Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sometimes as an unholy DK i like to visit other forums, just to see there is an equal amount of whine, no matter where on meters, mobility and utility classes are.

Not sure if comfy or disconcerting

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    So.... Without the ring you have no issues at all with fury generation. However, because the ring gives more fury generation, you feel it needs nerfed. If you were never waiting on fury as you claim, then the ring would be of absolutely no benefit to you in its current or nerfed form. Why exactly does such a ring need a nerf? Either you're being disingenuous with your fury claims, or you have no clue what that ring does.
    Ehm no? The ring makes it broken. It's good without the ring.

So what you are saying is that your original claims of never being out of fury were an outright fabrication and that you do run out, it is just that you like it that way?

So why make up the stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Sometimes as an unholy DK i like to visit other forums, just to see there is an equal amount of whine, no matter where on meters, mobility and utility classes are.

Not sure if comfy or disconcerting
    The DH whine is heavily exaggerated though, they don't like that the precious legendary ring is getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Occar View Post
    So what you are saying is that your original claims of never being out of fury were an outright fabrication and that you do run out, it is just that you like it that way?

So why make up the stories?
    Oh hello putting words in my mouth. What i did say was that i have low wasted resources which means i never cap out. Fury generation is in a good place without the ring but over the top with it. And i also acknowledged that there are times where you're really unlucky with procs, but it's not the norm in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    The demon hunters forums have been flooded with civilized discussions on how to fix our damage and talents, the developers have not listened to anything at all. They are literally trash at their job.
    Sorry...you're not their priority...their priority is making a game they want and supporting their chosen classes.

I like DH and I like PvP...they don't...they build what they want...so they shove raiding down our throats.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why blizzard is tryng to make dh's look like assassin rogues or feral druids with this massive amount of downtime

holy smokes, what happened with the "spamy frenetic playstyle" of dhs? this is like wrath dks all over again, they had fast gameplay and on cata+ got shitted on with downtimes. (didnt tried them on legion).

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    The logs we were walking about were for heroic ursoc tho (for pure ST reasons).
    So instead of actually trying to refute or accept the argument you're just shifting goalposts. K.

I think you've made it clear you aren't here to have a constructive argument at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    So instead of actually trying to refute or accept the argument you're just shifting goalposts. K.

I think you've made it clear you aren't here to have a constructive argument at this point.
    Ehh? Your argument was that mythic players are actually decent. While the logs that were linked were for heroic ursoc at 75% (you know the discussion me and another poster was having that you crashed and started talking about something completely different?)
    Last edited by Krille; 2016-11-30 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    The DH whine is heavily exaggerated though, they don't like that the precious legendary ring is getting nerfed.
    DH players whine as much as Warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    DH players whine as much as Warlocks.
    It comes with the territory.

Ehh? Your argument was that mythic players are actually decent. While the logs that were linked were for heroic ursoc at 75%.
    Then use mythic and compare the (largely padding) add damage for rough removal, and use 90% if you want to 90% ring users.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Then use mythic and compare the (largely padding) add damage for rough removal, and use 90% if you want to 90% ring users.
    I didnt link the logs. I simply stated that there's a chance a significant portion of those parses are done by beginners.

Deleted
    Fire mages are still nerfed this PTR, they received the same nerf on crit as we did and they rely even more on it. Nobody said it was a buff, it's about a 2-3% nerf to current numbers. But the sky is not falling as you'd assume from reading some posts.
    dude ...their overall ability dmg is buffed to compensate the lack of crit. so much for nerf ..

Gameplay aside, no one wants to see their damage go down and at the end of the day that is what is happening. Maybe they'll tune numbers in the future but we can only complain about what is in front of us.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...962&dataset=99

We weren't exactly outliers by any means either. There are other melee classes that are in a better position than us. Also keep in mind that the damage difference between PTR and Live will be greater in reality because all the top logs are propped up by snapshotting Chaos Blades.

I didnt link the logs. I simply stated that there's a chance a significant portion of those parses are done by beginners.
    and a 'chance' is not enough to discredit evidence linked, particularly when your idea runs counter to the norm and you bring nothing to back that up.

In other words you're trying to refute people being actual evidence with made up ideas and that's a nono. You continue to do this and disregard anything that isn't your opinion.

and a 'chance' is not enough to discredit evidence linked, particularly when your idea runs counter to the norm and you bring nothing to back that up.

In other words you're trying to refute people being actual evidence with made up ideas and that's a nono. You continue to do this and disregard anything that isn't your opinion.
    Ehm no. There's always going to be ways you can argue against statistics like this. A lot of things should be taken into consideration. The fact that DH is a new class being one of them. That's not trying to refute the actual logs, that's trying to explain possible reasons as to why DHs are underperforming in the 75% logs. Last time i checked critical thinking was allowed here, not taking everything for granted is not a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul90 View Post
    So:
    - Ring nerf for 50% of fury gained.
    - Demon Blade nerf (75% to 65%).
    - Blur don't provide 2 stack of Fel Rush (damage and rage gained nerf).
    - Crit nerf --> 5% less
    - FelBlade is always fire damage

F U C K_____Y O U_____B L I Z Z A R D!
    you guys need to clam the fuck down. None of those changes are in stone.

Blur still resets and so does netherwalk. It has been this way on the ptr through every update even after being reported. We are likely not losing overall dps with this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post
    The whole 'lack of certainty' is our 'class fantasy',
    Who the hell decided that? First i ever hear of it. If part of our class fantasy is, to have a variance of several hundred thousand of dps in the opening burst due to fury generation rng, then fuck this class, fuck it right in the ass.