American group calls for cleansing of Muslims from the US

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/27...g-muslims.html

The Islamic Center of Long Beach, the Islamic Center of Claremont and the Evergreen Islamic Center in San Jose all received the latter that was addressed to "the children of Satan." It was then signed by "American for A Better Way."

"There's a new sheriff in town — President Donald Trump. He's going to cleanse America and make it shine again. And, he's going to start with you Muslims," the letter states, CAIR reported. "And, he's going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the jews (sic)."
    Seems that Trump's victory has become the symbol for an emboldened white nationalism.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    "And, he's going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the jews (sic)."
    That's not a nice thought. Trump could look directly into the camera and tell the person who advocates that to "stop it". If it'll help.

After that we could have a debate about some of their ideas. For example do Muslims respect the right of their family members to apostatize.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-11-27 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    That's not a nice thought. Trump could look directly into the camera and tell the person who advocates that to "stop it". If it'll help.

After that we could have a debate about some of their ideas. For example do Muslim's respect the right of their family members to apostatize.
    I see what you did there.

But really, the man has spent more time railing against musicals than extremism in his own name. Took media hounding him to say anything about it.

You're right though, the real story here is just how bad are muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post

After that we could have a debate about some of their ideas. For example do Muslims respect the right of their family members to apostatize.
    Trump would never do that. After all these are his people America the 4th Reich.

so another person talking out his ass.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

He'll flip flop on the Muslim issue too.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/...1/30/94706920/

And they are at it again. Or is it just more American racists that want to make the US white again?

Deleted

Seems that Trump's victory has become the symbol for an emboldened white nationalism.
    Wouldn't be the first time muslims wrote letter themselves or drew swastikas on their own mosque.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I see what you did there.

But really, the man has spent more time railing against musicals than extremism in his own name. Took media hounding him to say anything about it.

You're right though, the real story here is just how bad are muslims?
    After working for three years with one as my direct supervisor and another as a coworker . . . they're like the rest of us. Good and bad to the same varying degree.
    Putin khuliyo

There's always been crazy racist crap going on, it went on during the Obama administration and I don't think it will stop now that Trump has been elected.

Even Trump's crazy Attorney General has said he's not going after Muslims just immigrants from countries who have a high rate of terrorism, Saudi Arabia and Yemen are two. And I doubt this happens since it has to pass through Congress.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time muslims wrote letter themselves or drew swastikas on their own mosque.

You heard it here first, folks: If any one hate crime was a fake, they don't exist at all! (Well, actually I dont think it was here first, but you know... )

10+ Year Old Account

what a charming conspiracy theory. Sounds just like 'Obama's comin fer yer gunz boys'

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What else is new?

They're making a bath house.

I think the most happy group with this kind of news is isis

It doesn't say "make america white" Really it could have been anyone. I'm sure there is plenty of non-white people that don't like Muslims for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by speedymonkey View Post
    It doesn't say "make america white" Really it could have been anyone. I'm sure there is plenty of non-white people that don't like Muslims for whatever reason.
    What about u do u like us

Quote Originally Posted by TUNISIA- View Post
    What about u do u like us
    I'm indifferent, I know some nice muslim people. But there is not very many where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by speedymonkey View Post
    I'm indifferent, I know some nice muslim people. But there is not very many where I live.
    well its good you have muslim nice friends

Do we even have any idea who sent it? If it was even a Trump supporter and not yet another hoax?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.