Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I've been taking my sweet time completing Sun and I'm about to go to Po town/fight Guzma again and there's been something that's bothering me:Are there ANY trainers with more than 2 pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    I've been taking my sweet time completing Sun and I'm about to go to Po town/fight Guzma again and there's been something that's bothering me:Are there ANY trainers with more than 2 pokemon?
    Nope. Was a complaint of mine as well. Why is everyone using just one, and just 2 in the odd case?

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    There are some in the later part, especially in the "Vitory Road".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nope. Was a complaint of mine as well. Why is everyone using just one, and just 2 in the odd case?
    Later trainers with 4-5 pokemon can be a bitch.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

because its more realistic, avg trainers can only care for 1-3 pokemons max, only big names that are the best of the best have more then that and can handle them.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should probaly start with zygarde cell hunt now.

Also i missed 2 events at whole start of 1.st island:
    Delibird giving you Shell Bell and you get ever-stone from that rich mansion trainer. Pretty much buildings in 1.st city. Super easy to miss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    because its more realistic, avg trainers can only care for 1-3 pokemons max, only big names that are the best of the best have more then that and can handle them.
    I see it more as casual vs hardcore. Lots of trainers we meet on the way have other hobbies/things to do than training mons. However that doesn't excuse some of them, like Ace Trainers, having 2-3 mons. That being said, I would like them all to have 1-2 more mons on average but not gonna complain.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-12-02 at 04:27 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account

(Huge spoiler) ....i am serios...its huge
    Mohn is father of Gladion and Lillie and husband of Lusamine, yes that guy who is updating islands with you. Also he lost all of his memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    (Huge spoiler) ....i am serios...its huge
    Mohn is father of Gladion and Lillie and husband of Lusamine, yes that guy who is updating islands with you. Also he lost all of his memory.
    Where did this come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Where did this come from?
    You find the clues from people you talk araund.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL that quest ....collect pokemon poop in the shoping mall in 1.st city at night.

Generations Episode 15.

Disappointed they went with Hilbert instead of Hilda, good watch though.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

For people trying to get specific items that pokemon hold like thick club or black sludge, Tapu Koko gets both Thief and False Swipe. Maybe you can even get lucky egg, not sure.

Deleted

Get in the fucking bag Nebby.

So did the second, and i suppose last Lusamine fight. Damn that was a pretty good setup, shame we did not get to fight herself in that fusion form tho, would have loved that :<
    Also wish the Ultra space was a bit bigger, like distortion world was.
    Elite 4-, euh, kahuna 4 up next i guess!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's time for different difficulty levels. I don't see any excuse at this point. X and Y and Sun and Moon are just too easy and before someone asks, no I never use EXP Share.

Just do what they did in Black 2. Make the trainer's Pokemon anywhere from 1 to 5 levels higher than base. Give them more diverse movesets and add some Pokemon to the more important trainer's teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I think it's time for different difficulty levels. I don't see any excuse at this point. X and Y and Sun and Moon are just too easy and before someone asks, no I never use EXP Share.

Just do what they did in Black 2. Make the trainer's Pokemon anywhere from 1 to 5 levels higher than base. Give them more diverse movesets and add some Pokemon to the more important trainer's teams.
    It is harder if you just use gen 7 pokemon (and no alolla form ones either).
    Just do use only allola pokemon challange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    It is harder if you just use gen 7 pokemon (and no alolla form ones either).
    Just do use only allola pokemon challange.
    I always only use current gen Pokemon on my teams. My team consists of 5 Gen 7s and Alolan Ninetales. The problem is the level curve is too slow for the trainers and the trainers rarely have moves that cover their weaknesses.

So, once again. We need a harder difficulty mode.

I always only use current gen Pokemon on my teams. My team consists of 5 Gen 7s and Alolan Ninetales. The problem is the level curve is too slow for the trainers and the trainers rarely have moves that cover their weaknesses.

So, once again. We need a harder difficulty mode.
    good thing aloha versions count, without them i wouldnt have complete team i like :P.

white ninetales best ninetales.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Alola Ninetales <3

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my plan to build it.

HA: Snow warning
    Item: Iceium z
    Nature: Timid or Modest (since you get more speed with z ring its probaly better as modest)
    Ivs: 252 Sp. atk 252 speed rest into defense.
    Aurora Veil (used with z ring)
    Blizzard
    Moonblast (needs breeding)
    Psyshock or Extrasensory (you need to delay evolution for last move)

(it cant counter fire or steel types)

This is the biggest thing Nintendo(And more specific, Pokemon) is suffering from, they seem more afraid of that than basic online features. Even when they introduced easy/hard mode in BW2 it was a convoluted mess. It's terrible in some games but I think level scaling(With an item similar to the EXP share) would greatly benefit the franchise.