[Arms] Dps and rotation issues

Hello guys!

I really need some help and advice from good Warriors regarding my Warrior play.
    Some weeks ago I got banned for a bot, which I used in Warlords and decided to start a new
    character to catch up quickly with my mythic raiding guild.

I created a warrior (was Dk before the ban) and really liked the playstyle and fantasy.
    But now, as my gear has gotten a bit better i started to notice some serious dps issues.

I did some reserches about the rotation on the web (Icy-viens, wowhead e.t.c) and red trough the compendium
    like 10 times, but still there are some things i can't get.

First of all the focused rage spell.
    I tired the compendium rotation, where you use FR only on a big amount of rage to dump it and buff my mortal strikes. I used slam as a rage dump at about 50 rage.
    But I am always ending up at about 260k dps.

After that i tried to use it before CS (tatc. proc) and before MS (so always hitting2 FR stacked MS)
    And using slam at 50 rage to keep the rage in control.
    But again ending up at about 260k dps.

And I tried the third method, were I use FR as the rage dump.
    Only hitting Slams when at 3 stacks of FR and CS and Slam is on cd.
    And again, ended up at 260k dps.

I can't find a clear answer to what I should use as constant rage dump between CS+ MS hits.
    All the vids I looked at tell me some different FR use. And non of it pulls ahead of the others, and every method gives
    bad dps result.

I tried to sim my char with Askmrrobot, and it tells me, that on a single target i should pull about 330k - 340k dps.
    Where as I cant manage to get past 260k.
    Simcraft on its own gives some unrealistic huge numbers (like 400k dps) which look really wiered to me, but well.

What wonders me, when looking at other people logs, I see a lot of FR uses and a really big uptime of the buff,
    but I can't figure it out, when they use it exactly. when and before what spell, how many stacks do the keep and how do they manage their rage.
    When they use slam and when they use FR and wait for some more rage.

I am trying to use CS before the Bshout with + FR stack, after this hitting Bs and ms+Fr.
    After that simply slam If I dont get tact. proc reset. Ms if i get a reset.

Below 20% I simply keep up CS and spam executes as much as possible buffing it with Bshout when of cd.

Unfortunately i can't post a log right now. Need to upload them later today first.

Here is my Char, http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%D0%BB/simple

I would be really thankful if you could guide me to the real best rotation and give sume advices how to improve
    as a warrior. To give me some better understanding about FR use.
    I feel that I should be doing more dps in fights (about 300k) but simply cant get it up.

Thank you all, who will at least try to help me out here.

You spam it during BC since it is off-gcd and free.

Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    You spam it during BC since it is off-gcd and free.
    That is what i get.
    The most part of the question is, what do I do, when I dont have BC. Whats the standart rotation I should use.

Dude, what do you want to hear? I can copypaste you info from the compendium:

Above 20%: Use CS and MS on cooldown (Don't overwrite SD). If you get a CS proc, do CS + x1 FR -> MS. Use slam when above 32 rage and both CS and MS are on cd. Use FR to not avoid ragecapping (about 25 rage from cap).

If you say "i tried that" and you think your dps is still lower than it should be, nobody can help you without logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post
    That is what i get.
    The most part of the question is, what do I do, when I dont have BC. Whats the standart rotation I should use.
    Well you didn't mention BC literally ANYWHERE in you original post, so how should i know?

Dude, what do you want to hear? I can copypaste you info from the compendium:

Above 20%: Use CS and MS on cooldown (Don't overwrite SD). If you get a CS proc, do CS + x1 FR -> MS. Use slam when above 32 rage and both CS and MS are on cd. Use FR to not avoid ragecapping (about 25 rage from cap).

If you say "i tried that" and you think your dps is still lower than it should be, nobody can help you without logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you didn't mention BC literally ANYWHERE in you original post, so how should i know?
    Thats true. The logs are needed, and I will bring them later today.
    But first I wan't to make sure that everyone is following the compendium rotation and not using FR a lot.
    I mean, I looked at logs of some warrior os my equip and they have a HUGE uptime of FR all the time.

I can't belive they use it only to avoid rage capping...
    Here is an example of a Warrior with close gear ti mine.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...uras&source=23

He used FR 149 times durring this battle with only 51 Ms and 41 slams.

It looks more to me, that he slamed during BS and used FR all the time as a rage dump.

While when following the compendium rotation, the FR count should be much lower.

It looks more to me, that he slamed during BS and used FR all the time as a rage dump.

While when following the compendium rotation, the FR count should be much lower.
    ... and since you've already tried that and dps stayed the same, that's not the problem here.
    Guy in the log you've linked is playing poorly.

... and since you've already tried that and dps stayed the same, that's not the problem here.
    Guy in the log you've linked is playing poorly.
    Why that? Why is he bad?
    I just took the second from the top dps on Nythendra mythic (with item level close to mine - 863-865)

Why that? Why is he bad?
    I just took the second from the top dps on Nythendra mythic (with item level close to mine - 863-865)
    Well first of all is exactly because he prioritizes fr over slam at low rage. He's opener is not optimal and he even skipped fring at 3 stacks during first BC which signals that he really doesn't know what he's doing.