Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    I would say it's the first. Magor says '50% chance' which means that 50% of the time it'll go to where you want it.

Look at it this way, you play this, the other guy has 3 minions on the board (you then have 1). They cast fireball to kill it.

There's a total of 6 targets. (two players, and 4 minions),

So, the probabilities are
    1/6 chance of killing Noggenfogger
    1/6 chance of hitting face
    1/6 change of hitting their face
    1/2 chance of hitting one of their own minons.

That's not 'too' bad, but I think it's still a very bad card.
    It was clarified by blue that minions cant hit friendly targets wit Noggen on the board, so this card is shaping to be useless sadly.

When are the packs getting fixed?

To be honest I don't even feel like buying these packs. I'm sitting on like 5k gold but I feel like buying Grand Magic Tournament packs...These cards all seem underwhelming and mixed up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    When are the packs getting fixed?

To be honest I don't even feel like buying these packs. I'm sitting on like 5k gold but I feel like buying Grand Magic Tournament packs...These cards all seem underwhelming and mixed up.
    The packs are now fixed. Anyone who opened packs prior to the hotfix will be compensated with a number of packs equal to 33% of the total opened prior to the hotfix at 2:30pm PST.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    The packs are now fixed. Anyone who opened packs prior to the hotfix will be compensated with a number of packs equal to 33% of the total opened prior to the hotfix at 2:30pm PST.
    Fucking dammit for fuck's sake *throws a chair* I was waiting patiently for Blizzard to correct their error, the smart thing to do, and I get fucked over by their generous compensation. I should have bought those packs and opened them, I'd likely have extra cards.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh man, golden legendar-

Mayor Noggenfogger.

D:<
    Lol win! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Lol win! xD
    I add it to my unending disappointment of getting Golden Gruul, Shifter, and Nat Pagle.

Granted, probably shouldn't complain because it's still a free legendary if I really hate it, but still.

Wow didn't even know about any pack bugs so now with these 12 packs I have a total of 40 packs; same number I bought from Whispers when it came out. From my first 28 packs I got Sergent Sally and Krul the Unshackled. Hoping to get more (and get good ones) after these 12 packs.

Update: Sadly, no new legendaries but got a lot of good cards and almost enough dust to craft a legendary myself.
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2016-12-02 at 03:17 AM.

Bought the 50 pack thingy, got Golden Han'cho (yay) and 2x Kruul the Unchained (boo!). Will probably craft Aya soonish, I find a druid Jade deck kind interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Bought the 50 pack thingy, got Golden Han'cho (yay) and 2x Kruul the Unchained (boo!). Will probably craft Aya soonish, I find a druid Jade deck kind interesting.
    who dat, fam?

I think it's gonna take a few weeks of watching youtube/streams for me to get to know the names of cards. Or even what the cards are...

I'm kinda surprised everyone kept up with the cards as they were coming out. I mean, if there was one good source to learn of the cards maybe it'd be good.

Oh wait, maybe if I was on social media and it was like on a news feed everyday...

15+ Year Old Account
    I opened 29 packs. The only legendary in them was the mage one. I'm still getting a ton of the tri-class common and rares even post-hotfix.

Reno mage is pretty damn fun now, with all these spells and discoveries. Those 5 mana spells from whatisface are incredibly strong, and I just smashed a face hunter by dropping him with brann into double 6 aoe & 10 armor spells. Then you get to copy your reno with that battlecry minion that shuffles another into your deck; even get two more renos if you combine it with brann. The 1 mana 2/2 that heals for 4 is a godsend too.

Haven't managed to loot the mage legendary yet, though. Don't have the dust to craft it either... maybe I should just buy some packs for the dust to craft her.

It kinda seems like Jade Druid gets blown up by aggro easy but beats everything else. If you get to the late game where they have nothing in their deck except jade idols it's impossible to win.

Was interested in playing MSoG, but after opening 40 packs without a single legendary, it just frustrated the hell out of me and i just uninstalled the game. Grinding dailies for gold just for the 'excitement' of opening packs on a new expansion just ended up being a disappointment. No legendaries on WoW, no legendaries on HS, fuck RNG.

I got about 70 or so packs. Compensation. Got don Han'cho, 2 Ayas and the Druid legendary. Crafted kazakus and might craft Krul the Unshackled

10+ Year Old Account
    Opened 43 packs got 2 legendaries, Patches the pirate and Shaku the collector... thats fine I didnt want to do well this expac anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Opened 43 packs got 2 legendaries, Patches the pirate and Shaku the collector... thats fine I didnt want to do well this expac anyway.
    Patches ain't bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    I got about 70 or so packs. Compensation. Got don Han'cho, 2 Ayas and the Druid legendary. Crafted kazakus and might craft Krul the Unshackled
    I believe most people don't consider him very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Was interested in playing MSoG, but after opening 40 packs without a single legendary, it just frustrated the hell out of me and i just uninstalled the game. Grinding dailies for gold just for the 'excitement' of opening packs on a new expansion just ended up being a disappointment. No legendaries on WoW, no legendaries on HS, fuck RNG.
    As far as I remember, 40 packs should trigger bad luck protection legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    who dat, fam?

I think it's gonna take a few weeks of watching youtube/streams for me to get to know the names of cards. Or even what the cards are...

I'm kinda surprised everyone kept up with the cards as they were coming out. I mean, if there was one good source to learn of the cards maybe it'd be good.

Oh wait, maybe if I was on social media and it was like on a news feed everyday...
    I used Hearthpwn, and I watched Trump's videos talking about the cards.

Opened 70 packs and 2 Legendaries, Nogenflogger and Raza..... not impressed. Hope everyone else has better luck than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Patches is probably the best legendary in the expansion. What are you even talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by tithian View Post
    Patches is probably the best legendary in the expansion. What are you even talking about?
    I just crafted Patches, made a pirate Paladin and destroyed 3 people on ladder in quick succession to get 2 packs from quest. Then got a golden Han Cho from one of them so made up a bit for bad opening of the original ones I bought.