10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    It's okay. The giants will beat you again! XD
    If we play like tonight they will.

If we play like every other game other than game 1, nope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Really wanted Vikings to win because Cowboys fans egos need to knocked down a little. xD
    I'm as pessimistic as they come. I know this team isn't going to have a remote chance in the playoffs. A couple more losses, surge by another team, we may not even be the one seed. We can beat the Seahawks by running straight at them, and poking their offensive line, but no way we stop the Falcons' offense, and all it takes is one good throw or call and we've already lost to the Redskins.

It's a great ride to be sure, but the only thing making our defense look good is the offense staying on the field. Two star rookies and a crappy pass rush does not make for a successful playoff team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Only need to be two points better than we were week 1.
    and Terrance Williams learning to go OOB

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm as pessimistic as they come. I know this team isn't going to have a remote chance in the playoffs. A couple more losses, surge by another team, we may not even be the one seed. We can beat the Seahawks by running straight at them, and poking their offensive line, but no way we stop the Falcons' offense, and all it takes is one good throw or call and we've already lost to the Redskins.

It's a great ride to be sure, but the only thing making our defense look good is the offense staying on the field. Two star rookies and a crappy pass rush does not make for a successful playoff team.
    This is why I'd actually be more worried about the Seahawks than the Falcons. I know Seattle's offense can be really hit or miss, but IMO the formula for beating Dallas has to be preventing them from controlling the clock, and that means slowing Zeke down. Atlanta doesn't have a front seven that can do that, but Seattle does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seattle has been pretty known to lock down good backs since 2012.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Not like his face can get any uglier anyways
    I had a similar thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently reports are that a witness said that the man pulled a gun on McKnight, who was trying to apologize. The man shot McKnight, and stood over him and said something to the effect of "I told you not to fuck with me" and shot him again. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/01/joe...low_twitter_si

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently reports are that a witness said that the man pulled a gun on McKnight, who was trying to apologize. The man shot McKnight, and stood over him and said something to the effect of "I told you not to fuck with me" and shot him again. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/12/01/joe...low_twitter_si
    aaand he was just dropped of all charges

yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.denverpost.com/2016/12/02...est-thank-you/

I shouldn't like the guy but I can't help it.

Classy move.

Sounding like Siemian not being able to play this week is the most likely scenario. The offense could be extra special this week. Then again, it is Jacksonville so Bortles might give Denver enough points to win by himself.

Denver also for some reason has 7 receivers right now, if Norwood is active this week I will be convinced he has some strange pictures of Elway in Mexico with a donkey or something.

Christian McCaffrey is entering the 2017 draft. Watch Chip Kelly want him at #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post

Classy move.
    That is Von Miller for you, surprised he did not include a chicken with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Paxton Lynch is officially starting this week, and Kalif Raymond has been signed from the practice squad in place of Janovich going on IR and will be the returner. Kubiak said the team applauded when they said Raymond was being promoted to the 53 man roster. Not sure if that is more for Raymond or Norwood hopefully being replaced. If Lynch plays like he did against Atlanta, the defense is going to need to do all the scoring.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-12-02 at 08:12 PM.

Classy move.
    I reckon he should send something harder, like a bottle of Johnnie Walker (Blue label), to the players he has
    Sacked this year.

It is a nice move by Von Miller...

I am so glad that we are getting the Falcons vs Chiefs game
    live on 7 MATE early Monday morning..
    I like the Falcons, beside the Cowboys their Offense is a Joy to Watch.

Last edited by Blobfish; 2016-12-02 at 10:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Classy move.
    Probably tastes like farts.

Why does it not surprise me that the play they think Siemian hurt his foot on was the one in OT when Okung got backed up into him and stepped on his foot and tripped him? I know Elway wanted to copy Seattle, but he didn't need to copy their o-line too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Why does it not surprise me that the play they think Siemian hurt his foot on was the one in OT when Okung got backed up into him and stepped on his foot and tripped him? I know Elway wanted to copy Seattle, but he didn't need to copy their o-line too.
    Probably did it while false starting too.

Looks like this story may not be accurate.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally some good news this week. Patriots DT Alan Branch had his 4 game suspension rescinded by the league. Apparently they suspended him on (still) having marijuana in his system from a previous positive test and NOT any new traces. Glad the league finally did something right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile Aldon Smith has passed the 60 day mark since filing for reinstatement without any word from the NFL.

Meanwhile the NFL will gladly go full tilt on someone using medicinal marijuana to treat Crohn's disease. Goodell needs to go at this rate, the NFL ratings are in steady decline and he's doing nothing to right the ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they charge him they need to go through the court system there and then, if there's evidence still to get, better to release and charge later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He was released without charges being filed, but they're still deciding whether or not to charge him with something.
    It's weird. Because A. he has a previous altercation at that same exact intersection, and B. he, 100% shot and killed McKnight. At the very least, you hold that guy for 72 hours. Especially with a prior record. I think somebody fucked up, whether or not he's innocent.

You can't hold someone past a certain period (differs per state, not always 72 hours) unless you are going to charge them with a crime, which you need enough evidence to do so. They said they were trying to track down witnesses and the story that he stood over McKnight and shot him was not accurate. If you are only being detained, and not arrested, you are free to leave when done with questioning as well, so that could have been the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Justin Forsett was cut yet again, wonder what is wrong with him.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-12-04 at 06:02 AM.