Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    The killers name is Scott Michael Greene, you can obviously look it up. Also, according to the FBI and DHS the vast majority of domestic terrorism is caused by right-wingers like him. You and your super secret agent little buddy might have access to ultra extra classified information that us normal citizens don't though, I'll give you that.
    Calling half the nation racists and terrorists is why your side lost every election from president to dog catcher. Keep spewing the hate, it's working out great for you!

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It is very much this terms equivalent to "Obama coming for our guns". A bunch of drivel meant to get the easily scared to oppose everything.

It makes it that much funnier when people do their damnedest to say it's different this time.
    Yeah, a bunch of drivel said by a tiny minority in opposition to the president. A small group with a loudspeaker. Both sides have them. Too many people spend too much effort over what they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Yeah, a bunch of drivel said by a tiny minority in opposition to the president. A small group with a loudspeaker. Both sides have them. Too many people spend too much effort over what they say.
    Difference is one side just elected a member of the minority crazies to the highest office in our government.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    And they decided to play the same game. The cycle continues forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Calling half the nation racists and terrorists is why your side lost
    There's no need to trot out the victim complex so quickly.

Just fyi, Trump got less votes than Romney when he lost in 2012. Clinton won the popular vote by over 2.5 million. Voter apathy always favors Republicans, hence why they worked so hard to stop US citizens from voting. Think about that for a moment, if you have the time
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    There's no need to trot out the victim complex so quickly.
    Got to air it out a bit before the 2016 War On Christmas starts.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Got to air it out a bit before the 2016 War On Christmas starts.
    Hey, maybe this year we can have a REAL war on Christmas like they do in Europe

Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What a brilliant guy, he just wants peace for muslims, for them to be treated equally. In order to achieve this peace, and to change the horrible reputation muslims have, he's going to do exactly what got them that reputation in the first place. He is going to be the exact stereotype he says he wants to change.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Indeed

reminds me of these folks who protest trump saying that he is going to "turn back the clock" on gay rights and put gays in camps, but publically mourned the death of fidel Castro, a man who actually did throw gays in camps.

very confusing
    It's actually pretty simple, if you ever want to know if these people support something, just ask yourself two questions.

Is it anti-American?
    Is it anti-white male?

If yes to both of these, they will be all for it. The other details do not matter.
    Last edited by Post; 2016-12-02 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.