Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So has it been confirmed that with the new system we can use the tokens to rename or race change characters?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What a waste, to pay €400 for a mount.... meanwhile kids in Africa are starving.
    In africa, every 60 seconds a minute passes.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

What a waste, to pay €400 for a mount.... meanwhile kids in Africa are starving.
    np they can eat my spider mount

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    I don't really understand this I suffer so you have to suffer too mentality.
    I don't really understand this I am rich as Fuck so fuck you all others you can die out there because you have nothing to eat, like I care mentality as well.

Sarcasm aside, no, you still get no empathy from other region players, no matter how hard you /cry about oh how pricey your token is.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-12-02 at 07:17 AM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, ok, that is rather casual. Almost so casual it isn't worth the cost of game time :P
    This is true. I'm pretty sure when I get my new mobile (cell phone for the americans) I'll just download Hearthstone on that and just play HS from then on :P

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The problem:

1 month game time = 14 euro = 100k gold (EU price)

1 character transfer= 25 euro = 1 1/2 token? 150k? or charge 2 tokens so 200k+

1 name change = 10 euro = 2/3 token? or make it cost 1 token so lose 20-30k per change

1 lvl 100 boost = 50? euro = 300-400k? = thats 3-4 tokens for 1 boost. Pretty sure people would just cough up the 50 EUR instead.

etc.

I think it would be easier to have two types of tokens else some services come cheap and some are expotentially expensive thus killing every other service for the rest of the people.

Edit: I also feel that token price and fluctuations should be universal since currency value is universal. Atm if feels like in Asian realms they pay more to play than EU and EU pays more to play than US. This is "ok" for now but as the prices rise expotentially it starts to feel weird.

Should they implement tokens for other services the unfairness of such disparities will be even more gross.
    EVE Online - whose PLEX system Blizzard copied with its tokens - has two types of currency: ISK (EVE's version of gold) and Aurum, which can be bought with ISK and with real money on their store. PLEX (tokens) are used for buying game time and selling on the market for gold, and Aurum is used to buy cosmetic items and character services such as body resculpting. It wouldn't surprise me if Blizzard introduced its own version of Aurum.

Oh god, people are starving and here we are in our nice homes on our gaming pc's paying 400 dollars for mounts!!

Last I seen there were a fuck ton of animals in Africa, I mean if I can hit a deer on the way to work in a CITY, I'd hope to fucking god someone in Africa could find something to eat.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

And what should he do with that money, send it to some "helping orginization" that takes 60% for their own? Pft..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

i've actually been to africa (Djibouti to be exact) and helped out have you? ktx.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Sell gold >Buy subscription - wut i'm doing wrong? And it's cheaper then Tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    Come play on EU then. And farm 105k gold. I don't see how people in US can complain when EU doesn't on a price 105k+.
    I'm not sure if you got my point or not. I was saying that I'm *not* complaining. Oh, and I seriously doubt that people aren't complaining about the 105k price in EU... my experience is that there's someone out there to complain about everything.

105k on our server I believe,

let it keep rising as far as I care. I have no issue in spending £15 to sell a token for that gold, in a safe game-legal way. None what so ever.

And before you say blah blah wasting your money on wow, I'd just say meh, if it didn't go on that gold, I'd buy a crate of beer, or a few yugioh booster packs,