Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Kirin Tor - Blizzards manages to fuck it up again

Completed 4 kirin tor quests. World quest map shows as you only having to complete 1 (tooltip instead shows 4). Did 4 Kirin tor quests, no emissary cache since it just doesn't work properly.

10/10 Blizzard trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yipikayey View Post
    Completed 4 kirin tor quests. World quest map shows as you only having to complete 1 (tooltip instead shows 4). Did 4 Kirin tor quests, no emissary cache since it just doesn't work properly.

10/10 Blizzard trolls.
    Just do one quest and then do relog. This will resolve issue. And yes, they change it for kirin tor so you have to do only one quest.

You still don't need to do even a single quest, relogging will complete your emissary quest. I thought this would be about the Kirin'tor barrel game quest, which is broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amat View Post
    You still don't need to do even a single quest, relogging will complete your emissary quest. I thought this would be about the Kirin'tor barrel game quest, which is broken.
    The barrel game quest is broken? I did it just fine.

OP: Just relog

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    The barrel game quest is broken? I did it just fine.

OP: Just relog
    Yeah, the barrels don't flash which turns it into a guessing game. Seems it's not affecting everyone but it makes it pretty much impossible to beat 5 times in a row. Disabling addons and all that does nothing.

Deleted
    They flashed for me (the two of them).

Anyways, relogging worked. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the barrels don't flash which turns it into a guessing game. Seems it's not affecting everyone but it makes it pretty much impossible to beat 5 times in a row. Disabling addons and all that does nothing.
    Yeah, them not flashing would make it impossible..

You actually only need to beat it 5 times, not 5 times in a row.

flashed just fine for me did it on 3 toons - seems like your hardware issues .

I wouldn't call it a "fuck up" as much as thanks blizz for free cache on 7 chars

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    flashed just fine for me did it on 3 toons - seems like your hardware issues .
    flashed once, then never again for me. since the first time around it didnt work for me either, i probably wont bother the next time :/

Deleted
    I logged in today and all I had to do for emissionry kirin tor was go collect my reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its just free gear to anyone that brothers to read the forums and does the log in log out log in ...auto completed....you don't even have to do 1 KT WQ listed ...just logging does it for you and you get free legendary gear too boot if your lucky, all my alts that are 110 I didn't even brother to do the required 1 KT WQ just log in log out log in and got the chests and rep tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do your one quest, relog, you're good. I did the barrels in Suramar, was easy on the second try.

Deleted
    my barrels didnt flash either but it completed the kirin tor quest anyway after relogging.

Honestly kurin tor needs to be removed from the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Just do your one quest, relog, you're good. I did the barrels in Suramar, was easy on the second try.
    You never had to do a quest in the first place. Literally just a relog and its done without doing one.

Deleted
    I have the issue where on my DH alt yesterday I didn't have enough WQ to complete the Nightfallen cache. I haven't progressed that far into the Suramar questline with it. I did three yesterday. I come on today and I have no Nightfallen cache to do on my DH the Kirin Tor deleted the quest for it.

You're complaining about irrelevant details.

Completing the quest does not require you winning 5 times in a row, and it does not require you winning "at 6 barrels." Yesterday, I got to 6 barrels, lost until I went back down to 3. Won that one, got credit and completed the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Even better is, you don't need to do anything other than relog a toon and go collect yer reward! I love a freebie