• Yes

150 33.26%
  • No

301 66.74%

Thread: Remove Mythic+

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    He won't until the mods get off thier ass and do something. He crossed a line in this thread but the mods are to blame letting him get away with this nonsense for far to long.
    The amazing thing I have seen at least one other infracted in this thread but not the op who compared running mythic+ to rape.
    So mods are here but allowing this.
    Unfucking believable
    I did get infracted when, in the heat of the moment, I resorted to insulting someone directly. My OP wasn't about anyone in particular, neither was it supposed to offend anyone.

My opinions seem very unpopular, that's ok. But that doesn't make it trolling.

I also believe we should stop discussing moderation, it isn't our place to do so. It's a privilege to post here and I accept if my opinions as a whole aren't welcome here.

I don't like raiding. Remove it now please. I feel forced to do it to be competitive.........

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    I don't like raiding. Remove it now please. I feel forced to do it to be competitive.........
    That sounded like sarcasm. If it wasn't,

I believe we shouldn't remove things from the game just because we don't like them

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That sounded like sarcasm. If it wasn't,

I believe we shouldn't remove things from the game just because we don't like them
    The thread just got real boys.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should read the whole thing. You're coming off as uninformed
    And yet, you call Mythic+15 easy without ever having tried it.

Hypocrisy much?

I did get infracted when, in the heat of the moment, I resorted to insulting someone directly. My OP wasn't about anyone in particular, neither was it supposed to offend anyone.

My opinions seem very unpopular, that's ok. But that doesn't make it trolling.

I also believe we should stop discussing moderation, it isn't our place to do so. It's a privilege to post here and I accept if my opinions as a whole aren't welcome here.
    dude, it's trolling because you have no self control and fail to recognise that. even though it's been pointed out multiple times and continue to argue that you are forced into mythic+, when you are not.

you're entitled to your opinions, but at this point, you're just shitposting.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    I agree - remove it and replace with a 25-man fixed raid size, personal loot only, fail buff activated NORMAL mode that shares a lockout with Normal.
    I whole hardheartedly disagree with you. It is my belief that LFR-like systems are the future of WoW

Glad you finally agree that removing mythic+ just because you don't like it is stupid.

I think what the op is trying to say limit the loot and AP you can get within a week and thats it rly. But yes at its current state it does feel a bit overwhelming I cant think of someone that likes it as much and runs it cause he likes it. Just cause of AP and items but repetition makes people quit faster than u think.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Glad you finally agree that removing mythic+ just because you don't like it is stupid.
    I've explained this countless times before. It's not about me. It's about the problems that it's bringing into WoW

I absolutely love Mythic+. Easily the best idea they have ever had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I think what the op is trying to say limit the loot and AP you can get within a week and thats it rly. But yes at its current state it does feel a bit overwhelming I cant think of someone that likes it as much and runs it cause he likes it. Just cause of AP and items but repetition makes people quit faster than u think.
    All that's saying is that the community doesn't have the self control to not burn themselves out. Players make the choice to run the things endlessly every week and that's solely on them, not Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    dude, it's trolling because you have no self control and fail to recognise that. even though it's been pointed out multiple times and continue to argue that you are forced into mythic+, when you are not.

you're entitled to your opinions, but at this point, you're just shitposting.
    What is being pointed out? People's opinions? I'm pointing my own.

I've explained this countless times before. It's not about me. It's about the problems that it's bringing into WoW
    Yeah it's about you, it's about a couple of your friends quitting beacuse of it. Oh nooo.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

People with no self control (like you)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehuehuecopter View Post
    LFR is a bad design, lazy and repetitive remove it so.
    LFR serves a different purpose, an higher calling at the moment. It's the endgame for more than 80% of the playerbase and the only real progression system. For others, it's the only place they can enjoy their lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah it's about you, it's about a couple of your friends quitting beacuse of it. Oh nooo.
    I believe you should read my post again Justpassing. They didn't leave.

They're now crippled because of it, not doing mythic+ has made their characters pretty weak.

If they removed it I would unsub for the first time ever. It's easily the best addition the game ever has recieved.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    If they removed it I would unsub for the first time ever. It's easily the best addition the game ever has recieved.
    I'm sorry, but you didn't unsub before, why would you unsub after they remove something they've added only recently ?

That didn't make much sense.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I cant think of someone that likes it as much and runs it cause he likes it.
    *Raises Hand*

Right here! Now you can think of somebody that likes it. Several of my guildies are also big fans of it. They run it more often than I do though because they have more time. But when I'm on and only have 30-60 minutes to play, it's great to know that I can contact my guildies, quickly get together a group, and knock out a quick Mythic+ or 2.

I personally enjoy Mythic + - a lot.

Certain affixes are cancer and make the experience far less enjoyable, but during those weeks I just run mythic + less.

Mythic + gives you something meaningful to do at all times, and it's a nice test for players. The affix changes keep the dungeons fun and require they be run a certain way.

I wouldn't remove them. I hope the rewards continue to get better as the expansion progresses.