• Yes

150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    I never ran a mythic+ so far (well, no, I ran one once but a member left and we never finished and I never ran one since). Phew I feel forced.
    Care to share why Mythic+ doesn't appeal to you in the slightest?

Mythic+ is an alternative way to the same grindy raids we do every week. Its nice to have something on the side to do that is not farm rep and wait for raids to log on. You are not forced to do a single thing. I believe people just enjoy to complain. Its content that is relevant that can provide relevant gear for the effort put in.

It's not challenging. It's repetitive and becomes boring quite fast. We need development that creates new things and not make old things repetitive
    I challenge anyone to do Mythic 13+ EoA on Tyrannical as a healer and tell me that its not challenging.

As a general statement to people who dislike things about the game. Most times you are the minority. If you don't enjoy it, do not do it. Do something else. The freedom of choice is fantastic. Also welcome to healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ keeps dungeons relevant, engaging, and rewarding even after gearing up in LFR/Normal+ raid gear. The fact that you legitimately compared doing them to rape makes it difficult to see your side of the argument when others have stated their case more coherently without comparing needing to do things in a video game to a violent, penetrative act that leaves people scarred for years if not life and requires intensive therapy. I fully welcome the breadth of means to gear up, if you don't, maybe you can go find a WoD private server.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    I log in, do daily CDs on professions, do some worthy WQs, que some LFR or BGs...then I log out relaxed and get a full night of rest.

What am I exactly being forced into ?
    Your ilevel must be quite low. Why aren't you doing anything to improve it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love mythic+ so i would have to say NO! it should not be removed. Just because you are burning yourself out on it.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Don't see how you are forced into M+... I mean yeah there are some crazies with like ludicrous amount M+ done under the belt and I know one guy like this in my guild and guess what? Progress or gear-wise he is absolutely at the same stage as me and I maybe do like a couple of M+ runs per week for weekly chest, after EN released.

- - - Updated - - -

Also yes, that's pretty poor taste, OP.

Seriously terrible.
    It's to show people how bad design can mess things up

As a raider, m+ is a fantastic addition to the game.

However there is too much incentive to run them over and over and over and over again. There needs to be some weekly limit.

Deleted
    So many threads about mythic+ being bad for the game and that people feel forced to do them or that blizz should put a cap on how many you can do (plz no, since putting a cap will actually make you "forced" to do them), dont want to do m+ dont do them. you are not a method guild raider stop acting like one then. And its probably one of the better features for the game since alot of people enjoy them, so why ruin it for the rest of the players?

Deleted
    You used to progress through different raids, not by doing the same raid 3-4 times in order to progress only for the next tier to make the previous one completely obsolete

No you didnt. You did the same raids, sometimes for half a year, the only difference is that you can actually construct a 5 man team of people you like. As opposed to a few people you like and 15-20 mercenaries where the only thing you have in common with is your addiction to these game, otherwise they wouldnt even piss on you if you were on fire.

The only people who dislike M+ are possibly raiders, who feel threatened that their snowflake status is under attack. Now people with ability can achieve similar gear, without playing shitty guild politics, such sucking up to the officers, forming cliques, pretending to be a girl etc. You all know the song and dance.

The cancer of raiding, its forced and repetitive nature is finally being dealt its final blow.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    For the sake of WoW's development, Mythic+ should be removed. Fast.

Whenever we log in, we immediately feel overwhelmed by something. No, it isn't by the amount of potential content we can partake in this day. We immediately feel the need to start running Mythic+ dungeons. Either farming keys to get our own group going or try leech from somebody.

This feeling of being forced into a particular piece of content (because we know that it's the best piece of content to get gear from) and potentially infinite way to get said gear, isn't welcome. We don't welcome such feelings, Blizzard has been forcing us into a lot of situations lately.

Mythic+ shouldn't exist. Not only does it forces us to do it daily(even if we don't want to, it actually feels like rape) but it makes WoW developers lazy. Content like this translates into lazy development, where developers stop doing quality content in favor of repeatable and below average ones. They've started this trend for a while with this new form of progression system : LFR->Normal->Heroic->Mythic.

You used to progress through different raids, not by doing the same raid 3-4 times in order to progress only for the next tier to make the previous one completely obsolete. This is lazy design. Lazy development and Mythic+ is yet another layer of repetition they've added into WoW.

Everything is becoming random and repeatable, which only furthers my belief that Blizzard is making everything random in order to force feed us the illusion that there's things to do. I could speak about the current situation of PvP, the legendary rng issue and how every piece of gear is basically a roll of dice(including pvp gear)

We need to wake up and tell Blizzard we're aware of what they're doing and we don't want WoW like this.
    ... please Blizzard, remove something that stresses me out and is too hard for me. Who cares what your other subscribers want... this world is all about me...

