Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Esmio View Post
    Luffy please... just give me a nice wave of haki..
    Oh yeah............I completely forgot about that.

Enhancement Shaman? I don't get what you mean.

I have to reread the chapter. It was okay. Lol at Sanji and Big Mom having a nice chat. Luffy and Nami got owned. I guess I'm surprised, they got lucky Big Mom said to bring them alive.

The spotlight being on Pedro and Brook is nice. This info about the poneyglyphs is nice too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just occurred to me that Big Mom mentioned having the Tamatebako Box from the Fishmen, but didn't mention the trap that the Fishmen put in it to prevent thieves.

Then I re-read it and noticed that she hasn't opened it up yet, and is going to do so at the tea party in front of everyone.

That's going to be fun.

Chapter was decent. Luffy and Nami got imprisoned in the cool book.

Big Mom seems actually like an approachable human being, spending quality time with the Germa. Little did they know her first husband was a giant (I think) and that's why she dislikes them?

The marriage with Lola thing...I wonder who it was. The flashbacks of Lola's conversations with Nami I don't remember. Seems insignificant, but I guess Oda flashbacked so much just to make it seem like it was all part of his plan.

Luffy looks bad with his tooth missing. He better get it back soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I forgot to mention stuff about the others.

Looks like rabbit girl is in trouble and Chopper has to save her. Mirror world thing seems so minor. Those pages feel like a distraction from the main story.

Brook and Pedro....didn't feel like an epic enough way to end the chapter but let's see what happens. It's too bad Brook can't ghost in and just memorize the stuff that's written, then rewrite it for Robin on some like fucking paper.

What if Lola's marriage was with an important Giant ? (The king's son or whatever they have in Elbaf) She refuses to marry him, runs away, Giants are pissed and don't want to deal with Big Mom anymore, that's why there is no Giant and she's pissed when you mention them.

I mean with an army of Giants + all she already had, becoming Pirate King would be easy.

Idk, seems hard to move armies of giants around. You'd need a lot of $$ and ship travel seems like a legitimate logistic problem.

Oh yeah I meant to post here.

Chapter was okay. Brook overpowered Big Mom's fruit with his music. But they seem prepared to guard the tablet.

I didn't see anything else interesting to talk about. Plot is progressing.

Idk what......3 eyes said at end of chapter. She was gonna kill herself? That wouldn't solve the problem. Maybe she can leave Big Mom's crew and join Luffy's? I mean, they'd still be married so I don't see the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think she is going to run away like Lola did. That means Sanji is essentially free to go.
    Sounds dumb. Pretty sure Big Mom has another daughter lying around for Sanji to marry.

Chap is out. Kinda lonely....now without Bleach or Toriko, I only read One Piece on Thursdays.

Chapter was actually pretty good and actually moved the plot along.

Germa wants to keep Sanji and Pudding. They're gonna bully a grown man though lol....

Poison Pink got stabbed by someone. Might have done it herself to break negotiations with big mom?

Holy shit Big Mom herself showed up to stop Brook. But Brook took out a bunch of people on his own. He's definitely middle three strawhat material.

Pedro and Tamago each scarred each other's eyes? Interesting. I guess after today they'll be blind. But he doesn't have much lifespan left anyway.

Bunny girl isn't useless. Seems like she did more work than Chopper himself lol.

So toonami showed a trailer for a movie.
    One piece gold.
    I was massively confused.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    So toonami showed a trailer for a movie.
    One piece gold.
    I was massively confused.
    i don't understand whats confusing about this

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    i don't understand whats confusing about this
    I only watch the anime and i am massively behind. Not use to seeing cars in the one piece universe
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    On Break AGAIN

I mean maybe Oda needs to take a month break so he can work things out? I honestly have no idea what it takes out of them but since they all seem to have health issues, he really needs to leave this japanese pride/idiocy aside and take some sick leave for a month so he stops having to break every third week because he cannot handle it. Or make them +50% larger and publish every other week

I mean I'd rather have less manga and healthier mangaka who won't die on us (or turn their manga into crap because they are so tired)
    There is no One Piece chapter this week because there is no WSJ issue this week. There will be one next week and then again WSJ will be off the following week. This is all due to the holidays.

As for Oda's many breaks, it had nothing to do with his health and more to do with the fact that he has so much sway with WSJ that he can take a bunch of weeks off and get away with it. When you are the author of the current best selling manga you can do stuff like that.

Yeah all manga are off this week. Lol that you criticized Oda, though.

OK now that was a solid reveal. I wonder what Sanji will do. I hope he at least saves his sister.
    i think its safe to say the strawhats intervene during the wedding, and getting germa to possibly side with them for the time being to deal with big mom

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully everyone except Sanjis sister dies during the climax and she takes over and sides with Luffy. Probably won't be Luffy vs Big Mom, more like Strawhats vs Big Mom this time.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting Germa 66 to side with the Strawhats and help them escape would be a way to have them get away without actually beating Big Mom. It's always felt like this was too early to have them take down one of the Yonko so that would be a way to get out of this arc without making Big Mom look weak.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Getting Germa 66 to side with the Strawhats and help them escape would be a way to have them get away without actually beating Big Mom. It's always felt like this was too early to have them take down one of the Yonko so that would be a way to get out of this arc without making Big Mom look weak.
    She wouldn't look weak if she got her ass handed by the combined force of the Straw Hats and Germa, either.

OK now that was a solid reveal.
    That was an amazing reveal. I seriously thought Pudding was going to kill herself and Sanji's "Ray of Hope" that the chapter was named after was gonna be all depressing. Especially since Luffy wanted out so bad.

In addition, I didn't suspect Pudding was bad, at all. She seemed really nice.

I hope he at least saves his sister.
    Nah chill son. We already know she got stabbed from the ending of last chapter. I wonder how she even got into that predicament in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    i think its safe to say the strawhats intervene during the wedding, and getting germa to possibly side with them for the time being to deal with big mom
    Hmmm I saw your post and that was the first time I thought about that. It would be nice for them to team up, as you said. I like the idea a lot. I think that's how it'll go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It's always felt like this was too early to have them take down one of the Yonko so that would be a way to get out of this arc without making Big Mom look weak.
    Yeah I don't think they're gonna take down a Yonkou without the whole crew there to match up.

------

Notes on chapter:
    1. Wow Pedro took out his own eye. I thought him and Tamago took it from each other, but he was just straight up better than Tamago.
    2. Pedro lost 50 years because his friend didn't have enough :/
    3. Pedro cut Tamago in half. If it's not some bullshit then I'll be glad for the vicious killing for once.

4. Chopper and Rabbit girl looking into mirrors and the girl taking a bath was nice, but meh. Their story is boring.

5. Luffy is hurting his hands badly to try to get out. Hmmmmmm. Yeah I can see why, like how Zoro was gonna cut his legs off, but it sucks.

6. Sanji was used to Pudding already. Kinda glad she turned out mean or it would have been ugly to try to get him back to the crew.

7. Big Mom, for once in all her marriages, is going to kill the family to steal their stuff, instead of a normal alliance. Germa are just that strong.