Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    there's new world quest in Suramar where Lady Liadrin talks, her voice is little too not-belfy, or consitent with her prievious voice from earlier times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Definitively has the Swedish "singing" sound to it.
    No Swede talks like that unless they suffer some form of brain damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    the riverband tauren girl and Tyrande.... fuck me thats horrible voice acting. they sound more like they are from so low budget school project game rather than something blizzard made.

i like that they have more voice acting than before in Legion, it is reallyncice that even random mobs have some voice lines rather than just growls or grunts, but most of it is so bad!the valajar have a comedic accent, even more so than worgens do.
    but by far the most annoying and worst voice in all of world of warcraft is....

that granny from val'sharah. i have to mute my sound every time i visit that area. "boom! headshot! easy a pie" "pow! right in the kisser"

really the most annoying sound in all of wow.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    To contrast, I really liked Cenarius's voice acting in that fight.
    Same, I think it's pretty good. I like his "sacred vines..." lane.

I also really like the first boss in VotW, I played Diablo a lot and it doesn't bother me that it's same guy who voiced templar, because his voice is really pleasant.

As for Tyrande... Itsnthe same voice actress sine W3, good or bad, I still prefer them to keep her.

Quote Originally Posted by dev'olution View Post
    FIRST BOSS OF VoW - every time I hear him I can't help but yell YOU WERE A TEMPLAR JONDAR! Surely the bloke could've done something to mask his voice or even modify his accent.
    I believe he is also the voice of Cenarius in ED with some modifications.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-12-01 at 06:18 PM.

Deleted
    Skovald in HoV Hands down. 2nd place is Metzen overall.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    I call him God-King Patrick Star.

It's the same voice actor. It's a big immersion breaker for me.
    Which is the worst part, because Jim Cummings can actually do a wide range of voices.

It's the same with Jennifer Hale, who does Illysanna Ravencrest, she does the demon hunter quarter master in the DH orderhall, and it sounds exactly the same, granted they are both demon hunterish demon characters but the voice is filtered exactly the same, at least with her role as dreadrider cullen it sounds different from her demon roles, and she is one of the druids in the druid order hall which sounds different again. So I don't know what happened with Jim Cummings/Havi/the withered exile at azurewing post because yeah, it's just far too much like Cho.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How would you even know how that sounds???
    This was gold.

My partner is from England, i always do the really bad Worgan pommie accent and it drives her nuts which makes me happy!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    "An Illusion! What are hiding?!"
    "Something's not quite (long ass pause) ... right."

Drives me crazy for whatever reason.
    "An Illusion! What are hiding?!"

Most famous already, it already beat down Cthun with: Your friends will abbandon you imo.

Try say it in /2 and you get 100 replies it's hilarious.

Also the voice acting of the Nightborne female sounds evil and pretty good, not the female orc voice actor tho.. she seems to also voice some nightbrion npc which feel so out of place.

but hands down An illusion is the best cus people rage at it<3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I don't really have any that I absolutely hate but the one that annoys me is Havi because they didn't even try to hide the fact that it's Lorewalker Cho's VA. Same for Rakeesh being Garrosh and Arthas's VA.
    To be fair, he does use a slightly different accent for Havi than he did for Cho. But Jim Cummings is still Jim Cummings and he is easily recognizable no matter what kind of voice he's doing.

For Rakeesh, they didn't even try. He's Garrosh. At least when the same guy voiced Arthas he sounded a little bit different.