P.S. I want my participation trophy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your ilevel must be quite low. Why aren't you doing anything to improve it?
    troll levels spiking

In any case, before you had to do raids and hope for the best that you would get some gear to stay competitive.
    Whats that? Our Sweet Lord RNGesus rewarded you with nothing this week? Well good luck next week... and in the mean time "your ilevel is quite low. Why arent you doing anything to improve it?" xD

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    I love mythic+ so i would have to say NO! it should not be removed. Just because you are burning yourself out on it.
    We used to have heroic dungeons with a weekly lockout. That was fine. Now they've lifted that restriction, you can run mythic+ dungeons all day for a month and still keep finding groups. Thats wrong.

Deleted
    Mythic+ is fine. The titanforged/legendary system is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    No you didnt. You did the same raids, sometimes for half a year, the only difference is that you can actually construct a 5 man team of people you like. As opposed to a few people you like and 15-20 mercenaries where the only thing you have in common with is your addiction to these game, otherwise they wouldnt even piss on you if you were on fire.

The only people who dislike M+ are raiders, who feel threatned that their snowflake status is under attack. Now people with ability can achieve similar gear, without playing shitty guild politics, such sucking up to the officers, forming cliques, pretending to be a girl etc. You all know the song and dance.
    Oh please.

Tell me how there werent guilds progressing through Karazhan when t6 was released

Deleted
    Remove M+ ? I couldn't agree less.
    Mythic + is awesome, I've already done a hundred or more since launch and I can't wait to do some more, with higher key level and more affixes.
    I really love 5man content, and I hope Karazhan will be doable with M+ timers soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    noone is forcing you to do anything. don't like mythic+? don't do it.

seems pretty straightforward, why would you want to deny players who do enjoy it ?
    People who don't care, won't care. The problem is, if you care to raid just on a casual stage, this is what it amounts to, because you don't get to raid when you're 30 ilvls below someone else who snorts ground up M+ through a straw up each nostril.

Competition is fine and all, but it's not cool with what amounts to a secondary job just for some chances of better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by LongJohn View Post
    ... please Blizzard, remove something that stresses me out and is too hard for me. Who cares what your other subscribers want... this world is all about me...

P.S. I want my participation trophy.
    This isn't about me. I trully believe it is in the game's best interest to make those changes.

WoW can become great once again and trully different from other MMOs, we just need some drastic changes

You want to be competitive but you're not willing to do the content required for it.

Therefore you don't want to be competitive, you want to be tagged as a competitive player so your epeen can get a bit of a boost.

For the sake of WoW's development, Mythic+ should be removed. Fast.

Whenever we log in, we immediately feel overwhelmed by something. No, it isn't by the amount of potential content we can partake in this day. We immediately feel the need to start running Mythic+ dungeons. Either farming keys to get our own group going or try leech from somebody.

This feeling of being forced into a particular piece of content (because we know that it's the best piece of content to get gear from) and potentially infinite way to get said gear, isn't welcome. We don't welcome such feelings, Blizzard has been forcing us into a lot of situations lately.

Mythic+ shouldn't exist. Not only does it forces us to do it daily(even if we don't want to, it actually feels like rape) but it makes WoW developers lazy. Content like this translates into lazy development, where developers stop doing quality content in favor of repeatable and below average ones. They've started this trend for a while with this new form of progression system : LFR->Normal->Heroic->Mythic.

You used to progress through different raids, not by doing the same raid 3-4 times in order to progress only for the next tier to make the previous one completely obsolete. This is lazy design. Lazy development and Mythic+ is yet another layer of repetition they've added into WoW.

Everything is becoming random and repeatable, which only furthers my belief that Blizzard is making everything random in order to force feed us the illusion that there's things to do. I could speak about the current situation of PvP, the legendary rng issue and how every piece of gear is basically a roll of dice(including pvp gear)

We need to wake up and tell Blizzard we're aware of what they're doing and we don't want WoW like this.
    I feel pretty good, clearing 7/7M and 2/3M while only running 1-2 M+ a week. I do not feel forced to run them, I only run them as part of a group helping some other people get a M+10 weekly chest. People in competition used to just do what they felt they needed to do to be competitive ad understood that is what it required. Now you all cry about being forced to do stuff. Tip, don't do it if you don't like it.

Deleted
    You'd feel more forced into it if you had nothing but raids and dungeons to as they don't have artificial limits like Mythic+ doesn't. Mythic+ couldn't be better in that respect as you can do 1-2 on 1 night and then mong out over the weekend for 20 if you absolutely feel like it.

Stop measuring yourself to everyone else in this game, ever since I started working full time I realise I can't keep up with students who sit on the PC all day and that is fine.