread, how I see it, I don't do headcanon fanfiction. It is what I believe happened and see lore connections. only that

it is just statement-kind of speculation thread, how I see it, I don't do headcanon fanfiction. It is what I believe happened and see lore connections. only that
    Thats literally what headcanon is though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    brutal
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    this is what speculation is. also this way I can say that anyone who disagrees with me is fancanoning because what I see is truth and I see facts supporting it

7+ Year Old Account
    this is what speculation is. also this way I can say that anyone who disagrees with me is fancanoning because what I see is truth and I see facts supporting it
    * Epic facepalm *

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    * Epic facepalm *
    cool bro, I see that you are doing some high quality toxic commentary through this thread, cool one liners bro, I mean, you have the memes. how about you do something productive and leave passionate people alone. these whole pages were spawned because of differences in interpretating events and written facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    cool bro, I see that you are doing some high quality toxic commentary through this thread, cool one liners bro, I mean, you have the memes. how about you do something productive and leave passionate people alone. these whole pages were spawned because of differences in interpretating events and written facts.
    those passionate people you talk about has tried to be passionate with you and gave you a fact after fact, evidence after evidence, they tried to speak with reason and logic, and you rejected.
    then what left is my way.

So you are headcanoning your way out of arguments? Your headcanoning even what other are saying to you to prove them wrong? Thats called delusional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    As I don't see this thread going anywhere new (or good), I am now going to close it.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead