Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Hello? Is it monks you are looking for?

I can't see it in your PTR changes
    I can't see it anywhere
    You're all I've never wanted

7+ Year Old Account
    WW doesnt need any fix. Just some sustained dmg buff.

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    How about fixing the myriad of SEF bugs so we aren't forced into serenity? Please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    ok agreed...where is it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alpablo View Post
    ok agreed...where is it?
    Blizzard havent done major number tuning yet.

Still waiting on those Brm changes. Any changes.

Any at all.

Deleted
    I would rather advise to NOT hope for "any changes", as there is always the possibility you won't like them ... like at all ... like hate them. Just sayin'
    And if we get good changes instead, we can always cheer about them after they are implemented

Deleted
    I just want an alternative to Hit Combo and QOL brewmaster changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Still waiting on those Brm changes. Any changes.

Any at all.
    There was a change. A nerf. Not just for us, that's true, but the change of Offstat-Scaling and the flat 5% Crit nerf will be a huge loss in terms of our survival and will nerf our shit damage (compare to other tanks) even more.
    Last edited by mmoc63c4b54c03; 2016-12-01 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I would rather advise to NOT hope for "any changes", as there is always the possibility you won't like them ... like at all ... like hate them. Just sayin'
    And if we get good changes instead, we can always cheer about them after they are implemented
    The push for any change is what I want.

Either we're made terrible enough to force a retire/reroll or buffed enough to keep us competitive. Pretty tired of being barely viable and inferior to every other tank in every regard except 'burst proof' or 'damage smoothing'. Fights can't be designed to autokill tanks anyway, so that feature is like polishing a turd.
    Last edited by stross01; 2016-12-01 at 02:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brewmasters are incredibly strong aside from their damage, dunno why you guys are complaining about being unkillable.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeheal View Post
    Brewmasters are incredibly strong aside from their damage, dunno why you guys are complaining about being unkillable.
    Low healing, low damage, zero utility, complete dependence on healers, and, coming soon, significant loss of mitigation and incoming healing.

Also, not sure if anyone else noticed, but they nerfed/changed the new Brewmaster wrists.

Equip: Each time you dodge or an enemy misses you, the remaining cooldown on your Brews is reduced by 1.0 sec.

Deleted
    Also, not sure if anyone else noticed, but they nerfed/changed the new Brewmaster wrists.
    It is a huge buff actually

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeheal View Post
    Try +14/15 Mythic Dungeons with Tyrannical and magical DMG. We'll going to talk again...Then.

Deleted
    Low healing, low damage, zero utility, complete dependence on healers, and, coming soon, significant loss of mitigation and incoming healing.

Geeeez man, you're jaded. Maybe you shouldn't expect the same handling and performance from a 4x4 truck, a Nascar and a fully automated family van? You can take all of these to take you from point A to point B on a highway (faceroll content), but they require quite different handling and application based on what terrain you're in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NirmalaZdC View Post
    Try +14/15 Mythic Dungeons with Tyrannical and magical DMG. We'll going to talk again...Then.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post43563142

Quote Originally Posted by vertol View Post
    It is a huge buff actually
    Elaborate.

I'd rather have it the other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    Geeeez man, you're jaded. Maybe you shouldn't expect the same handling and performance from a 4x4 truck, a Nascar and a fully automated family van? You can take all of these to take you from point A to point B on a highway (faceroll content), but they require quite different handling and application based on what terrain you're in.
    Wtf are you talking about?

Deleted
    Elaborate.

I'd rather have it the other way.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf are you talking about?
    I'd rather it with the change, allowing you to manage brews in my eyes is far more min/max when you take into account damage from SD also.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    I'd rather it with the change, allowing you to manage brews in my eyes is far more min/max when you take into account damage from SD also.
    You're right about the greater damage, but I'm still hoping for another usable talent in that row in the next patch, instead of a single choice.

I'd also like some of our damage to be allocated in other ways, instead of having Keg Smash and Special Delivery be pretty much everything.
    Last edited by stross01; 2016-12-02 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    Elaborate.

I'd rather have it the other way
    It reduces CD of all brew including fortifying brew... +more IB/PB means better control over dmg inc, more stagger pauses and mastery procs with BC and more dps from special delivery
    I guess blzz is going to leave brms as they are and buff them with op legendaries (bracers, headgear), which means more complains about legendary drops :P

EDIT: actually with enough mastery and enough mobs stackin you, you could even stupidly chain stagger pauses with BC
    Last edited by mmoc87e7f38573; 2016-12-02 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    You're right about the greater damage, but I'm still hoping for another usable talent in that row in the next patch, instead of a single choice.

I'd also like some of our damage to be allocated in other ways, instead of having Keg Smash and Special Delivery be pretty much everything.
    Yeah that would be the dream, I want more choice. I feel totally baked into one way of tanking with no variety other than HT from BoC the odd encounter in Mythic raids.