Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silith View Post
    Because you are literally immortal compared to a WW? and broken as shit in mythic + due to sap skip and now also shroud?
    Immortal? I last far longer on my Monk than I do on my Outlaw, thanks to how absurd Karma is (even without the Legendary) and having an AoE stun on a 45s CD.

Shroud will be the only thing I feel like my Outlaw has on my WW. So I get shroud, less cleave damage, less ST, less burst, and no AoE stun. Sap skip is nice too, I'll give you that, but it's not as useful as what my WW brings.

And you want to know the best thing about WW? it doesn't rely on getting lucky. You can consistently pull out high numbers no matter what. Outlaw has a crutch to fall back on if you're using MfD, but there are situations where you're fighting 1 beefy mob or a boss, MfD is on CD, and you're still getting 1 buff RtB.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    @Tyrarolls what's the level of your SFF?
    your SFF did more than 5 mil
    and your ring did more than 5 mil

that really pushed your dps by quite a bit

850 with socket
    also yeah noticed in hc that it does 5% so i played with ff and eye of command instead of eye + bloodthirsty 885

my 8% versa maybe helps too...idk if it scales with SFF but i think it does,right

versa in general sims for me as high as mastery for some reason (ap specc)
    Last edited by Tyrarolls; 2016-11-30 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolkien View Post
    Outlaw consistent cleave is insane in dungeons. It is absolutely too powerful with the ring.
    I wish they would have nerfed the ring instead of BF though. No legendary should provide a flat ~7% dps increase.
    And yet...it's only the third best legendary for the spec. Outlaw isn't even going to be the AOE rogue spec anymore. Also, are you pretending that every spec doesn't have at LEAST one legendary that adds >7% dps?

Deleted
    Outlaw consistent cleave is insane in dungeons. It is absolutely too powerful with the ring.
    I wish they would have nerfed the ring instead of BF though. No legendary should provide a flat ~7% dps increase.
    No more magic mushrooms for you. Are you aware that there are plenty of legendaries for other classes that make way more than 7% damage increase (which it does not for outlaw)? The wrists even are better for outlaw on ST. The cloak for Ret Pally is way more powerful than plenty of other legendaries. And with RtB outlaw aoe is everything but consistent.
    Last edited by mmoc425fbf9e6f; 2016-11-30 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    tested outlaw on PTR , besides secondary stat nerfs, -5% dmg on stratagem and BF nerf, everything looks same to me as on live .... even blunderbuss that looked like buff was acctualy just tooltip fix i believe
    oh yea, lets not forget this bracers buffs and QoL on alacrity
    hope some number changes are yet to come .... but yea, not much love for rogues in 3? weeks or more ? .. compared to other classes
    Last edited by mmocd30f0f74ee; 2016-11-30 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stonedsincecata View Post
    oh yea, lets not forget this bracers buffs
    It was buffed because true bearing no longer works on bte.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    It was buffed because true bearing no longer works on bte.
    u sure ? i think it works again

the only my complaint is how blizz dont put venom rush baseline for assa.
    really there are so much assassins that dont use it?

Deleted
    The upcoming set bonus itself will make venom rush less attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    ? we dont have surplus of energy, i thinks that the 3° bleed will only exacerbate the weight of venom rush

Or the complete opposite...

Quite the opposite, actually.

Deleted
    No idea where they are heading with those changes for outlaw. Maybe be the secondary stats will be changed in a way that they will make sense. Other than that, they would have to make Marked for Death a regular spell. Slice and Dice cannot outperform Bones if SnD goes without MfD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    It really blows my mind how out of touch Blizzard is when it comes to class balance
    FTFY

Every class is getting backwards changes that make no sense what so ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Also, are you pretending that every spec doesn't have at LEAST one legendary that adds >7% dps?
    Learn to read. What I said is no legendary should provide such a big boost. I'd bring them all to 5% tops, to bring the difference between those who got lucky and those who didn't down a notch. Even 5% is too much for something you have no control over.

Quote Originally Posted by 7eq View Post
    And with RtB outlaw aoe is everything but consistent.
    Wrong. You will have small windows of variance between long periods of consistency. This "rtb is more rng than any other skill in the game" myth needs to go. You're doing a shitload of rolls over the course of a dungeon, you WILL have a consistent average. God, it's like everyone skipped basic math class or some shit, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again, when you think Blizzard is moving forward with regular balance changes they mess it all up by making retarded unasked for changes to shit talents and abilities no one complained about or cared for, for just about every class.

GG.

Deleted
    Wrong. You will have small windows of variance between long periods of consistency. This "rtb is more rng than any other skill in the game" myth needs to go. You're doing a shitload of rolls over the course of a dungeon, you WILL have a consistent average. God, it's like everyone skipped basic math class or some shit, lol.
    Don't embarrass yourself further by trying to ground your senseless statement in math, or at least "your" version of math. The avarage is not consistent enough for mythic+s. Big pulls on higher levels require immediate damage, in which outlaws are a risk for the group by rolling and rerolling worthless single buffs. Why are you even here? Your ridiculous attempt at maths just shows that you do not even play this class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 7eq View Post
    Don't embarrass yourself further by trying to ground your senseless statement in math, or at least "your" version of math. The avarage is not consistent enough for mythic+s. Big pulls on higher levels require immediate damage, in which outlaws are a risk for the group by rolling and rerolling worthless single buffs. Why are you even here? Your ridiculous attempt at maths just shows that you do not even play this class.
    Exactly this - there is a small window of opportunity to roll the right buffs to contribute with damage. Averages don't have anything to do with it.

Learn to read. What I said is no legendary should provide such a big boost. I'd bring them all to 5% tops, to bring the difference between those who got lucky and those who didn't down a notch. Even 5% is too much for something you have no control over.

5% isn't the reality though. You're railing on the insignia like it's some outlier when in reality it's not even in the top dozen legendaries in the game for total DPS gain. You can go fuck yourself with your "learn to read" shit talking. You clearly don't understand how many good legendaries there are for so many classes/specs. Insignia is actually right about where it should be. Bracers for outlaw/mut are the rogue outliers (and I assume the shoulders in the near future).

Thought sub satyr boots were the biggest offender in terms of wild DPS boost