Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    How is Tennis allowed to keep posting this rubbish day after day and attacking every poster in his treads again?
    He also gets protection from the mods. I haven't figured out which one he's paid off yet.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The economist is a well respected publication mate.
    Just because it is common doesn't mean we give them a free pass. These villains must be held accountable. By raising awareness we can at least educate the masses.
    ......is this high level irony or just the Internet being the Internet. Tennisbucket you are on another level. Get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm about to blow your mind...Can you imagine men putting their own happiness before that of everyone else around them? Can you imagine that just because they stopped loving their wives they can still love their children? Or even better can you imagine men simply deciding that maybe they don't want to have children?

I'm 32, well to do, educated, upper middle class, liberal, no issues dating... and I have no inclinations to start a family or have children. You know why? Because I care more about my own happiness than about procreation or "family".
    Nvm that China has a thing for marrying their kids to other kids for status over if they actually, you know, like eachother. This isn't mutually exclusive of course, but peer pressure to just marry up in the world is pervasive tere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Are you trying to meming yourself ?

Am quite confused.
    Hes not really wrong the whole idea of 1 man 1 women came about to fix the problem of Mens weekend strolls of

"hey you guys wanna raid that village and murder and rape everyone"

When no fault divorce is a thing women tend to form harems around select men its actually very dangerous for stable civilization

You ever even been to China Tennisace?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Personally this thread is absolutely depressing. If only because people seem to be relatively fine with this behavior.

Tennisace asked if people had actually experienced what happens to a family when this happens, and he got some response going on about individual happiness.

Which, as someone who has seen this shit multiple times in my extended family, is just a really fancy way of saying 'no I don't understand what this does to families.'
    It isn't a simple issue. Why did the couple marry in the first place? Did they get pressured, which is certainly not uncommon in China, they looove their business/status relations over there, 1-child policy... It's a human problem, not cultural.

Were do you draw the line? Should individuals sacrifice their happiness for everyone else in their personal sphere no matter what? Compromises, and compromise on what? Selfishness is there no matter what. The cheater continues cheating; selfish. The spouse wanting the other to stop; selfish HOWEVER, you can argue details here, as the marriage could very well have been previously happy, or it could have been 'forced' for social status reasons and bottomline unhappy, if tolerated.

Culture is a part of it, sure, but it's a problem every culture has to some degree with monogamous marriage. This is NOT to excuse it, but there is no simple answer to it either. The problem isn't that people are cheating, the problem is why they're cheating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Tennis, how can you be so intolerant of other people's cultures!

Very disappointing. I am ashamed to be called a Canadian alongside you.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    How is Tennis allowed to keep posting this rubbish day after day and attacking every poster in his treads again?
    MMO-champion runs adds (malicious ones quite a lot of the time, not intentionally they are just shit at checking them) and a lot of drama means a lot of page hits => MOOLAH. They gave protection to some t****s because they post insane shit that makes people react and post and refresh the page, etc.

Psilocybin: A Journey Beyond the Fear of Death? - yesterday 2:55 pm, 540 views 15 replies

This garbage - today 1:59 AM, 1470 views, 47 replies

Most people just like drama.

Deleted
    Maybe one for the household and one for loving?

I kid, I kid! No man can survive the nagging of two wives

That's extremely selfish and a total scumbag thing to do. If they don't love their wife then they should get divorced not betray their wives.

You don't have any inclinations? That is clearly abnormal. Humans are programmed to want to reproduce and seek love.
    Lots of people feel the way he does, i am the same way. I love dating and to do regularly, i can not stand a crying ass kid. I also love spending my time and money on things I want . I am very happy in the life i lead and being married with a kid would just drag me down. Im 36 so not much older than him. This behavior is becoming VERY common now. People with the old fashioned thinking are going to be phased out eventually.

Did you get persmission from Getty Images to reproduce their image on here?
    Did you get permission from the manga owners your ripped your avatar from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Has tennisace ever done anything worthwhile in his/her life?

I haven't been long on mmo champ but I see one of his/her moral posts every single day going all "oh no the world is so bad".

Maybe it is time to get off the internet and do something to increase the positivity in this world Tennisace
    I got home at 8:30-9 p.m last night and only then did I hop on the forum. Go improve your own life dollface. I'm fine.

Deleted
    I got home at 8:30-9 p.m last night and only then did I hop on the forum. Go improve your own life dollface. I'm fine.
    improve the life of others. Think about other people and stop being selfish pls

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    I thought this was common in East Asian culture, the wife and the girl friend?
    Hardly only east Asia, who do it like this...

Oh, and I agree on the mud wrestling part.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I see that you have a new Avatar TennisFace, nice one.
    Thanks. Your approval means something.

Thanks. Your approval means something.
    I hope you got permission from the artists to use it. You wouldn't infringe copy right would you Tennisbucket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    That's because most extramarital affairs only last 3 months. After that you either break up the affair, leave your spouse, or your affair breaks up with you. This is the part that you either ignored or missed in my post "If you impose heavy restrictions and burdens on marriage like the one child thing, you will end up with a lot of people who stay in bad relationships and cheat, simply because it is more convenient than getting a divorce." people who stay in relationships out of obligation, are going to be far more likely to have a mistress or lover.
    So you're saying that it's even worse when these men have mistresses and need to buy them expensive gifts to have their company?
    That is a troubling trend. Both for the man, his wife, his kids and his mistress.

So you're saying that it's even worse when these men have mistresses and need to buy them expensive gifts to have their company?
    That is a troubling trend. Both for the man, his wife, his kids and his mistress.
    Who said this imagery person has kids? Only you are tennis. And who says it's not 3 consenting adults. Shouldn't be so quick to judge other people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    He also gets protection from the mods. I haven't figured out which one he's paid off yet.
    Isn't discussing modding against the rules? Please contribute to the thread constructively and stop derailing.

Isn't discussing modding against the rules? Please contribute to the thread constructively and stop derailing.
    I wish I took my workouts as serious as you take internet video game forums. My gains would be huuuuuuge.