Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    No. Broken is the correct word.

Blizzard hit the Anger of the Half Giant with the gigantic nerfhammer because it was too strong while implementing an even better and more game changing legendary. If they want to implement OP legendaries, they shouldn't pretend they nerfed AotHG because it was "too strong".

Make the baseline spec play well and then add legendaries; don't fix issues of our spec with legendaries.

I don't even have AotHG and I am bloody angry for those that do and that are now forced to farm for ANOTHER legendary while theirs is in the gutter.
    First world WoW problems... lol... awww poor babies need to farm for more legendaries?? LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    That would suggest you're simply not playing correctly
    Or you on live do less than him.

Failing logic while attempting to state is surely a mark of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Or you on live do less than him.

Failing logic while attempting to state is surely a mark of credibility.
    Me? He was talking about Wedris, Try to keep up old chap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    That's not poor when you know i don't have the 35 trait and i don't snapshot either xD because i m not that much of a hardcore farmer. I could do like the top ones and farm crazy mastery gear and have 35th trait and be actually way higher. And if it s poor link me one parse of you in top 300 on any fight out of 10000 and we ll talk Xd

I m baffled as to how a discussion about an item turns out to be about me. You must love me so much
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

no ring, no belt, no snapshotting, high parse.

PTR isn't the end of the world, and not all changes are in. That being said, we NEED to express displeasure in the direction that current changes are going if we don't agree. Yes it sometimes doesn't affect the devs choices and decisions regarding the class, but it does get noticed. And sometimes it does make the difference.

PS. The ring was too good, and needed to get toned down. Maybe it got hit too hard though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedris View Post
    As I stated, either you really do some fucked up shit on ptr and cant hit numbers that are close to live, or you do something wrong. I tested it out with my guildmate and we are doing fine. Neither of us has the ring on live and still we climb up to 1,6Mill burst. I cant hit that on a dmg dummy on PTR thats true, but no flask / food / pot / lust was in my testing.
    But this is like talking to a wall, anyway. You should just roll a mage and join the whining plebs in their forum posts kinda sad :I
    What is wrong with you? You haven't contributed to the discussion in any way, just making random, pointless and baseless accusations at the OP for no real reason. Getting quite tedious to read, actually.

On topic - I think a Meta with that short of a cooldown would actually "save" the enjoyment of the class for me. As someone still stranded without the ring, I'm not so much dreading lower numbers, I'm just dreading a more tedious playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Me? He was talking about Wedris, Try to keep up old chap.
    No not you. You, as a reference of targetting subtility of your speech since you put in italic for an obscure reason which forces the manipulation intent while thinking the contrary. Anyway, toxicity is all over the place in this thread. i.e: the you was aimed at Wedris indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by InkarnateKT View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

no ring, no belt, no snapshotting, high parse.

PTR isn't the end of the world, and not all changes are in. That being said, we NEED to express displeasure in the direction that current changes are going if we don't agree. Yes it sometimes doesn't affect the devs choices and decisions regarding the class, but it does get noticed. And sometimes it does make the difference.

PS. The ring was too good, and needed to get toned down. Maybe it got hit too hard though.
    Does felbade really parse higher than bloodlet on ursoc? learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    On topic - I think a Meta with that short of a cooldown would actually "save" the enjoyment of the class for me. As someone still stranded without the ring, I'm not so much dreading lower numbers, I'm just dreading a more tedious playstyle.
    I think one of the biggest issues here is that they wanted to take away from one legendary being that one item that made such a huge difference but all that did with the shoulders is make that the item that matters more. It's a pretty ridiculous item, go test it. With that item the ST dmg goes back to ridiculousness and even more so than the ring itself.

They didn't fix an overpowered ring they band-aided it with an overpowered shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by btstyles View Post
    Does felbade really parse higher than bloodlet on ursoc? learn something new every day.
    only with no ring

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Hi,
    I see you are new to World of Warcraft - Welcome! I hope you will have a lot of fun with the game!
    Just let me assure that this is not how PTR works. They are not going to listen to feedback. They will ignore it and it goes live. That's how it always goes.
    New to world of Warcraft. Dude its PTR which stands for Public TEST Realm. You make a report and they might fix it. Glad you read the part "and it might get fix". Maybe actually read instead of criticizing jerk.

Public Test Realm is not for Public Testing. It is used to announce new features, Feedback usually gets ignored.

How can you say they aren't broken? lol. With 3 three relics + shoulders META is a 1M30 CD.

being forced into stationary nemesis / fel eruption build is not fun. The class on PTR feels bad compared to live. They need to tune the hell out of the abilities and leave the ring to 1-12 otherwise we will have experienced a 67% nerf on that item in favor of a new OP item which is just plain mocking us..

I have ring and without felblade i fell starved even with Full 19 set. and felblade overwrites itself often.. I hate the changes except for chaos cleave, first blood and fel eru.
    Do you no longer fel rush? Even without momentum you should.

IS IT POSSIBLE that just one of these Demon Hunter forms can have a discussion without getting toxic and calling each other out?

A demon form and more meta focused build was all I ever wanted.

I don't know if the shoulders are OP or not, taken into account all of the fury generation, crit, and other nerfs we have received.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeds Dead View Post
    A demon form and more meta focused build was all I ever wanted.

