Thread: Mafia 76: Clue

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Mafia 76: Clue

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

General:

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked and likely will be. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players or your character.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden.
    With the revelation of a players death, the role card of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. If the deadline is reached, the person with The most votes will be lynched. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch, the town decides to no-lynch, or the deadline has be reached.

Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer]" to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded.
    You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is.
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Krayzy
    The day phase lasts a maximum of 48 hours. (2 days)

We will be using Modified Majority for lynching. In this case say 7 people vote, for majority only 4 people need to be on the target.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated place. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at
    this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL probably not be taken, but I WILL hate you and your posts will be deleted.
    The Night Phase will last a maximum of 24 hours.

Story:
    It was the annual soiree for the elite in society. Everything was going fine except for that crazy woman who said our 2 gracious hosts would be murdered tonight. Suddenly all the lights had turned off and everyone started to freak out. Unfrotunately for 2 specific people they would not see the end of the soiree. When the lights finally came back on nothing appeared to be different and everyone went back on as if nothing occured. That was until a maid found the bodies of both Mr. Boddy and Mr. Meadow-Brook in the Billiard Room both being stabbed through the heart. Everyone gathered around. Some fainted, some screamed, and some seemed like they didn't care. You decide it is up to yourselves to figure out who did this. In doing so no one is allowed to leave the premise tonight, not until the cops arrive.

Players:
    1. Danner
    2. Graeham
    3. Kryllian
    4. Largehorn
    5. Xanjori

Dead:
    D1: Catta: Mr. Green - Cop

N1: dupti: Lady Lavender - VT

D2: No one has been lynched

N2: Razamith: Professor Plum - Doctor

D3: Crackleslap: Miss Scarlet - VT

N3: Virothe: Madame Rose - VT
    With 10 alive it takes 6 to achieve Majority.

Deadline will be approximately 48 hours from now. (December 4th at 4:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT)

First!

Vote: Catta

7+ Year Old Account
    Second!

Vote Kryllian

Wait...that's not right.

Unvote
    Vote Dupti

Hello everyone!

7+ Year Old Account
    Graeham didn't vote for someone on his first post. He must not like the trains because he is scum buddies with Catta and Dupti!

Case solved!

I blame Danner for everything!

Fos @Danner

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Graeham didn't vote for someone on his first post. He must not like the trains because he is scum buddies with Catta and Dupti!

Case solved!
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here.

On a more serious note I'll be around...but I'll likely hold off on voting for now.

I am your singing Tele- BAM

Trollolol

Anyway... how we all doing tonight? I'm doing great. Though I'm going to be nearly completely absent for the next 18ish hours. Going to see a double feature tonight with my pops.

So ummmmm

Vote Graeham

Because he didn't vote in his first post and then like tried to use logic to explain why. Then he didn't vote in his second one. Graeham must therefore be scum.

You do realise that I died N1 during the last game, right? And that we're currently struggling to gain/retain numbers to keep these games running? I was under the impression that eliminating the same individual early on multiple games in a row was frowned upon...

I suspect that you know that though - so either you're hoping nobody else noticed and will follow your lead or you can sit back and later claim that you 'considered other targets'.

vote: dupti
    For fooling me two games in a row, clearly the only safe answer.
    @Virothe: I didn't do it. This video is proof, you can clearly see me not killing Mr Boddy at timestamp 0:59 in this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNUP...4009E9&index=1
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    This video is proof, you can clearly see me not killing Mr Boddy at timestamp 0:59 in this video.
    Maybe he was poisoned!

How do I know this video wasn't tampered with?!? I'm not a technician and as such can't be sure so I still feel it safe to cast my blame upon you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote Dupti

He's Professor Plum. They committed this heinous crime! And also because Dupti likes killing me day 1 or attempt to every single game!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been a few hours since the bodies of Mr. Meadow-Brook and Mr. Boddy were discovered. Some have been very thorough on trying to figure out why or how they died. Others on the other hand... Well they aren't doing so well. One person ended up knocking out poor old Rusty with their Lead Pipe. Hopefully the poor fellow doesn't get any permanent damage!

I know its not needed but here is a vote count just so I can give a plain to see official end of day time. (Like I said it would be based on my work schedule for Sunday)

Catta (1): Xanjori
    Dupti (3): Kryllian, Danner, Crackleslap
    Graeham (1): Largehorn

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Out of 5 votes cast 3 are required for modified majority.
    Day 1 ends on Sunday December 4th at 4:30pm EST (9:30pm GMT)

7+ Year Old Account
    So 20 hours in and Catta, Dupti, Lora, and Virothe are lurking...SCUM!

Maybe he was poisoned!
    Impossible! That is not a clue murder weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    How do I know this video wasn't tampered with?!? I'm not a technician and as such can't be sure so I still feel it safe to cast my blame upon you!
    All right, you got me. The entire drama at 0:57 is pure CG. It should be obvious anyway, there was no way a real Mr Boddy could dodge that many stab wounds. But I swear, 0:59 is still exactly how it went down.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Impossible! That is not a clue murder weapon.

All right, you got me. The entire drama at 0:57 is pure CG. It should be obvious anyway, there was no way a real Mr Boddy could dodge that many stab wounds. But I swear, 0:59 is still exactly how it went down.
    Shut up, Meg.

What the hell, why do I already have 3 votes on me? Filthy scum.

You're obviously all scum since town would never vote on me.

Vote Danner

- - - Updated - - -

<--- super town btw

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You do realise that I died N1 during the last game, right? And that we're currently struggling to gain/retain numbers to keep these games running? I was under the impression that eliminating the same individual early on multiple games in a row was frowned upon...

I suspect that you know that though - so either you're hoping nobody else noticed and will follow your lead or you can sit back and later claim that you 'considered other targets'.
    While I do agree with what you're saying I really hate the fact you posted this already. Not sure how I feel about your reaction.

So 20 hours in and Catta, Dupti, Lora, and Virothe are lurking...SCUM!
    pffft I aint lurking, I just live for overwatch. I post when I'm at work and bored outta my mind though!

Also quick note I move on the 18th so if the games still up my activity might get a bit sparse around then

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    pffft I aint lurking, I just live for overwatch. I post when I'm at work and bored outta my mind though!

Also quick note I move on the 18th so if the games still up my activity might get a bit sparse around then
    I'm honestly not sure why he called you out when you were one of the top posters (with 2 posts!1) at the time.