Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

NEW LEG SHOULDERS BROKEN: WORK WITHIN META (broken or AWESOME?)

So i just tested the new legendary spaulders on the PTR: Broken! They work in metamorphosis which means that even on a non demonic build you get meta every 2minutes or less.. Imagine with the Elysande trinket + demonic + 3 relics = perma metamorphosis. This is OP.

Compared to that the ring is still a pile a crap.. even with 2p AND 4p on PTR you feel fury starved when playing without felblade (which in short means momentum is indeed quite inferior).

Felblade should be bloody baseline..
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-02 at 11:07 AM.

Of course stuff is going to be broken its the ptr for cry out loud not everything will work 100%. All you do is make a report cause thats what PTR is for and it might get fix and when it does everyone will be happy.

Deleted
    I dont think you understand my meaning of the word broken Sir. I mean : they are OP.

Deleted
    Dude the shoulders arent broken, this is the way for now how DH will do dmg. Yes perma meta will be insane but did you look up what other classes get in exchange to their nerfs?
    And the so called fury starving is non existend if you play the build correct: 2,2,2,whatever,3,whatever,1
    Ofc there are some draughts if you dont crit atleast once, but be honest. I dont wanna be a retarded dps machine that is just staying afk, and spams his CS / ANNI button till the boss is dead "/sarcasm off"
    (ofc you press more than just this 1 button but cmon.....)
    The only thing I've figured out so far, beside the nice crit nerf we got, with 4piece and full crit gear - except head / gloves cause t19 parts dont have them - you are still good to go, if you calculate everything in!

Deleted
    How can you say they aren't broken? lol. With 3 three relics + shoulders META is a 1M30 CD.

being forced into stationary nemesis / fel eruption build is not fun. The class on PTR feels bad compared to live. They need to tune the hell out of the abilities and leave the ring to 1-12 otherwise we will have experienced a 67% nerf on that item in favor of a new OP item which is just plain mocking us..

I have ring and without felblade i fell starved even with Full 19 set. and felblade overwrites itself often.. I hate the changes except for chaos cleave, first blood and fel eru.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-02 at 11:31 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedris View Post
    Dude the shoulders arent broken, this is the way for now how DH will do dmg. Yes perma meta will be insane but did you look up what other classes get in exchange to their nerfs?
    No. Broken is the correct word.

Blizzard hit the Anger of the Half Giant with the gigantic nerfhammer because it was too strong while implementing an even better and more game changing legendary. If they want to implement OP legendaries, they shouldn't pretend they nerfed AotHG because it was "too strong".

Make the baseline spec play well and then add legendaries; don't fix issues of our spec with legendaries.

I don't even have AotHG and I am bloody angry for those that do and that are now forced to farm for ANOTHER legendary while theirs is in the gutter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    No. Broken is the correct word.

Blizzard hit the Anger of the Half Giant with the gigantic nerfhammer because it was too strong while implementing an even better and more game changing legendary. If they want to implement OP legendaries, they shouldn't pretend they nerfed AotHG because it was "too strong".

Make the baseline spec play well and then add legendaries; don't fix issues of our spec with legendaries.

I don't even have AotHG and I am bloody angry for those that do and that are now forced to farm for ANOTHER legendary while theirs is in the gutter.
    dude go on the ptr and try the belt / ring build and you will notice there is nothing diffrent dps wise

Deleted
    dude go on the ptr and try the belt / ring build and you will notice there is nothing diffrent dps wise
    Wedris posting without numbers is not very useful. I did test i have ring and belt and BIS gear : it is different, and Live is much better. I don't like being forced out of momentum to a stationary build where i lose bloodlet and cleave synergy.. and the rng factor is much higher.... in other words it s clunky and not rewarding to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    Wedris posting without numbers is not very useful. I did test i have ring and belt and BIS gear : it is different, and Live is much better. I don't like being forced out of momentum to a stationary build where i lose bloodlet and cleave synergy.. and the rng factor is much higher.... in other words it s clunky and not rewarding to play.
    I've seen a lot of your "posts" ok. I dont care if you have the best gear in the game^^ you go get the belt / ring + t19 4p and you do 2-3% less dmg than live atm. And if you dont like to adapt to a class you like, its time to reroll?! Do you really think blizzard is the jesus for everyone and says ok, you like this specc like that and this bla bla? hell no!

I did tests for atleast 2hours now and both builds seem legit! Sometimes the meta build was even weaker cause of the felblade procc rate, and I dont have meta relics atm. Its just like with momentum, hated the build on beta even the damn fucking demon blades, and now I like the playstyle but hey, if everything would be the same all the time WoW would be damn boring!

Deleted
    I have ring + belt on live man. On PTR, with the full set, the ring and felblade, it s nowhere close to the feeling of the class on live . Deny that all you want, the only reason you say that is because you hate momentum. Ok, but it shouldn't perform less than a stationary spec because it is much more demanding. And much more fun.