I don't know if the shoulders are OP or not, taken into account all of the fury generation, crit, and other nerfs we have received.
    Thats absolutely the wrong way to look at legendaries - they should not be bandaids for nerfs. That's exactly the issue we had with the ring propping our ST up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    So i just tested the new legendary spaulders on the PTR: Broken! They work in metamorphosis which means that even on a non demonic build you get meta every 2minutes or less.. Imagine with the Elysande trinket + demonic + 3 relics = perma metamorphosis. This is OP.

Compared to that the ring is still a pile a crap.. even with 2p AND 4p on PTR you feel fury starved when playing without felblade (which in short means momentum is indeed quite inferior).

Felblade should be bloody baseline..
    Don't bait Blizzard into nerfing out class pl0x ;D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    while nerfing the existing BiS legendary*

The tooltip is still unchanged from the speed buff while the intention behind that change is completely sensible (i.e. use defensive CD for defense).
    regardless of tooltip, it actually STILL resets blur. For the others in this topic, the demonic build is weak anyway, just get the nighthold trink, get lucky with shoulder legendary rng and gg, you're fcking set lol. Felblade + the 2 set legit caps your fury, there's such a big income that you can't even fel rush or tg inbetween because you're too busy fcking spamming CS rofl, if that"s not enough, just blade dance, y the time that's over you'll have a felblade proc or demonic blades proc aggain to spam CS with (sigh)
    Last edited by mmoc8984276725; 2016-12-03 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    This legendary is nuts. I've been testing on PTR for about an hour now. This is the setup I used :

Legendaries : New Shoulder legendary + AotHG

Crit : 39% without food buff

Trinkets : 880 ursoc, 875 memento

T19 4 set bonus

Talent build : Felblade, Demon Blades, Bloodlet, Soul Rending, Momentum, MotG, Chaos Blades

This setup is... I'm speechless. You have SO MUCH fury that you simply dont even want to waste a GCD for throw glaive because you are too busy spamming your chaos strike. Most of the time you cant use your felblade procs right away because it will overcap and you will waste your fury. The synergy between the new shoulder legendary + AoTHG + 4 set is AMAZING. If you have this 3 factors, you are going to be a god. Meta is basically up for every 2 minutes, even less sometimes. On the last dummy test I had, meta came off cd 10 seconds before chaos blades which means I had 1 minute 50 seconds cooldown on that. On top of that you are basically spamming annihilation during meta because you have so much fury from felblade procs, and even though the ring is gutted compared to live, it is still so good.

I was so depressed with the 7.1.5 changes when I saw them for the first time, but holy shit after trying this build on ptr today I am so impressed.

Though let's not forget that you need those 2 legendaries in order to become a god like that, so you are lucky if you already have AotHG. Good luck on getting the shoulders in 7.1.5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    This legendary is nuts. I've been testing on PTR for about an hour now. This is the setup I used :

T19 4 set bonus

Talent build : Felblade, Demon Blades, Bloodlet, Soul Rending, Momentum, MotG, Chaos Blades

This setup is... I'm speechless. You have SO MUCH fury that you simply dont even want to waste a GCD for throw glaive because you are too busy spamming your chaos strike. Most of the time you cant use your felblade procs right away because it will overcap and you will waste your fury. The synergy between the new shoulder legendary + AoTHG + 4 set is AMAZING. If you have this 3 factors, you are going to be a god. Meta is basically up for every 2 minutes, even less sometimes. On the last dummy test I had, meta came off cd 10 seconds before chaos blades which means I had 1 minute 50 seconds cooldown on that. On top of that you are basically spamming annihilation during meta because you have so much fury from felblade procs, and even though the ring is gutted compared to live, it is still so good.

I was so depressed with the 7.1.5 changes when I saw them for the first time, but holy shit after trying this build on ptr today I am so impressed.

Though let's not forget that you need those 2 legendaries in order to become a god like that, so you are lucky if you already have AotHG. Good luck on getting the shoulders in 7.1.5.
    You know what happens now?

Happens that it goes live, a extremely little % of the demon hunters community get those two legendarys and they farereally well, they even sometimes get #1 on recount on hardcore guilds. Blizz then consider demon hunters over the roof and with the support of the majority of the community crying because they can't compete with other demon hunters with those two legendarys they nerf us.

But they don't only nerf our legendarys. They also nerf us.

And then even in hardcore raiders #1 will never be a demon hunter except in certain niche fights and the community still cries because them still have low dps compared to other classes with less ilevel and without BiS legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post

T19 4 set bonus

And 4 PC set.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varamar View Post
    You know what happens now?

Happens that it goes live, a extremely little % of the demon hunters community get those two legendarys and they farereally well, they even sometimes get #1 on recount on hardcore guilds. Blizz then consider demon hunters over the roof and with the support of the majority of the community crying because they can't compete with other demon hunters with those two legendarys they nerf us.

But they don't only nerf our legendarys. They also nerf us.

And then even in hardcore raiders #1 will never be a demon hunter except in certain niche fights and the community still cries because them still have low dps compared to other classes with less ilevel and without BiS legendaries.
    Lol it won't happen ! It has never happened in Wow ! oh wait ...