Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    That is not a crime, that is just talking shit, which is free speech.

If someone went up to your asian friend and knocked her fuckin teeth out because shes asian, that would be a hate crime.

People attacking Trump supporters is not really a hate crime although you could technically consider it as "prejudice"
    Yes...hence my using the term "crime" loosely.

The ACTUAL crimes after the election have been pretty low from what I can tell. I was more defining what I personally meant by "altercations motivated by hate" I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Aren't you late for your regular prayer for your god emperor?
    I didn't vote Trump. Better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    I'm agnostic, care to try again buttercup? Also, I didn't vote Trump. Better luck next time.
    uhuh sure you didn't.

7+ Year Old Account

People attacking Trump supporters is not really a hate crime although you could technically consider it as "prejudice"

wow, seriously?

hate crime
    noun

a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    uhuh sure you didn't.
    I've stated numerous times on these forums I'd prefer four more years of Obama. So, run along princess.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    LMAO

I LOVE that the photo they're using on the article of the swastica graffiti was debunked by the BBC themselves the other week in an article suggesting that a lot of these attacks weren't really happening.

The graffiti in question (like most of it I'd wager) was done by some democrat supporters to make a statement about Trump.

Remember the other one last week, where they couldn't even draw a correct swastika? Damn thing looked like 2 diamonds, I'm sure those white supremacists that are causing all this trouble just forgot how to draw a super complicated swastika.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I remember those threads. Which makes people doing the same thing immediately for Trump really stupid. But who cares about doing things you called stupid the last 8 years.
    Moral Equivalence, that's all they have these days. They know its wrong and dishonest, but the same can be said about most of their tactics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    Yet he won the Rust Belt which Romney hadn't. That fact alone proves your theory false.
    those are just dumb hicks in fly over states they really don't matter to the wanabe intellectuals.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Yes...hence my using the term "crime" loosely.

The ACTUAL crimes after the election have been pretty low from what I can tell. I was more defining what I personally meant by "altercations motivated by hate" I guess?
    The problem with how 'hate crimes' are used is that people count things like racist graffiti/vandalism towards the hate crime statistics. If nobody is hurt and the act itself isn't a felony (like committing arson), then why should it be counted as a hate crime? It is disgusting for somebody to deface a church with a racist symbol, but it is absurd to equate vandalism to lynching somebody or even committing assault.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Show me some anti-white bullying, discrimination, oppression, suppression and economic exclusion.
    This ones pretty damn easy, though a little backwards.

Economically, it's currently unwise to keep less than a certain % of minorities in your business. There are also numerous advantages towards shifting ownership of said businesses to minorities. Tax cuts can reach as high as 50% by simply hiring a black woman and shifting your business from a man to a woman. That's literally what we did and our business taxes dropped by an absolutely disgusting amount. It was such a drop - it was literally cheaper to hire a minority than to not have anyone on the payroll. Federal Tax Incentives are racist as hell against white people. Seriously, we turned down someone who was more qualified, with more experience, and hired somebody who had never done the job, because it was THAT much cheaper. gud jurb 'merica.

And this isn't a one-time event, either. Tax cuts are MASSIVE for minority businesses and hiring minorities. You could even get GRANTS from the government in some states. GRANTS. They pay YOU for hiring a minority. That's..completely inane.

As for the rest, even 10 seconds on google will show you what you're looking for. There's a problem with that thought, though. What does it matter if there are anti-white bullies? There are black supremacists as there are whites - there's honestly probably more if you ignore the Aryan Brotherhood(a primarily prison gang). Discrimination happens to EVERYONE from EVERY walk of life - hell, the SJWs regularly put down "those dirty cisgendered scumbag men". That doesn't really prove anything, though. Biases happen to EVERYONE who is different from a group. Not a gamer? You probably have some biases towards gamers. Not an SJW? You probably have a bias against them, etc. That doesn't automatically make you a racist, you just may be ignorant and biased. There's a big jump from "Tattoos are associated with the Japanese Yakuza, so everybody with Tattoos worry me" and "I think everyone of every race but mine should die or are second class citizens". But for some reason everybody wants to paint in extremes.

