Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    None of this is real. It's just a political game to gin up sentiments like "Not my president", and de-legitimize Trumps term.
    Maybe in your world it's not real - but Michigan alone was under 10,000 votes - that an automatic recount number in other states. Just because you don't like that something is happening, doesn't mean that the reasons for it happening aren't legit. You thinking they aren't legit, again, doesn't make them unlegit.

It's why Hillary joined the recount efforts - so that in court the case will have "standing".

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    It's why Hillary joined the recount efforts - so that in court the case will have "standing".
    That all sounds like what you and your side always do. Also Hillary didn't just join in, she and her team of "Computer scientist" started it and passed the bunk to setup Gill Stein to be the strawman. You don't know jack shit about your own side, what's really happening, or about what you are defending. As normal...

Also almost 95% of democrats bitching didn't even vote.

Maybe in your world it's not real - but Michigan alone was under 10,000 votes - that an automatic recount number in other states. Just because you don't like that something is happening, doesn't mean that the reasons for it happening aren't legit. You thinking they aren't legit, again, doesn't make them unlegit.

I have no big problem with them doing this, other than being slightly amused and slightly annoyed at wasted time.

As for 10,000 votes, I think I read that the biggest gap in history that was made up via recounts was less than 1,000 or near there. Regardless of what your politics are, there is no reasonable chance this will change the outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    That all sounds like what you and your side always do. Also Hillary didn't just join in, she and her team of "Computer scientist" started it and passed the bunk to setup Gill Stein to be the strawman. You don't know jack shit about your own side, what's really happening, or about what you are defending. As normal...

Also almost 95% of democrats bitching didn't even vote.
    The annoying thing about the computer scientist angle, is that they aren't checking the machines, they are just recounting the votes. They used "russian hacked voting machines" as an excuse to "look in to the hacking" but, in reality they are only recounting. So, they raised funds on a scam of a scam of a scam. Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    I just realized something.
    Damn that woman can't catch a break! It seems like destiny really did not favor her becoming President despite her best efforts.
    I think it has more to do with the Republican states in middle bumblefuck biblethumper america having way too much of a voice compared to the amount of people that live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    How can Hillary be America's choice if she only got 25% of Americans to vote for her?
    Dems shoved a lackluster candidate down the lefts throats.
    The left did not show up in key states to vote for lackluster candidate.
    Trump won by the rules that have been around for 200 years.

In the end it is the fault of your peers that failed to show up and vote for Hillary.

But keep protesting.
    Well said. Dem crying on all the left news networks are my source of entertainment. *Grabs popcorn*

I have never laughed so hard in my life. these 4 years so going to be Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney34 View Post
    Well said. Dem crying on all the left news networks are my source of entertainment. *Grabs popcorn*

I have never laughed so hard in my life. these 4 years so going to be Hilarious.
    I make it a point to always watch the losing side of election night coverage, once you can tell who is going to win. It's never disappointed me yet.

I haven't seen democrats so angry since the republicans took their slaves away.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    If Hillary won the popular vote and the electoral college, there would be less outrage - it doesn't change the fact of the matter that the EC is a bad system.

Yeah, fuck all the people that are going to suffer as a result of this administration.

Why do you even discuss politics if you aren't interested in good government?
    you didn't complain about bill cliton, bush or obama x2. but you complain now??? if it good enough for your lord savior obama then it good enough now. you are a hypocrite.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    I love that even your first sentence when you try and convey information is totally inaccurate. Something "your side" does so well is ignore facts and promote whatever fits your narrative. MAGA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    It would be nice if any of those republicans were around to govern. The ones we have now are crazier than a shit-house rat.

Low blow bro.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    these 4 years so going to be Hilarious.
    They certainly are. Mindless-middle-America has no idea who they voted into office. It's going to be a hysterical wake-up call.

They certainly are. Mindless-middle-America has no idea who they voted into office. It's going to be a hysterical wake-up call.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Low blow bro.
    Republicans brought about the abolishment of slavery, something to be proud of.

Yeah but those were democrat republicans and now they are republican democrats or something, it happened in the 50's and 60's bro.

Yeah but those were democrat republicans and now they are republican democrats or something, it happened in the 50's and 60's bro.
    That's not really "exactly" how any why their roles "changed" but I'm not going to open up that whole can of worms.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fact the Left would like us all to forget.

I find it interesting that Hillary having 2.5 million more popular votes than Trump is what matters to the Left when the House Republicans getting over 3 million more popular votes than the House Democrats doesn't factor in at all.

Oh my. Just...wow

/slowclap

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    A fact the Left would like us all to forget.

I find it interesting that Hillary having 2.5 million more popular votes than Trump is what matters to the Left when the House Republicans getting over 3 million more popular votes than the House Democrats doesn't factor in at all.

They are stuck in the denial phase of grief. The unthinkable happened. I'm still shocked it did. I'm no huge fan of trump but I hated Clinton enough to vote for who ever was on the other line. Clinton is just evil incarnate.
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2016-12-02 at 11:22 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Exactly.

/10

- - - Updated - - -

You need to turn your sarcasm meter to "on".

10+ Year Old Account
    They are stuck in the denial phase of grief. The unthinkable happened. I'm still shocked it did. I'm no huge fan of trump but I hated Clinton enough to vote for who ever was on the other line.
    It's a sign of low character to piss and moan about the rules when one loses... especially when the rules have always been there. I remember when the Left used Gore's perceived popular vote win in 2000 to justify their tantrums. We're getting it times ten now.