If you do on PTR the damage you do on live, well.. your numbers don't add up because me and other dh friends with great gear see a considerable loss in DMG and fury generation and we have recount open all the time while testing back and forth live and PTR LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS. (fury / dmg / proc rate)

I have ring + belt on live man. On PTR, with the full set, the ring and felblade, it s nowhere close to the feeling of the class on live . Deny that all you want, the only reason you say that is because you hate momentum. Ok, but it shouldn't perform less than a stationary spec because it is much more demanding. And much more fun.

If you do on PTR the damage you do on live, well.. your numbers don't add up because me and other dh friends with great gear see a considerable loss in DMG and fury generation and we have recount open all the time while testing back and forth live and PTR LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS. (fury / dmg / proc rate)
    That would suggest you're simply not playing correctly
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you did not understand my post at all because I did not mention the damage at all, I was talking about how the spec plays (fury regen) and it is way, way worse and the "fix" of AotHG doesn't even work now while the Shoulders "fix" another problem of our spec by having more Meta uptime.

I've seen a lot of your "posts" ok. I dont care if you have the best gear in the game^^ you go get the belt / ring + t19 4p and you do 2-3% less dmg than live atm.
    You are even playing with the set bonus, rofl.
    Last edited by Littlepwny; 2016-12-02 at 12:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    That would suggest you're simply not playing correctly
    I regularly parse in Top 200 -1000 world Dh's in raid so I think i know my class.

Afaik, you are directing your hatespeech towards me while i attempt to actually shake things up for the class.

I regularly parse in Top 200 -1000 world Dh's in raid so I think i know my class.
    That's pretty poor for top gear - pretty much anyone who has a general idea what to do in 875+ will manage that. Heck there's about 3000 parses in total for DH atm for a lot of mythic fights?
    @Topic while the shoulders are fun it's really just replaced the ring problem with a much bigger shoulder problem. I'd prefer this to be the tier set if anything so there was a decent guarantee of getting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    That's pretty poor for top gear - pretty much anyone who has a general idea what to do in 875+ will manage that. Heck there's about 3000 parses in total for DH atm for a lot of mythic fights?
    @Topic while the shoulders are fun it's really just replaced the ring problem with a much bigger shoulder problem. I'd prefer this to be the tier set if anything so there was a decent guarantee of getting it.
    That's not poor when you know i don't have the 35 trait and i don't snapshot either xD because i m not that much of a hardcore farmer. I could do like the top ones and farm crazy mastery gear and have 35th trait and be actually way higher. And if it s poor link me one parse of you in top 300 on any fight out of 10000 and we ll talk Xd

I m baffled as to how a discussion about an item turns out to be about me. You must love me so much
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-02 at 12:57 PM.

Deleted
    You are even playing with the set bonus, rofl.
    You know that the fury regen is balanced around the set? if you didnt notice that, I'm sry to tell you somethning

@OlorinOrigin ,
    Sorry but as top high end DH that you are ofc:
    1st, why the fuck are you still using recount? it doesnt show the correct numbers but ok
    2nd, I stated that i like momentum atm but you arent able to read i guess ?
    3rd, dude do u even?

If you cant handle fucking changes pls stop playing this class.....

Deleted
    You know that the fury regen is balanced around the set? if you didnt notice that, I'm sry to tell you somethning

@OlorinOrigin ,
    Sorry but as top high end DH that you are ofc:
    1st, why the fuck are you still using recount? it doesnt show the correct numbers but ok
    2nd, I stated that i like momentum atm but you arent able to read i guess ?
    3rd, dude do u even?
    haha that s a better post xD Made me laugh . Recount shows the right numbers for fury very accurately actually.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Of course stuff is going to be broken its the ptr for cry out loud not everything will work 100%. All you do is make a report cause thats what PTR is for and it might get fix and when it does everyone will be happy.
    Hi,
    I see you are new to World of Warcraft - Welcome! I hope you will have a lot of fun with the game!
    Just let me assure that this is not how PTR works. They are not going to listen to feedback. They will ignore it and it goes live. That's how it always goes.

Deleted
    haha that s a better post xD Made me laugh . Recount shows the right numbers for fury very accurately actually.
    As I stated, either you really do some fucked up shit on ptr and cant hit numbers that are close to live, or you do something wrong. I tested it out with my guildmate and we are doing fine. Neither of us has the ring on live and still we climb up to 1,6Mill burst. I cant hit that on a dmg dummy on PTR thats true, but no flask / food / pot / lust was in my testing.
    But this is like talking to a wall, anyway. You should just roll a mage and join the whining plebs in their forum posts kinda sad :I

Deleted
    As I stated, either you really do some fucked up shit on ptr and cant hit numbers that are close to live, or you do something wrong. I tested it out with my guildmate and we are doing fine. Neither of us has the ring on live and still we climb up to 1,6Mill burst. I cant hit that on a dmg dummy on PTR thats true, but no flask / food / pot / lust was in my testing.
    But this is like talking to a wall, anyway. You should just roll a mage and join the whining plebs in their forum posts kinda sad :I
    When you stop getting personal maybe i ll consider your posts. Until then.

And ya you stated it, you don't have the ring on LIVE. That s all i needed to know. So you didn't pay attention to what i actually was comparing.

It remains MY post, so if you are not happy you can voice it once, otherwise just let ppl comment on the actual item : the legendary shoulders. Thanx and bye.