+ 4

XCOM EW has crashed on me over ten times in an hour. Not only is that irritating in and of itself, but then it has to waste 30 seconds trying to install... something... and then fail. :/

+ 2

Not only that, but my four hour save crashes upon trying to load it. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 2

Not only that, but my four hour save crashes upon trying to load it. Awesome.

Is it only the expansion that's crashing, was the original (Enemy unknown) fine?

+3
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

± 0

Expansion - the original was fine for me. EW has been crash city thus far.

Do reviews mention it crashing a lot? could be that your installation fucked up.

+1
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

Lots of complaints on Google... I dunno.

http://imgur.com/gallery/F2lWe

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post

Lots of complaints on Google... I dunno.
    ohh well, better swallow the bitter pill then :/

I've since reloaded my previous save and while I lost an hour's worth of progress, I'm now past where I was, and haven't had any crashing since. So far.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverne View Post
    Ely exists?!

:O
    I'm a figment of your imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Not really.
    Shut your whore mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trying to get free card packs for Gadgetzan, but RNG is against me

Making your GIF Avatar to 20kb is hard. Especially when the original is 504kb

10+ Year Old Account
    - 0 +

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Shut your whore mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Looks nice.

Not too bad, yourself?