Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When legion was about to start
    Top Players: OMG Blizz you're handing out legendaries to everyone, fail!

Legion now
    Top Players: OMG Blizz you're not giving me enough legendaries, fail!

Gotta love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedo View Post
    Blp doesn't exist and never did. There's no statistics proving that the system is working or ever did, except for the bug where people got several on launch. Until the top m+ farmers start getting the amount of Legendaries that match the amount of content they have done compared to other players, there's no proof that Legendaries work on any other system than regular RNG.
    Or maybe you need to understand that the endlessly repeatable content has a significantly lower legendary drop chance than the stuff that can be done only once per day or week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwinger View Post
    Then tell me who the fuck asked them to add this "lottery" cancer in the first place.
    Random drop chances? The players did, and it's probably not going away since it's been here since Vanilla alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post

You did when you told blizzard that legendary design for Mop and WoD was cancer.
    Recurring theme really. Some players think they are the best in the world and are totally cockblocked by bad luck to not get the best legendaries and rule like they should. Or everyone can easily get the legendaries and "omg plebs getting my rewards this is not cool."

I just got two but I got the bis ones so I dont bother anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    People that inspect me say the same.

Denial is a bitch
    Seems unlikely you'd have all 19 legendaries for your class, but if you do then gz I guess.

Deleted
    Of course the lied, same here in my Guild, no 5th Legendary after the bluepost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    This.
    Why you even complain about 5th legendary is beyond me.
    If you have 4 garbage or 2 garbage legendaries, it's literally the same thing, just you have a lower and lower chance of getting garbage next time.

If you have 2 BiS legendaries, it doesn't matter if you have 2 or 8.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing there were many people who had managed to run over 9 hours a day of M+ managing to average 20 minutes or less per dungeon, including time to get a new player with a key, and getting to each dungeon, for 14 solid days, so 400+ m+ runs by the 29th was VERY unlikely... Especially when, even with an extra week before the announcement, that would only be TWELVE days requiring someone to maintain that pace for over ELEVEN hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    as i stated
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...en/Makeitstack
    http://imgur.com/a/1f93m

Legendary 5 and 6 4 hours apart this morning for the #2 AP in the US #3 in the world.

The cap seems to actually be gone.
    There was never a cap, there was a soft cap. With the nature of what is being discussed, instances of good luck mean literally nothing.

Allow me to explain what bad luck protection is for you and other people that post things like this.

Imagine for a moment, that whenever you kill a dungeon boss, the game does a /roll 1-10000. If it rolls a 10000 you get a legendary. Bad luck protection means that every time this roll occurs, a legendary is awarded on 1 more number. So the second time you kill a boss, a legendary is awarded on a roll of 9999 or 10000. After three boss kills, this goes up to 9998, 9999 and 10000. After four it goes up to 9997, 9998, 9999 and 10000, etc.

What this means, is that no matter how unlucky someone is, they are eventually guaranteed to get a legendary, as in this case after 10000 kills the entire /roll table will be filled with results that yield a legendary. After obtaining a legendary, all of this resets back to its default state.

There is not however, a system in place that PREVENTS someone from rolling 10000, no matter how much they have rolled 10000 in the past. That is why your friend obtaining multiple legendaries is meaningless. Your friend could obtain a legendary off every single kill for the rest of the expansion and that would have no bearing on this conversation. In fact, due to the nature of statistics, it's actually likely that such extreme cases exist. Maybe not as extreme as a legendary off literally every kill, but with the amount of people that play this game, it's very likely that a few people have hit the 1 in a million odds of getting every legendary for their spec/class already.

This is why I shake my head when I see posts such as yours, or worse, the people that say things like, "I barely play and I have 4 legendaries so you're all wrong." A statement like that speaks to extreme ignorance of the topic.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2016-12-02 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    When legion was about to start
    Top Players: OMG Blizz you're handing out legendaries to everyone, fail!

Legion now
    Top Players: OMG Blizz you're not giving me enough legendaries, fail!

Gotta love it.
    Well it's retarded that even the most casual players that only log in to complete their emissary quests have 3 legendaries by now and the people that spend 12 hours a day grinding m+ have the same amount of legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    This game is 100% stats/gear and 0% skill, 3-4 button rotations are not complex for ANYONE.
    post your logs then.

Deleted
    The worst case is happend. Will of Valeera as fourth leg. I can now delete my character....

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    This game is 100% stats/gear and 0% skill, 3-4 button rotations are not complex for ANYONE.
    Not only is this exaggeration, it's also simply not true. There are vast difference between players, why do you think it is that only so few people clear mythic raids? Don't delude yourself. This game might not be hard, but it's also not as easy as people make it out to be. Usually exactly those people who actually suck at the game.

Deleted
    Why do people insist that legendaries are needed to play the game (i know some classes like uh dk needs bracers but thats more of a balancing issue witht the class that they should fix)???? I mean you are not raiding for top guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If you have 4 garbage or 2 garbage legendaries, it's literally the same thing, just you have a lower and lower chance of getting garbage next time.

If you have 2 BiS legendaries, it doesn't matter if you have 2 or 8.
    Please read all my posts. Yes I know, I meant it is very early ( at the time of OP) to complain about the 5th one.
    The OP clearly has no clue how the soft cap and blp works, and yet accusing blizzard of being intentionally dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    The worst case is happend. Will of Valeera as fourth leg. I can now delete my character....
    Now you finally get the opportunity to.get into valeeras pants and youre going to leave?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    The OP clearly has no clue how the soft cap and blp works, and yet accusing blizzard of being intentionally dishonest.
    it was you that cry 24/7 that softcap not exist at all before blizz admit it?

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    it was you that cry 24/7 that softcap not exist at all before blizz admit it?
    No, I don't remember posting on that particular thread at all.
    Why would you lie like that? Just to bump the thread?

and why you would lie like that i has no clue how the soft cap and blp works? just to bump thread?

I am filthy rich and I drive a lambo aventador, a bently gt, a maybach and a phantom.
    BUT FUCK ME I STILL AINT GOT NO LA FERRARI!!!!111 I AM SO PISSED!!!

All I'm saying is: stfu and be happy with ur 4 leg ffs!
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-12-04 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    btw is there somewhere a +15 timerun ranking around?