"Suppression" is a bit...off? I can't really gather what you mean by that. Voter suppression? It happened to both sides. It always does.

Everyone to the left is a communist, everyone to the right is Hitler. It's as if these people don't realize a vast majority of people fall closer to the middle, even if they don't realize it. Political views aren't a single line - they're dozens upon dozens of spectrums that all range greatly. Just because you believe abortion should be legal doesn't mean you also agree with the republicans view on taxation. Just because you believe abortion should be illegal doesn't mean you agree with Obama care.

Fuck identity politics, stop placing blame on anyone but the criminal and remember - we live in a nation of over 300,000,000 people. You can find a few dozen to do anything in anyones name. Just like I don't blame Hillary for protestors beating Trump-supporters to the hospital, you shouldn't blame Trump for racist activists acting in his name.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    wow, seriously?

hate crime
    noun

a crime motivated by racial, sexual, or other prejudice, typically one involving violence.
    A hate crime is a serious thing. You can be prejudice against people wearing T-shirts and jeans, road leathers, beenie hats, or "x" whatever. Ape shit soccer and hockey fans don't commit hate crimes when they are sluggin it out. Throwing in "other prejudice" is a piss poor definition but more over, socially irresponsible as it dilutes the seriousness nature of the offense.

I raise you

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hate-crime

Next time, look further then the first thing you see in a google search

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    They view him as their leader because hes ran on a platform that had a lot of racial bias.
    If they view him as a leader as you say they do, they would have stopped it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He told them to stop it
    Naughty! Naughty white supremacists! Quit it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    A hate crime is a serious thing. You can be prejudice against people wearing T-shirts and jeans, road leathers, beenie hats, or "x" whatever. Ape shit soccer and hockey fans don't commit hate crimes when they are sluggin it out. Throwing in "other prejudice" is a piss poor definition but more over, socially irresponsible as it dilutes the seriousness nature of the offense.

I raise you

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hate-crime

Next time, look further then the first thing you see in a google search
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hate%20crime

Well, people voted for 4 years of this.
    off topic is quickly catching up to the wow section on bad posting thats for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

rofl another trump hate thread op are u ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Shouldn't have put Hillary against him.

He got around the same number of votes that Mccain and Romney did, it was his opponent that gave him the presidency.
    exactly they can be mad at trump winning but in the end its their fault should have chose a better candidate to run against em
    mr pickles

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    How did I use whataboutism? Also thanks for the compliment, coming from you it's actually a good thing.
    "Trump effect is causing a surge in hate crime"

"WHAT ABOUT GANGSTER CULTURE"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damn, you look like you're ready to tank mythic raids with that deflection rating of yours.
    Guys, the SPLC is lying, but Reddit is the pinnacle of truth and justice.

I know it cause Beazy told me so.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    The problem with how 'hate crimes' are used is that people count things like racist graffiti/vandalism towards the hate crime statistics. If nobody is hurt and the act itself isn't a felony (like committing arson), then why should it be counted as a hate crime? It is disgusting for somebody to deface a church with a racist symbol, but it is absurd to equate vandalism to lynching somebody or even committing assault.
    I get what you are trying to say, but vandalism IS a crime, and thus is makes sense to count it as a hate crime if the motivations fit the definition.

I suppose it could make sense to separate hate crimes into violent crimes and non-violent crimes. But just because no bones were broken doesn't mean the crimes committed were harmless and/or victimless.

Deleted
    The crimes of beating white people just because voted on trump.

The crimes of people faking atacks and latter admiting

10+ Year Old Account
    He told them to stop it
    Remember Deadpool's conversation with the taxi driver?

America was never entirely white in the first place. It's a nation of immigrants, ffs.

We should ship all those haters to a concentration camp where they would relearn history.