Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Damn, you look like you're ready to tank mythic raids with that deflection rating of yours.
    How am I deflecting? I merely asked for proof and you shit your pants full and started making every accusation in the book.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Are these real hate crimes though? Or does spray painting "Trump" on the back of a stop sign now count as a hate crime? lol.

Hate crimes are kinda dumb to start with no?

Why not just have them be regular crimes?

Someone link the southpark hate crime clip on a phone or I would.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Hate crimes are kinda dumb to start with no?

Why not just have them be regular crimes?

Someone link the southpark hate crime clip on a phone or I would.
    Hate crimes are regular crimes. Hate just describes the motive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Honestly, most of the hate crimes I keep seeing these days, are liberals attacking people for voting Trump.

It's almost like.. People suck, no matter which way they vote.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38149406

Is it me or do white supremacists view him as a leader?

Make sure you watch the video.
    So, about that whole "Burden of proof" thing.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/25/jo...-attack-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I get what you are trying to say, but vandalism IS a crime, and thus is makes sense to count it as a hate crime if the motivations fit the definition.

I suppose it could make sense to separate hate crimes into violent crimes and non-violent crimes. But just because no bones were broken doesn't mean the crimes committed were harmless and/or victimless.
    Of course even vandalism has victims, however certain organizations like the SPLC politicize hate crime statistics by inflating them to absurd levels in order to give people the impression that the country is literally Nazi Germany.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    If they view him as a leader as you say they do, they would have stopped it.
    They did stop. Its more of him talking to Spencer when he said stop it. Since, Spencer has been very quiet.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm sure the earth is flat according to many of them too. Trump didn't get any significant increase in voter turnout compared to other republicans in past years.

The conclusion: the claim is bunch of crap.
    He got record numbers of support in the primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataya View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38149406

Is it me or do white supremacists view him as a leader?

Make sure you watch the video.

The only thing that has had a surge is FAKED Hate crimes. Hoaxes.

Oh that and violence by the left against Trump supporters.

See the real Fascists arent Trump supporters. Its those that oppose Trump that are the real Fascist Nazis. Then the complicit Leftists controlled MSM lies about it and spreads propaganda about big bad evil whitey Trump voters.

PROUD TO BE CALLED A CONSPIRACY THEORIST

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He disavowed them
    An act of weaknesss and treason. He should have said he acknowledges the political views of everyone if he was that weak.

As i said, if i was Trump, my first speech wouldnt be about unity. After all the marxists have done, and the mass Mass Media has done, Unity? I spit on unity.
    Id tell them that "they used to laugh about our movement, now they are not, now they realise the gravity of the situation." Just as a wink to the far right.

And then call the nationalists in the streets! And tell them that this war that the marxists started will not end untill one of our movement is dead (ours or theirs). If they want to stop me they have to kill me.
    And put an iron heel on that republican party. Cast out the traitors.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-12-01 at 11:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    The only thing that has had a surge is FAKED Hate crimes. Hoaxes.

Oh that and violence by the left against Trump supporters.

See the real Fascists arent Trump supporters. Its those that oppose Trump that are the real Fascist Nazis. Then the complicit Leftists controlled MSM lies about it and spreads propaganda about big bad evil whitey Trump voters.

They are protesting with face covered its the normal shit to do right

The lefties are so in for democracy

Does this include all of the fake incidents reported to the police where the only charges levied are against the people who made the false reports?

Deleted
    To those people who didn't read the report, anti-trump hate crimes are recorded and they are significantly less in number than racist attacks.

Deleted
    correlation =!= causation.

Why do so many people not understand this?

examples for causation falsely seen in correlations:

Black people commit more crimes. Therefore, being black makes you commit more crimes.

My horoscope said i'm gonna have a bad day. I had a bad day. Therefore, the horoscope correctly predicted my future.

Trump got elected. There are now more hate crimes. Therefore, Trump caused hate crimes.

?!?! What kind of logic is this?

You cannot equate correlations and causations. I know, it is easy to do so. Don't.
    Last edited by mmoce2005e507f; 2016-12-01 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "Trump effect is causing a surge in hate crime"

"WHAT ABOUT GANGSTER CULTURE"
    Wow, this is just sad, you're unwillingness to understand makes this conversation moot. Go ahead and believe that Trump is some evil dictator that is Hitler reincarnated, it's laughable at best.

Surprisingly enough... the hate crime surge happened some months after Harambe died. At a point that its obvious to most people our Saviour and Vigilante is truly dead and not returning.

I bet that's the REAL reason crime is on the rise.

Look momma, I made a funny False equivalence too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Surprisingly enough... the hate crime surge happened some months after Harambe died. At a point that its obvious to most people our Saviour and Vigilante is truly dead and not returning.

I bet that's the REAL reason crime is on the rise.

Look momma, I made a funny False equivalence too!

*takes dick out for Harambe*

Never forget.