Asme, you gonna go see Moana soon-ish?

+32
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    I wanna see Moana! Looks kewl

Moana/Vaiana or whatever they decided to call her in your country.

Thinking about going to see it once I finish my exams, just wanted to have someone else tell me if it's mehh and I should watch something else instead
    Also, the news are giving it shit because she ain't shaped like an hourglass.

+34
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Obviously! Why wouldn't they

At around 16:00 today

Hmm... I should go outside for a bit and take a break from studying
    *looks outside the window*
    ohh right, I live near the arctic circle... nvm then, back to studying.

+36
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-11-30 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Moana/Vaiana or whatever they decided to call her in your country.

Thinking about going to see it once I finish my exams, just wanted to have someone else tell me if it's mehh and I should watch something else instead
    Vaiana. Think it's called Vaiana in all non-English speaking countries and of course I'm going to watch it soon, it's Disney! So maybe tomorrow else this weekend or next week. Still have to watch Fantastic Beasts too.

+ 38

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4b/aa/dd/4baadd065b5b1d5db1803d8ba84f612f.jpg[IMG]
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

+35

Deleted
    Moana/Vaiana apparently doesn't air until February the 3rd in Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Airs here tomorrow night.

+36

Da hell, it's been out since Friday for US.

That's quite a difference in time.

+33

The wut o.O Official premiere day is tomorrow, but some movies have "pre-premieres" starting like a week before that. So it kinda started last Monday already.

+ 34

I mean, you could be in Japan, so it could be worse.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3521164/...?ref_=tt_dt_dt

Pff... How about just releasing it everywhere around the same time. Probably will complain about people in Japan pirating the movie before it's even released there....