Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    around chapter 2 you will start fighting magitek soldiers and their gear can be taken to Cid and modded.

- - - Updated - - -

So still in chapter 3, made no story progression just exploring, doing side quests and hunts so have no changed the game in any capacity and now if i select a night time hunt it says 'wait till night time?'

Did they sneak this in a patch or does doing enough of them unlock it?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So still in chapter 3, made no story progression just exploring, doing side quests and hunts so have no changed the game in any capacity and now if i select a night time hunt it says 'wait till night time?'

I'm playing on ps4 and its always been there for me since day 1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

did you play before the 1.02 version? i had to wait like 14 hours for that on my garbage countryside internet and i never had the option before.
    Maybe i just havent picked up a night hunt since the patch.

did you play before the 1.02 version? i had to wait like 14 hours for that on my garbage countryside internet and i never had the option before.
    Maybe i just havent picked up a night hunt since the patch.
    Don't think so, I downloaded the Day 1 patch and started playing it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the Empire supposed to spam you with drop ships? Had 3 at once a fee times. And why is the FFX soundtrack missing the best song from the game?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Is the Empire supposed to spam you with drop ships? Had 3 at once a fee times. And why is the FFX soundtrack missing the best song from the game?
    I'm starting to think that's a bug. I fought 4 ships back to back within a 10min window in the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Maybe eventually, but if that's "required" to understand the games story then fuck that shit. I'm fine not paying too much attention to it like I did with XIII/XIII-2 anyways.

All I care about is pretty graphics, fun combat (looked fun, but we'll see!), grinding ALL THE MOBS AND SIDE QUESTS, and broing the fuck out of the game.
    It's not required. Kinglaive explains a lot of why things are how they are at the beginning of the game and why things are happening. You get a little of that in the beginning of the game but not as much. It's not required but it does help the story not feel hallow.

Brotherhood is free on youtube and is just all around fun and awesome. it's worth a watch but less important.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    It's not required. Kinglaive explains a lot of why things are how they are at the beginning of the game and why things are happening. You get a little of that in the beginning of the game but not as much. It's not required but it does help the story not feel hallow.

Brotherhood is free on youtube and is just all around fun and awesome. it's worth a watch but less important.
    The bolded is one of the main reasons I feel its required.

Level 40 already lol. I need to slow down. But cant >< !

Anyone discovered nice healing methods outside of potion spam and food buffs?

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    Level 40 already lol. I need to slow down. But cant >< !

Anyone discovered nice healing methods outside of potion spam and food buffs?
    The only thing I've seen so far is you can spend two tech bars and heal your entire party up fully with one one of Ignis' abilities.

Yea, ummm. You got your hopes up way too high.
    Oh I know its not going to be anywhere near something like that. One can dream though...

Also one thing I've noticed with FFXV and its that the save file is 600mbs? I just got my PS4 last month and only have a few games for it but the second highest is 39mbs...
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-12-02 at 04:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 30 and i haven't even finished chapter 3. The bombardment of side quests is Annoying. I OCD with open world games. Ugh.

15+ Year Old Account

Some mobs only spawn at night so if your hunt is for one of those you get the option when you pick it up to wait for night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    The only thing I've seen so far is you can spend two tech bars and heal your entire party up fully with one one of Ignis' abilities.

Oh I know its not going to be anywhere near something like that. One can dream though...

Also one thing I've noticed with FFXV and its that the save file is 600mbs? I just got my PS4 last month and only have a few games for it but the second highest is 39mbs...
    You sure thats not you're install file? Data is installed onto your harddrive to help cut down on load times.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Its the save file as its in the save directory, the actual game itself is 53gbs. Only thing I can think of is it allocated that space for the screenshot feature? Would make sense if that was it since the screenshots don't get saved to the regular folder.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2016-12-02 at 06:52 AM.

Ok I'm probably going to get the game anyways now cause I've been wanting an open world game to play that's not skyrim (and botw is long away)

Is it cheaper to get kingsglaive and the game separately? Or should I just shell out the deluxe?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ok I'm probably going to get the game anyways now cause I've been wanting an open world game to play that's not skyrim (and botw is long away)

Is it cheaper to get kingsglaive and the game separately? Or should I just shell out the deluxe?
    Depends where u live and the price of both.

Here in the US, Wal-Mart had the movie for $15 and the game is $60. So if I went that route I would have saved $15. The deluxe edition has a steelbook case that houses both and that's one reason I went that route.

The DLC that is in the Deluxe is also in the Day 1 version of just the base game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

If you just want to watch Kingsglaive and don't care about owning it you can stream it for like $5 (assuming you do so legit of course). Even buying it, digital or physical, will save you money over the deluxe version.

Personally, since I don't care about buying physical, I would suggest buying the digital premium for the same cost as the deluxe physical and get the season pass included.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    The bolded is one of the main reasons I feel its required.
    Yea, imo it's definitely worth the time to watch. My husband have been watching me play and he hasn't watched Kingsglaive or the anime and it's been really interesting to hear his reactions to various things compared to mine. For instance I had a pretty high opinion of Noct going into the game because of the Brotherhood episodes but my husband initially didn't like him very much at all.

But you can follow the story and mostly understand things without watching either, but it's definitely not the same experience

I forgot who said the FFVIII disk was in Hammerhead and /lazy, but thank you It was on literally the first vendor you ever talk to in game >< I just had forgotten that when I first talked to him I literally had 0 gil so I didn't bother looking at everything he had... and then promptly forgot he existed lol.

They dissolve Kingsguard the movie into that 30 second clip where they show the Imperial squad attacking the King. That scene doesn't really make much sense, or rather, doesn't have any context behind it without the movie.

Though, the characters in the movie, outside of Luna, don't really have any affect on the game, so it's 50/50 on being important to watch before the game.

Awwww just bought the FF4 soundtrack and hoped it was the original SNES/PS1 version. It's the DS version.