150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    @tikcol:

seriously, i think you have some serious RL psychologic problems. there is (obviously) something wrong with you. you offered that whole thread an attitude of "we must, we have" etc. where you clearly show, that there is something wrong with your understanding of what "oppinions" are. what you think is not the finalized truth of the universe. its what YOU think. its YOUR oppinion. other ppl have other oppinions. and no, they do not have "the wrong" oppinions, because they do not have the same as you. you are not jesus. you are not god. you are not the center of the universe. you are just 1 fukin guy in outer space with 1 fukin oppinion. not worse not better than oppinions of every other guy out there. thats all. not more not less. get that. or you will have some hard times in life. in my oppinion you should google the word narzism.

second: since that posts become real weird, i ask myself since a while, where the moderators are ? your (op) statements are such dellusional that (as many mentioned) ppl came to the conclusion you are just trolling. and a loooot of other threads here where closed for way less trolling. so admins, where are you ? its time to close this thread.

topic: there is no topic in this thread. you ofered a yes/no poll to a game aspect who will be liked by ones and hated by the others. surprise, the poll result will be 50/50. since you clearly want not discuss, or trigger the writedown of some oppinions, there is no reason for this thread. you just wanna dictate us what "we" should think, and sitting here just waiting for a confirmation that you are right, while you are already convinced that you are always right and "know what should happen". there is not only no sense in this (and thats another reason for closing this thread), but it also shows the weirdness of some psychologic problems. your therapeut is exactly searching for that stuff.

so, all in all: why is this thread already open ? its totally useless and makes no sense at all. so plz close that weird zombie of a tryhard-thread. everything else makes no sense at all.
    I make my opinion known. It can be outlandish ideas, but they're still mine and they're still opinions. It's called freedom of speech.

Even though I know I have the privilege of posting here and not the right, I still chose this forums because I know they're very fair about their rules

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    It's my philosophy. I always try very hard. Maybe it was because I grew up watching naruto or something, I don't know. But I always do my best
    Well, to me it looks more like you're lazy and rather try to prevent others from doing more than yourself so that you can say that you do everything possible More like watching "ALF" than naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    Maaaaaaaaaan...

This is a shame, you were doing so well to maintain a believable facade through your trolling, why did you drop it now...

We had a good run
    Why is extrapolating a value system from an anime considered trolling now?

HELL NO!!! I dont have time to raid, so jumping on and doing mystics + is awesome for my play style. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO DO THESE
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Questing needs to remain because of the RPG elements. Raids are needed in some sense, even though LFR is enough.

Transmog should go away tbh
    NO... Questing is repetitive and no more part of an RPG element than a dungeon. It MUST be removed Immediately!

Whats more RPG than the choices of what to make your character look like? That's the true game right there. World of Dressup!

Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    lol mythic+ is the only thing that's keeping the game alive for many many players, cos the content is dogsh1t
    A few IRL friends of mine forced themselves to stop running mythic+ because they knew that if they kept doing it, they would stop playing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see that now that the title of the poll has been changed to reflect the thread title, that the no votes are climbing. Sure, the poll wasn't originally deceptive.

It's not challenging. It's repetitive and becomes boring quite fast. We need development that creates new things and not make old things repetitive
    Have you cleared +15 mythic? Didnt think so, so please go do this and come back and tell us it isnt challenging
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    lolol, they'll get rid of M+ as soon as the drop LFR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Mykk View Post
    You're not forced to them at all. Personaly i love mythic+ because it offers me option to play this game outside of raids. Anymore don't have to log in 5x per week 5minutes before raid starts.

Mythic+ made dungeons relevant but they've their own problems too but blizz is going for right direction.

About raids i don't like it either that im need to LFR, Normal, Heroic, Mythic and all of them expect mythic on 2-3 chars just to prepare for nighthold. I don't like idea of split raiting multiple chars. Im fine with alt raids if they're optional but atm pretty much its must to do
    The scalling system is ok in itself.

The limitless factor isn't

If you don't want to do Mythic +, don't do it. Not doing as hardcore as others hasn't hindered me very much.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Are mods asleep or something? Why is this thread still up?
    Dude. I just got an infraction for pointing that he is a troll. It's fine, this is not my private forum, but I think this encourage people like OP to create more threads like this. It's obvious when you check his post history and notice small things like poll that ask opposite question than thread name. But I guess you can troll with no limits if you doing it subtle way.

i vote for no. if you 'need' to run mythic+ to be 'competitive' then run mythic+. i run them with my guild because i enjoy them getting harder and harder. if you feel that you need to run them, maybe you should re-evaluate your life.

There is absolutely no players getting forced to do anything.

They choose to play this game.

i am really sorry for this guy. he really need help (if he for real isnt trolling ofc). but that dont change the obvious question:

why is this thread already open ?

wake up mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Next patch, possibly 7.2, adds heroic modes for Arcway and CoS and allows queuing through LFG into Kara.
    This is a welcome change, but one that still has me worried as I don't know yet if Blizzards intention is that people that don't want to do Mythic simply get to wait 6 months for the content or if they're actually backpedaling and won't do it again.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played mythic+ so can't say if it's so useful or not, but if getting rid of it would mean more variety in dungeons then let's be rid of it! RTK is the first patch dungeon since 4.3, and I really enjoyed doing it. Maybe if they spent less time on yet another difficulty of current dungeons we could get some new ones (Yes, I do know there is another coming with 7.2 and probably 7.3 too, assuming that's when we go to Argus).

Also, I don't freaking feel forced to do mythic+, and it's not in my way when I log on. I gear up from dungeons, WQs, world bosses and raids and I've never felt forced to go in there.

[B]Everything is becoming random and repeatable,
    Your last sentence said yet another layer, and then said "is becoming... repeatable". WoW has always had a repetitive nature to its game, and what the hell are you calling random? "Everything is becoming random" hardly makes sense.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    A few IRL friends of mine forced themselves to stop running mythic+ because they knew that if they kept doing it, they would stop playing.
    So your IRL friends saw something that they weren't enjoying and then they decided to stop doing it and not hound other people about how nobody should do it.

They sound like pretty decent people with at least a smidge of common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by akaTheDude View Post
    Have you cleared +15 mythic? Didnt think so, so please go do this and come back and tell us it isnt challenging
    Please, how is that relevant? I just might if I feel like it. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    This is a welcome change, but one that still has me worried as I don't know yet if Blizzards intention is that people that don't want to do Mythic simply get to wait 6 months for the content or if they're actually backpedaling and won't do it again.
    Backpedalling it seems. The Nighthold 5-Man will have 3 difficulties available from launch. Guessing the Mythic-Only dungeons didn't do as well as Blizz had originally hoped.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, how is that relevant? I just might if I feel like it. It's not hard.
    If you haven't done it then you have no concept of its difficulty and are incapable of commenting.