Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not sure why you think I thought any of those things. I simply pointed out it was a repost of a longer and more complete post of the same information from the first page. Please don't project the way you react to people onto me. No assumptions of maliciousness or anything else.
    Actually you did from the way you typed the reply, a very short, non detailed(that stated none of what you just did" followed by the notorious "..."

M'uru my lordddddd

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    Lich King 25 heroic, no kills before % buff (arguable ofc).
    Paragon killed it before the % nerf no?

OT: That I have progressed through, Hagara HC/mythic in Dragon Soul.
    Ooooh my god that fight, the fight itself not being that bad, but getting people to understand the frost and the lightning phase was such a 4 week pain in the neck.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Are we serious?

The answer is M'uru.

End of the discussion. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Are we serious?

The answer is M'uru.

End of the discussion. lol
    Nah. Ragnaros, Archimonde, Lich King, Lei Shen, Blackhand, Yogg-Saron+0, Mimiron Firefighter and Al'Akir (pre-nerf 25m which only Paragon killed ) were harder.

Deleted
    Overlord Mata Muram. 3 months of misery and stupid masks

Mythic Helya is currently the hardest boss in the game.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Lichking HC 25 man. God that fight was hardcore. One small mistake from a single person = wipe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    SSC elevator boss.
    many fallen souls have died to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    Paragon killed it before the % nerf no?
    5% Buff. They said if they had another week they might have gotten it with 0%. The week of the 5% buff they got their kill. They went back and did 0% some time later, but only after they already had gear from LK.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

7+ Year Old Account
    LK 0 was insane. hardest one ive ever done and im still proud of it. Was back in teh day when iw as still in world first races. was so much fun!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Yes, pretty much. I mean, the most complex thing we have in our homes today are computers and even they are based on 0s and 1s.
    lol, sure. if you ignore all the studies on formal logic behind your "0s and 1s"

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I thought I was using the most obvious sarcasm in the universe. I apologize.

Extra funny is that I wrote that disclaimer.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-the-longest
    Don't worry, I thought it was a super obvious joke as well. It just flies over the heads of some people, sometimes.

Deleted
    Having not raided / played in all of the expansions my knowledge on some raids is limited, but..

Al'ar pre-nerf was a monster and iirc around 13-14 guilds killed him. I consider him the hardest boss I've killed and it was my proudest moment in wow (although not our highest ranked kill).

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    I am not. I graduated as IT engineer. It's still just 0s and 1s.
    aaand i graduated as mathematician, and binary is only the medium for the information that are treated in a formal language by a computer

Heroic Rag Per nerf/Cthun pre nerf/yogg Prenerf would probably be my vote

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Court of Stars' last boss in Mythic+!5 it seems lol.
    with tyrannical affix. lovely

Deleted
    I'd go with Yogg 0K, but Ragnaros HM / LK HM and Mythic Archimonde are up there too.