10+ Year Old Account
    Lovely goal from United there. If they can start scoring from all their chances it can be interesting to watch them again. The last few games they have been playing well, but just missing alot of chances (which is pretty bad of course).

- - - Updated - - -

And of course United just have to concede a goal yet again when they are dominating and creating alot of chances..... I cant understand why they have such a hard time scoring more in every damn game when they create so many chances. West Ham has hardly even been to Uniteds half so far....

Poor by De Gea on that goal. He hasn't had a good year, at least from the Euros to this point he has been poor.

2 assists for Miki, hes ready all right.

even with zlatan blowing 99% of his shots

10+ Year Old Account
    Really nice play from Martial, Miki, Rooney and Zlatan tonight. They have all been very good! Just like they where against Feyenord last week (Mata instead of Martial then).

With the Wayne getting kicked in the face there, it feels to me you often see a free kick given to a defending team if a striker has his boot that high, but it never really goes the otherway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    With the Wayne getting kicked in the face there, it feels to me you often see a free kick given to a defending team if a striker has his boot that high, but it never really goes the otherway.
    Ye agreed, but i dont think the ref really saw it (i sure didn't notice anything until the replays) and it was an accident i think.

Also the heck happened to Arsenal today? Both teams pretty much played with reserves, but still.....

Good performance from United tonight.

Just seen the Arsenal score. Kek.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also Zlatan have been getting alot of criticism in the english papers and other people in England (he has missed alot of chances), but he has scored 11 goals so far this season in all competitions. Not to shabby id say

"Football League Cup doesnt matter" in 5....4....3.....2...

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    "Football League Cup doesnt matter" in 5....4....3.....2...
    It doesn't. It only matters to that 1 liverpool fan when they were in the final last year, and spurs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Its no champions league but its still a bit of silverware in a sport obsessed with winning.

Would rather get 3 points against City then win the league cup tbh.

Might a swell call it the U23 cup nowadays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    It doesn't. It only matters to that 1 liverpool fan when they were in the final last year, and spurs fans.
    Oi don't deflect onto us, we don't care either.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://i.gyazo.com/dd2df7f4349d66fe...e69d7f1209.png

- - - Updated - - -

When it comes to Sky it's like this:

Is Man U playing? -> play Man U match
    Is man U not playing? -> play whatever
    The ironic thing is last season Arsenal had more league games live on TV and more TV revenue than any other club, now of course that includes BT so you may well be correct about the sky bias, but for multiple seasons in a row its been a fairly even split and United haven't been top once. The fact that United have been utter shit yet still get in the top 5 live TV viewings is of course a joke in itself.

As to the EFL doesn't matter, it doesn't, its a joke competition, i'd rather do the double in the league over liverpool than beat them in the league cup final.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-12-01 at 12:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Poor by De Gea on that goal. He hasn't had a good year, at least from the Euros to this point he has been poor.
    We barely concede any chances, so he's just not had to do anything. Not like last season when he have to make 30 saves a match. Now he only has to make one, he's just not sharp to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Ye agreed, but i dont think the ref really saw it (i sure didn't notice anything until the replays) and it was an accident i think.

Also the heck happened to Arsenal today? Both teams pretty much played with reserves, but still.....
    The Ref (and most of the crowd around me) was looking at Blind(?) getting pulled down on the other edge of the box... and not giving that either. Linesman should have done better though, it was on his side right in front of him.

It matters if you win something else and can call the season a double or treble winning season.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-12-01 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38171160 pretty special moment for the gk.

FA give mourinho a one match ban and 16k fine for kicking a water bottle. Wenger kicked a bottle years ago and gets an apology. No wonder the english football team is a joke with muppets like that behide the scenes.

16k is probably more than the water boys get paid in a year.

Once again Santi Cazorla has to undergo surgery and brings our season to an end.

Was a fun few months, see you all next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38171160 pretty special moment for the gk.
    Which was more impressive, the goal, or that celebratory dance he had ready?

Predictions for tomorrow?

1-3 Chelsea.