Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Is the beta uprising legitimate?

Who knows?

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-01 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elaborate.

10+ Year Old Account
    The internet is getting to meta. We must begin the culling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Elaborate.
    Beta Uprising is a term used to refer to a rebellion or rebel movement instigated by beta males, especially those with anti-women opinions, against alpha males and females. The term, which originated as a serious call among men’s rights activists, gained popularity as an ironic rallying cry on 4chan’s /r9k/ (ROBOT9001) board, often accompanied by Angry Pepe and Wojak images.

The first time i myself saw it was when the Rodge killed a buncha people, but in the end, not even the Rodge could dodge the Rodge.

Edit: But wait, there is more!

On September 30th, 2015, a thread was posted on /r9k/ where the poster told users from the Northwestern United States to not go to school,[9] with some of the posters encouraging the OP and giving him tips, proclaiming the OP the founder of a beta uprising. The next day, a mass shooting was reported at Umpqua Community College in Roseberg, Oregon; the shooter was identified as Chris Harper-Mercer. In the following hours, the archived thread was flooded by reactions and featured in various news reports, many of them highlighting the term.

Deleted
    So we all agree that applying an already misused term for wolves is not much more pertinent on human ?

Because when I look up for "alpha human male" I only find "How the alpha male get all the ladies" and nothing else and I doubt the scientific method used by the author.

But I guess it makes me a beta, omega whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Beta Uprising is a term used to refer to a rebellion or rebel movement instigated by beta males, especially those with anti-women opinions, against alpha males and females. The term, which originated as a serious call among men’s rights activists, gained popularity as an ironic rallying cry on 4chan’s /r9k/ (ROBOT9001) board, often accompanied by Angry Pepe and Wojak images.

The first time i myself saw it was when the Rodge killed a buncha people, but in the end, not even the Rodge could dodge the Rodge.

Edit: But wait, there is more!

On September 30th, 2015, a thread was posted on /r9k/ where the poster told users from the Northwestern United States to not go to school,[9] with some of the posters encouraging the OP and giving him tips, proclaiming the OP the founder of a beta uprising. The next day, a mass shooting was reported at Umpqua Community College in Roseberg, Oregon; the shooter was identified as Chris Harper-Mercer. In the following hours, the archived thread was flooded by reactions and featured in various news reports, many of them highlighting the term.
    Wait, just to make it clear: What are beta males? And why do they have anti-woman opinions?

Also, how are people supposed to gather around someone beta? Isnt that would make one an alpha?

Geez, why would they even deteriorate themselves by calling themself beta?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    So we all agree that applying an already misused term for wolves is not much more pertinent on human ?

Because when I look up for "alpha human male" I only find "How the alpha male get all the ladies" and nothing else and I doubt the scientific method used by the author.

But I guess it makes me a beta, omega whatever.
    I personally identify as an omega alpha beta male.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, just to make it clear: What are beta males? And why do they have anti-woman opinions?

Also, how are people supposed to gather around someone beta? Isnt that would make one an alpha?

Sad and really angry people on the internet. Go check out r/trueincel and you will see what i mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Finnish Nerd

I also think we will see greater issues with them going forward. Normies have invaded the boards and meme sites, thus ruining them by making everything into 9gag.

I think the real problem with these alleged beta males is they feel they deserve the leadership roles by virtue of wanting them.

They're doomed to fail, and they'll end up with a worse result than they started with.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Who knows?
    Is there a reason you keep making clickbait/controversial threads apparently intended to piss off certain groups of people?

15+ Year Old Account
    Did i miss another alpha? Damn it, we´re only into patch 7.1 and it´s already beta again? Fuck the beta uprising!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Is there a reason you keep making visionary threads apparently intended to inform certain groups of people?
    Fixed it for you.

Is beta something ala cucks? Also do you guys in other countries have the same surge of metro sexual young men with tight jeans and ancle socks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    @Finnish Nerd

I also think we will see greater issues with them going forward. Normies have invaded the boards and meme sites, thus ruining them by making everything into 9gag.
    They propose an final solution to the normie problem... Oh shit. I did nazi myself unveiling their secret plans.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Is there a reason you keep making clickbait/controversial threads apparently intended to piss off certain groups of people?
    I make threads to educate and invoke healthy debate about issues our society is facing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They propose an final solution to the normie problem... Oh shit. I did nazi myself unveiling their secret plans.

I make threads to educate and invoke healthy debate about issues our society is facing.
    Except they let the normies lead them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this topic would be about fish. I'm disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    I thought this topic would be about fish. I'm disappointed.
    There is plenty of fish in the sea, you just have to bee yourself.

Deleted
    So are the betas the same group as the cucks, and if so, is Trump their uprising?

The internet is just fascinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    So are the betas the same group as the cucks, and if so, is Trump their uprising?

The internet is just fascinating
    It really is. And yes, they are. Also Yes, Trump is technically a part of their uprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally identify as an omega alpha beta male.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad and really angry people on the internet. Go check out r/trueincel and you will see what i mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I think the real problem with these alleged beta males is they feel they deserve the leadership roles by virtue of wanting them.

They're doomed to fail, and they'll end up with a worse result than they started with.
    I guess when your self-confidence is so deep up your arse, you feel cheated by life and thus call yourself a second class whatever by choice, you are really doomed to fail.