Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocarbs View Post
    So I just had to look this up and sure enough it's pretty much how I remembered.

It's okay Jill, I'm not sure I couldn't be bought for a few million dollars either.
    If Trump still wants to investigate something, he should have the AG find out how all this money is being spent.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Why is the recount necessary, when the new president has admitted himself that the election is rigged? Jail the bastard and be done with it!
    I agree Hillary should be in jail, Trump brought up how rigged the Democratic elections are - ask Bernie Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerden View Post
    I agree Hillary should be in jail, Trump brought up how rigged the Democratic elections are - ask Bernie Sanders.
    Yes, ask Bernie Sanders who is on record saying the primaries were NOT rigged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter about Bernie or anything else at this point. Wisconsin begins their recount Monday with Michigan and Pennsylvania's file due the same week. Let recount happen. Trump can stomp his foot all day but at the end of the day, voter integrity is all that matters. If they find something, cool. If they do not, still cool. Both sides, especially these devout followers of each party need to mature and move on after all said and done. Learn and come back in 4 years. And then, they need to get rid of these damn electronic ballot machines and go back to paper all the way. The machines themselves are more headache than needed.

Also, it's Dr. Jill Stein wanting the recount. Constantly claiming Clinton is the instigator or the one starting all this is just idiotic. Hillary's camp even came out and publicly stated they've seen nothing funny with how things went down. They respected the results and, obviously went quiet since there's nothing more to do. (Really, what else would you expect her to do?) But, they'll be part of the recount, though since it does kind of involve the Clinton camp a bit more than Stein and the fact Clinton is still the Democrats Presidential candidate until the EC gets together and vote. If Trump wants other states recounted, he's more than welcomed to do so, so long as he gets his paperwork in before said state(s) deadlines. His whole childish rant is just that, a childish rant. So, there's no reasons for hostilities or outcries. It's a natural part of the election.

If a state turns over to Blue, then you bet the other states who're historically Blue need to be investigated. If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Semune View Post
    It's planned from the start.

Have Trump win -barely-, then have Clinton come out and demand recounts, then it will be overturned, Clinton will become president and the Bush/Clinton/Rothschild empire will continue.

If Clinton became president by normal means, she would be the most hated president in history due to the sheer amount of corruption, they had to bring out all the stops, even having Trump run against her to make her seem likeable (still didn't even work, lol).

All the world's a stage, I just sit back and enjoy the show.
    You really either need to tighten or loosen your damn tinfoil. Your brain is suffocating.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    What an epic waste of time and money, especially to those who 'donated'.

Hahahaha
    a fool and their gold are soon parted...

Ok, are you guys gonna stop once the recount(s) are done and nothing changes? Will the denial ever stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Ok, are you guys gonna stop once the recount(s) are done and nothing changes? Will the denial ever stop?
    She just needs another 7 million for a re-redo. No wait. 12 million guys, sorry.

wisconsin decided by 2-3k~ votes isn't worth recounting but the states trump won are worth, even the 1 where he won by 70k votes

nice job guys, keep up the effort rigging the election for hillary - even after she lost with your rigging!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How the fuck is any of this "rigging"?
    if you don't think parts of your elections are rigged or falsified, you're delusional quite frankly

Are you saying that a recount is the same as rigging?
    when it's targeted in states only won by the president elect and none others, and any excess money goes towards lining the pockets of your own party/establishment, and it's largely funded by people who wanted the conceding presidential nominee to win?

yes. it's likely gonna be rigged

You do understand that Jill Stein isn't going to personally count all those votes?
    Yeah but she is gonna take the money right?
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Deleted
    its over she neeeds 1.5mill in 1 day she won t get it haha to bad than 6 mill in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    its over she neeeds 1.5mill in 1 day she won t get it haha to bad than 6 mill in 2 days
    I wouldn't be so sure of that after all mister Sore-ass might pour in another million. But hey, let them have it. It'll be all more sweet when they find out that voting results are consistent with their recounts. Can't wait for another batch of liberal tears

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's no "hypocrisy". Stein et al aren't "challenging" the election results, they're verifying the election results. It's not the same thing at all.
    "Po-TAY-to," "po-TAH-to," etc etc

Looks like millions well spent.

First Day Of Wisconsin Recount Nets Hillary One Vote

The first day of Wisconsin’s presidential recount narrowed the gap between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President-elect Donald Trump by precisely one vote.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/02/fi...lary-one-vote/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

The first day of Wisconsin’s presidential recount narrowed the gap between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President-elect Donald Trump by precisely one vote.

1> it's a process, this is Day 1.
    2> The purpose isn't to change the results. I really don't see how you folks don't get that. It's to VERIFY the results.

No it isn't the WoW add on.

Just yesterday we noted that Jill Stein was acting on behalf of Hillary Clinton to raise money for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. As we noted then, we continue to be astonished by the amount of money flowing into the fundraising campaign and would love to see which of Hillary's mega donors have spent the most on the effort...somehow we suspect this isn't just a "grassroots organizing" effort as Stein described it.

So, in less than 1 day, Jill Stein raised over $3mm, which is more than the $2mm needed to force a recount in Wisconsin. While she attributed the accomplishment to "the power of grassroots organizing," we would tend to be a little more skeptical and would love to see exactly where those donations came from. Then again, maybe we're wrong and there really are just that many disaffected snowflakes out there willing to blow their money on an extreme long shot.
    But, today a new mystery has emerged in Stein's fundraising efforts. Apparently, the more money she raises the more expensive the recount effort becomes. Courtesy of the Wayback Machine we have the following snapshots from her fundraising page over the past couple of days:

November 24, 2016 at 3:46AM - In the beginning, Stein figured she needed a total of $2.5mm to fund her recount efforts. That figure included $2.2mm for the actual filing fees and presumably another $0.3mm for legal fees and other costs.

November 24, 2016 at 1:20PM - Then, just 12 hours later, after the cash just kept flowing in, Stein figured she needed at least another $2mm as her fundraising goal was raised to $4.5mm in total. Of course, the filing fees of $2.2mm didn't change but the "attorney's fees" apparently surged by about 300% and the total costs of the effort skyrocketed to $6-7mm.

November 25, 2016 at 6:11AM - Now, just this morning as Stein approaches $5mm in total donations, her overall fundraising goal has surged once again and now stands at $7mm.

So, with nearly $5mm raised so far, the question is no longer whether recounts will occur in WI, MI and PA but just how much Jill Stein will be able to drain from the pockets of disaffected Hillary supporters to fund her long-shot efforts.

All that said, here is Jill Stein admitting to CNN that she has absolutely no evidence of election hacking....even though she asks that you please keep sending your money anyway.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-recount-costs
    I'm amazed she traded her entire political career for this ridiculous fight. I guess she clearly has no intention of ever running again.

- - - Updated - - -

2> The purpose isn't to change the results. I really don't see how you folks don't get that. It's to VERIFY the results.
    The purpose is to raise money for the Green party, clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, that's only ~9,999 to go!

Yes we are the ones who are blind....

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    Yes we are the ones who are blind....
    It must suck having to defend this silly affair. I feel bad for Endus and other communists.