Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Well deserved GOTY, you have to look at the whole picture, not just the game itself. I don't think there's ever been a game with that much diversity between the playable characters which is a huge factor as well.

Couldn't possibly roll my eyes more at 'Overwatch is about diversity!' crap.

Overwatch is a great game but not because of its "diversity," that's a freaking joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Dark Souls 3 and GoW4 sit tied atm for me as GOTY.
    GOD OF WAR 4 IS ALREADFY OUT?!?!?

i havent tried any of the dark souls games yet. shouldf i play those games?

is there like a stealth type optoion in those games?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Couldn't possibly roll my eyes more at 'Overwatch is about diversity!' crap.
    Ohh but it is though. Even fat people have characters they can cosplay now without ruining it (rather judgemental ik, but is true)
    It is not just about the game, it's about the community, how blizzard deals with toxic players, cheaters, the service, updates and so on.

It is absolutely deserving of GOTY.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    GOD OF WAR 4 IS ALREADFY OUT?!?!?
    I'm sure ur joking but I ment Gears of War 4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I highly disagree.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I highly disagree.
    You're entitled to your opinion, even though it's wrong.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nah im jus driunks
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Ohh but it is though. Even fat people have characters they can cosplay now without ruining it (rather judgemental ik, but is true)
    It is not just about the game, it's about the community, how blizzard deals with toxic players, cheaters, the service, updates and so on.

I'm a fat gay man.

I'm not empowered by Roadhog
    I'm not empowered by whoever the hell is the gay person people pretend is important.

The game is good because the gameplay is solid. Not because there are middle eastern women or black men or gay people in the cast. That's a joke. I mean, do you really not see how COMPLETELY insulting your comment is ACTUALLY, under the guise of "exclusivity?" So fat people can only cosplay as...who, roadhog? Or big women only cosplay as Zarya? Can only black people cosplay Reaper? Can only middle-eastern women cosplay as Pharah?

Cosplay as whoever the fuck you want. You don't get to decide who I or other people like just because we share arbitrary traits that we had no control over.

Also really, toxic players? Have you played QM at all?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-12-02 at 04:25 AM.

Well deserved GOTY, you have to look at the whole picture, not just the game itself. I don't think there's ever been a game with that much diversity between the playable characters which is a huge factor as well.
    Sounds like hipster reasoning.

Overwatch is a good game but it's not deserving of GOTY over Uncharted 4, Doom, Titanfall 2 or Inside. I'm not even sure if Overwatch tops BF1 for me.

I'm a fat gay man.

I'm not empowered by whoever the hell is the gay person people pretend is important.

The game is good because the gameplay is solid. Not because there are middle eastern women or black men or gay people in the cast. That's a joke.

Yeah QM is a fucking cesspit. Rare that I agree with Krazy but he is right.

Big grats to boogie on his win. Dude deserves it.

everyone should be empowered nbys roaSDHOHG

I'm a fat gay man.

The game is good because the gameplay is solid. Not because there are middle eastern women or black men or gay people in the cast. That's a joke. I mean, do you really not see how COMPLETELY insulting your comment is ACTUALLY, under the guise of "exclusivity?" So fat people can only cosplay as...who, roadhog? Or big women only cosplay as Zarya? Can only black people cosplay Reaper? Can only middle-eastern women cosplay as Pharah?

Cosplay as whoever the fuck you want. You don't get to decide who I or other people like just because we share arbitrary traits that we had no control over.

I rarely agree with you, but ya 100% agree here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

everyone should be empowered nbys roaSDHOHG

Oh Junkrat is the best bae ever, but Roadhog can diaf. JUNKRAT IS MINE.

2016: guy tells everyone to take their dicks out and wins prestigious award

All about Mei is Bae.

jus realized link wasnt shirtless at all during thAT "SNEK PREVIEWS"

0/10 worst ghame

jus realized link wasnt shirtless at all during thAT "SNEK PREVIEWS"

0/10 worst ghame
    Eh, he has no definition on his body and I'm pretty sure he's only like 15.

Oh Junkrat is the best bae ever, but Roadhog can diaf. JUNKRAT IS MINE.
    Don't you mean hunkrat?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Don't you mean hunkrat?
    Ohhh myyy.

Why yes, yes I do.