Deleted

ISIS Releases Graphic Video: “Explanation of How to Slaughter Disbelievers” In The US

In the latest Islamic State (ISIS) propaganda video titled, “Explanation of How to Slaughter Disbelievers,” crucifixions, throat slashings, and blowing up “disbelievers” are just a few of the executions Islamic State is highlighting for its followers who are located in the West; primarily the United States and United Kingdom.

The 14-minute long video shows a throat being cut and a Kurdish soldier being blown apart by an improvised explosive device along with commentary by ISIS militants who have their identity hidden by balaclavas. One of the militants, Abu Sulayman al-Firansi, says in the video:

“We must fight them. Even with the most basic equipment, they have kept crusaders sleepless and worried by fighting for ISIS.”

The video comes just as Iraqi and coalition forces continue to march on Mosul, closing in on ISIS and its self-appointed leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. With over 100,000 U.S.-backed fighters, like the Kurdish Peshmerga, ISIS is under pressure with its last remaining fighters in Mosul numbering roughly 6,000. Mosul is the last remaining stronghold of ISIS in Iraq.

Speculation regarding the video is that this may be an attempt to show its supporters and the world that ISIS is still very much in control of its territory in Iraq and Syria. This video, along with another video filmed in Syria, showcases that ISIS is still quite capable of executing “disbelievers” at will.

Another recent ISIS video shows Christians being executed, children being beaten bloody, women being killed, men crucified, and ISIS children (cubs) of the caliphate executing captives under its brand of Sharia law. Captured women are especially treated horrifically by the terrorist group in the form of being forced into sex slavery for ISIS militants.

In Dabiq, the English version of ISIS’ propaganda publication, ISIS justifies its barbarism stating its “Islamic” to capture and force “infidel” women to be sex slaves:

“Before Shaytan [Satan] reveals his doubts to the weak-minded and weak hearted, one should remember that enslaving the families of the kuffar [infidels] and taking their women as concubines is a firmly established aspect of the Shari’ah that if one were to deny or mock, he would be denying or mocking the verses of the Qur’an and the narration of the prophet … and thereby apostatizing from Islam.”

Now that al-Baghdadi finds himself with nowhere to run in Mosul, he’s become increasingly paranoid and now sleeps with a suicide vest on his person. Reuters reports that in recent text messages from an informant inside Mosul, al-Baghdadi

“…has cut down on his movements and neglects his appearance. He lives underground and has tunnels that stretch to different areas. He doesn’t sleep without his suicide bomber vest so he can set it off if he’s captured.”

Coalition spokesman, Brett McGurk, stated that it’s only a “matter of time” before al-Baghdadi is killed as several of al-Baghdadi’s top leadership have been killed as the push to liberate Mosul continues.
    http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016..._source=asmdss

Meh i just put on some videos with isis getting slaughtered and its all good and always gets me in a better mood, desperate loosers who are almost gone anyways.

And since when was bagdadi relevant? Last I heard he is scared shitless and sleeps with a suicide vest on him. I do hope they get him alive so I can see them hang the coward.

Deleted
    This forum has to have the worst moderation of any website I've encountered.

This thread is literally promoting terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post

Then report and move on
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay...a terrorist group put out a terrorist message.

News at 11: Water is wet!
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Then report and move on
    That would require having some kind of faith in the moderators. I don't, their judgment is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they know how they want to play the Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    That would require having some kind of faith in the moderators. I don't, their judgment is awful.
    Then go away. Your presence in this thread is entirely voluntary. Act within your means to close it if you feel necessary; outside of that there's nothing you can do aside from continuing to post here and bump the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Then go away. Your presence in this thread is entirely voluntary. Act within your means to close it if you feel necessary; outside of that there's nothing you can do aside from continuing to post here and bump the thread.
    I don't need your fucking permission to refute the dissemination of Jihadist propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Okay...a terrorist group put out a terrorist message.

News at 11: Water is wet!
    Ollie hows the weather?

ITS GONNA RAIN!

Deleted
    So, they are just Vikings 2.0?

Funny how people love Vikings and hate ISIS at the same time, when they act exactly the same.

15+ Year Old Account

I'm not a GenOT mod, and I get where you are coming from, but I see value in understanding your adversary.

If they are telling us what they want their counterparts in our countries to do - it only helps us to understand their intentions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    So, they are just Vikings 2.0?

Funny how people love Vikings and hate ISIS at the same time, when they act exactly the same.
    They're really nothing alike.

Brutality as a similarity is a poor parallel between wildly different cultures, in wildly different times, with wildly different ideologies/motivations.

But yea, swords and beheadings - same shit different millennia
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need your fucking permission to refute the dissemination of Jihadist propaganda.
    Agreed, our continued presence here however continues to push this to the front page further exposing more individuals to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, propaganda pieces aren't really a good thing to have here, and this is already going off the rails anyways

closing